I didn't know Newsweek was a terrorist organization....

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
See how easy that is. They must be getting pretty damn desperate to accuse the Republican candidate for governor in Florida of being the one that sent out the bombs.

I suppose that is one of the ways "to go low". A bit tacky though if anyone asked me.

"The legacy news magazine Newsweek, which now has only an online presence, posted a story Wednesday afternoon suggesting the Republican candidate for governor in Florida was to blame for the bomb threats targeting President Obama, Hillary Clinton and other Democratic figures, because he used the common metaphor “the kiss of death” in an email dispatch the day before.

Newsweek’s headline was: “Ron DeSantis campaign said he wanted Hillary Clinton’s Florida visit to be ‘kiss of death’ day before bomb threat.”

The magazine acknowledge there are “no allegations that the DeSantis email and the suspicious packages are in any way connected.”

But in the next sentence Newsweek said: “The language used coincides with concerns expressed by critics that certain rhetoric and conspiracy theories levied by the president and other conservatives could promote acts of violence....more at link”
Newsweek links GOP governor candidate to bombs - WND

See how easy that is. They must be getting pretty damn desperate to accuse the Republican candidate for governor in Florida of being the one that sent out the bombs.

I suppose that is one of the ways "to go low". A bit tacky though if anyone asked me.

"The legacy news magazine Newsweek, which now has only an online presence, posted a story Wednesday afternoon suggesting the Republican candidate for governor in Florida was to blame for the bomb threats targeting President Obama, Hillary Clinton and other Democratic figures, because he used the common metaphor “the kiss of death” in an email dispatch the day before.

Newsweek’s headline was: “Ron DeSantis campaign said he wanted Hillary Clinton’s Florida visit to be ‘kiss of death’ day before bomb threat.”

The magazine acknowledge there are “no allegations that the DeSantis email and the suspicious packages are in any way connected.”

But in the next sentence Newsweek said: “The language used coincides with concerns expressed by critics that certain rhetoric and conspiracy theories levied by the president and other conservatives could promote acts of violence....more at link”
What an interesting leap they make. Almost as great a leap as WND and you make. They are called World Nut Daily for a reason.

What an interesting leap they make. Almost as great a leap as WND and you make. They are called World Nut Daily for a reason.
Beats the hell out of CNN and many of the other MSM weirdos and their crap.

The right is just butthurt that the targets were not killed.

Not hardly.....you're just butthurt that it's obvious the offender didn't intend to shed blood

You're a frickin low life to have suggested such a thing, not once but atleast twice now in different threads.

If the right were behind this...….there wouldn't have been any pussyfooting around about it

Newsweek had few options once they stopped being a viable weekly news magazine. At least now though all the lefties on staff feel like they’ve got a purpose.
Are they doing the Trump is like Hitler thing because of Russia too? Just curious since a lefty was claiming earlier on FB that president Trump dealing with Russia makes him Hitler like. I'm really beginning to think that a lot of these people who have been or are working in the public education system have no knowledge at all of history.

Forum List

Back