This is scary

She and the network made the mistake of thinking her FOX audience, which was dwindling anyway due to her performance during the presidential debates, would follow her over to NBC.

Her ratings there never went anywhere.

It wasn't amusing when actors were using blackface in Vaudeville; when you see people made up that way it immediately brings to mind the buffoon-type characters they always portrayed. It would be best to leave that behind, imo.

It wasn't amusing when actors were using blackface in Vaudeville; when you see people made up that way it immediately brings to mind the buffoon-type characters they always portrayed. It would be best to leave that behind, imo.

I thought it was funny

She was already in talks early in the year about winding down her show and being reassigned somewhere else. This was just the final straw. Good luck to here where ever she goes.

Her career was made on fox.
You can take the racist off the racist network, but you can't take the racist network out of the racist.

You can take the racist off the racist network, but you can't take the racist network out of the racist.

Once again how is a Halloween costume racist?

Oh, I don't know. Who could find this offensive?
screen-shot-2016-10-31-at-16.10.15-480x279.jpg

Why do you also find this offensive, drama queen? And I never remember any out rage..

View attachment 224731

View attachment 224732

I've been consistent in saying both those movies were stupid.

Why do you also find this offensive, drama queen? And I never remember any out rage..

View attachment 224731

View attachment 224732

I've been consistent in saying both those movies were stupid.

Stupid but not racist , check.

Maybe the so called " scientist" are correct and liberal men are born with a vagina..it's fucking Halloween..

Forum List

Back