Meghan Kelly to be fired from MSNBC for saying that blackface

This is stupidity in hyper-drive. What Megyn Kelly said was absolutely true and there was nothing "insensitive" about it.

Of course telling the truth gets you into trouble nowadays since the sheeple don't want to hear it and prefer to run around with their hair on fire being "offended".

If Megyn Kelly had ANY guts at all she would have told those who were offended to go fuck themselves instead of apologizing.

""the costume police are cracking down” on Halloween outfits. “You do get in trouble if you are a white person who puts on blackface on Halloween, or a black person who puts on whiteface for Halloween,” Ms. Kelly said. “Back when I was a kid, that was O.K., as long as you were dressing up as a character.” -- Megyn Kelly telling the truth (for a change)
Several USMB posters don black face Asclepias, IM2, etc

Can't forget one of the first.
th
Hillary & Bill?

Nope. If that were him she'd be too tall and have the wrong color eyes. Matter of fact he does too.

Besides which, compare with what they actually looked like at the time:

hil-and-bil.jpg

What Stinker has there is a photoshop that some klown made up in 2015. And he doesn't have the balls to admit it.

Looks like Mick Jagger

This is stupidity in hyper-drive. What Megyn Kelly said was absolutely true and there was nothing "insensitive" about it.

Of course telling the truth gets you into trouble nowadays since the sheeple don't want to hear it and prefer to run around with their hair on fire being "offended".

If Megyn Kelly had ANY guts at all she would have told those who were offended to go fuck themselves instead of apologizing.

""the costume police are cracking down” on Halloween outfits. “You do get in trouble if you are a white person who puts on blackface on Halloween, or a black person who puts on whiteface for Halloween,” Ms. Kelly said. “Back when I was a kid, that was O.K., as long as you were dressing up as a character.” -- Megyn Kelly telling the truth (for a change)

th
Hillary & Bill?

Nope. If that were him she'd be too tall and have the wrong color eyes. Matter of fact he does too.

hil-and-bil.jpg

What Stinker has there is a photoshop that some klown made up in 2015. And he doesn't have the balls to admit it.

Looks like Mick Jagger

Which one?

The guy on the right isn't ugly enough. And since Jagger famously said "I'm not black and I'm proud of it" I doubt it's the one in blackface.

I never saw black folks in white face. Did they act like monkeys and clowns, too?
Really? You never saw a black man in white face. You missed Eddie Murphy on SNL in white face. He was hilarious.
Again, putting on makeup to look white or black is not "black face." I'm still trying to figure out why I need Alzheimers pills for that.

I never saw black folks in white face. Did they act like monkeys and clowns, too?
Really? You never saw a black man in white face. You missed Eddie Murphy on SNL in white face. He was hilarious.
Again, putting on makeup to look white or black is not "black face." I'm still trying to figure out why I need Alzheimers pills for that.
We know that you are still trying to figure out, and this is what you need the pills for.

th
Hillary & Bill?

hil-and-bil.jpg

Looks like Mick Jagger

Which one?

The guy on the right isn't ugly enough. And since Jagger famously said "I'm not black and I'm proud of it" I doubt it's the one in blackface.
Top right

We know that you are still trying to figure out, and this is what you need the pills for.
Another one gaslighting me, heh? Well, it won't work.

Another one gaslighting me, heh? Well, it won't work.
You have no clue what you babble, others have told you the same thing, but people with no clue have no clue

Yeah, Megyn Kelly should have known better. She USED to be way too smart to fall into such a trap. I don't like the whole PC "cultural appropriation" around Halloween costumes. You want to wear a sombrero, be Pocahontas, be a Ninja, Cinderella, or whatever...go for it. Appropriate at will, regardless of race, culture, ethnicity or whatever. But putting paint all over your face to make yourself a different race is not cool. Can you do it? Yep. Will you be called out? Yep.

If she comes back on Fox I won't watch her. She's vapid.

`
Megyn Kelly is yet another example of the conservatives eating their own. She dared be critical of their master, tump, Now, she is scorned. What fit of madness made NBC pick her up for $69 million just to let her fail, I'll never know. Hated by the right, mistrusted by the left, poor little Megyn...NOT.
`

Yeah, Megyn Kelly should have known better. She USED to be way too smart to fall into such a trap. I don't like the whole PC "cultural appropriation" around Halloween costumes. You want to wear a sombrero, be Pocahontas, be a Ninja, Cinderella, or whatever...go for it. Appropriate at will, regardless of race, culture, ethnicity or whatever. But putting paint all over your face to make yourself a different race is not cool. Can you do it? Yep. Will you be called out? Yep.

Hope you don't mind my saying so, but why does Fox bimbofy intelligent well educated and erudite women for their shows?
An exception: Gretchen Carlson being true to herself. No over blow drying and thigh showing with her. Dana Perino also stays this side of restrained.

I noticed Christiane Ammanpour has succumbed to the glamorisation process. I can't stand that woman.

Hope you don't mind my saying so, but why does Fox bimbofy intelligent well educated and erudite women for their shows?
An exception: Gretchen Carlson being true to herself. No over blow drying and thigh showing with her. Dana Perino also stays this side of restrained.

I noticed Christiane Ammanpour has succumbed to the glamorisation process. I can't stand that woman.

I don't know and I don't love it. I have noticed that they at least "let" the women wear prints now. They used to wear monocolor "uniforms" almost.

However the plastic surgery is just out of control, and not just on Fox. I mean it looks visibly "plastic". I don't know, maybe it's just me. But I agree with you, there's no need to look so unnatural. It's unfortunate.

I don't know and I don't love it. I have noticed that they at least "let" the women wear prints now. They used to wear monocolor "uniforms" almost.

However the plastic surgery is just out of control, and not just on Fox. I mean it looks visibly "plastic". I don't know, maybe it's just me. But I agree with you, there's no need to look so unnatural. It's unfortunate.

Two minutes on CNN, MSNBC, and I'm outta there.

I used to like Don Imus.

Forum List

Back