Meghan Kelly to be fired from MSNBC for saying that blackface

This is stupidity in hyper-drive. What Megyn Kelly said was absolutely true and there was nothing "insensitive" about it.

Of course telling the truth gets you into trouble nowadays since the sheeple don't want to hear it and prefer to run around with their hair on fire being "offended".

If Megyn Kelly had ANY guts at all she would have told those who were offended to go fuck themselves instead of apologizing.

""the costume police are cracking down” on Halloween outfits. “You do get in trouble if you are a white person who puts on blackface on Halloween, or a black person who puts on whiteface for Halloween,” Ms. Kelly said. “Back when I was a kid, that was O.K., as long as you were dressing up as a character.” -- Megyn Kelly telling the truth (for a change)

This is stupidity in hyper-drive. What Megyn Kelly said was absolutely true and there was nothing "insensitive" about it.

Of course telling the truth gets you into trouble nowadays since the sheeple don't want to hear it and prefer to run around with their hair on fire being "offended".

If Megyn Kelly had ANY guts at all she would have told those who were offended to go fuck themselves instead of apologizing.

""the costume police are cracking down” on Halloween outfits. “You do get in trouble if you are a white person who puts on blackface on Halloween, or a black person who puts on whiteface for Halloween,” Ms. Kelly said. “Back when I was a kid, that was O.K., as long as you were dressing up as a character.” -- Megyn Kelly telling the truth (for a change)
I never saw black folks in white face. Did they act like monkeys and clowns, too?

Anything the left wants to scream about they do. They analyze every word to see if there is even the slightest chance to call someone out.

Anything the left wants to scream about they do. They analyze every word to see if there is even the slightest chance to call someone out.

Yep, many on the left are addicted to being offended and constantly scurry around trying to find their next fix.

We need to start some 12 step programs and rehabilitation centers to combat this rampant PC Addiction Crisis.

Meghan [sic] Kelly to be fired from MSNBC

Ummm.... you can't be "fired" by an entity you don't work for.

Why should I be surprised, you can't even spell her name.

I never saw black folks in white face. Did they act like monkeys and clowns, too?

Sure you have.

I dunno, I found both of these hilarious. Never occurred to me to be "offended".

Sure you have.

I dunno, I found both of these hilarious. Never occurred to me to be "offended".

There’s a difference between characters like that and mocking black people like this:

Republicans don’t understand because they’re naturally racist.

It happens, but it's been awhile. Check out the movie called "white girls". This is about the most stupid thing to ever be an issue.

Forum List

Back