Meet The Democratic Party, Up Close And Personal

what the fuck are you talking about?

You and your party mates LOVE to talk about people defending their property with guns and deadly force.

You want everyone wearing a gun like the wild west days.

Then here you clowns are mad at some Long Shoresman for cussing some reporters off private property

If the choice is protecting your family or not arming yourself and your family is brutally assaulted and you do nothing. Then the perpetrator is released because the ACLU responded and argued that the criminals rights were violated and the liberal judge agrees and drops the charges....The Liberals here sleep better because they won a major victory because they got their way...

Well I say arm and protect your family and your property and hope conservatives rally to your side when you are arrested and tried.:clap2:

You and your party mates LOVE to talk about people defending their property with guns and deadly force.

Then here you clowns are mad at some Long Shoresman for cussing some reporters off private property

No, we're pissed that you defend 400 or 500 union thugs armed with bats and ax handles, trespassing, destroying private property and taking security guards hostage with deflection about reporters asking questions.

Go get the post where I did that you lying sack of crap

I said you were deflecting from that with your defense of this man. Where in this thread have you addressed the actions of the 4 to 500 thugs that destroyed property and took hostages?
Lying sack of crap? Comical coming from you, bitch.

If the choice is protecting your family or not arming yourself and your family is brutally assaulted and you do nothing. Then the perpetrator is released because the ACLU responded and argued that the criminals rights were violated and the liberal judge agrees and drops the charges....The Liberals here sleep better because they won a major victory because they got their way...

Well I say arm and protect your family and your property and hope conservatives rally to your side when you are arrested and tried.:clap2:

Well stated.

(The skeleton of Obama's wished for Civilian National Police Force? Coming soon to a beer hall near you, an attempted pustch"

"Meet the Democratic Party, Up Close and Personal

We linked yesterday to Dana Loesch’s post on a violent attack by union longshoremen in Washington:

Earlier this morning 500 or so members of the AFL-CIO stormed a port in Washington, vandalized the facility, reportedly cut the brake lines of train cars, and held six guards hostage. Shockingly, no one was arrested. Earlier that week a judge issued a restraining order against this same group after they clashed with police while brandishing bats and issuing death threats.

Remarkably, this union violence seems to have received hardly any national news coverage. Local reporters did follow up on the story, however, and went to the union’s local headquarters to try to get the longshoremen’s side of the story. What followed wasn’t pretty; in fact, there is hardly any part of the encounter that we can quote on this family web site. This video shows a portion of it. Warning–not safe for work:"

Meet the Democratic Party, Up Close and Personal | Power Line

The OP has been ignored in this thread. Is the behavior of those who commandeered private property and took hostages as well as destroyed private property being ignored?

The camera men were in a public parking lot, filming posts that were in public view. The ony privacy the longshoremen were entitled to was inside the space they seemed to be leasing in the strip warehouse setup. The public parking lot was not their property and they had no authority to call it tresspassing unless they owned the parking lot. They accomplished their task not through legal means but by being so loud, obnoxious and threatening as to draw attention away from the fact they they had no real authority over the domain.

Thugs! Such rhetoric, even from the mouth of someone as ignorant and nasty as willow tree is disturbing.

What does such vitriol accomplish? Does it give WT an incorrect sense that she is better than others? Since the first day I discovered this MB willow tree has posted some of the most hateful and divisive comments as any of the callous conservatives.

Thugs! Such rhetoric, even from the mouth of someone as ignorant and nasty as willow tree is disturbing.

What does such vitriol accomplish? Does it give WT an incorrect sense that she is better than others? Since the first day I discovered this MB willow tree has posted some of the most hateful and divisive comments as any of the callous conservatives.

Oh? well just what would you call these PEOPLE storming and taking over a business and keeping some people there hostage? LOVERS, SAINTS, some damn great people...
As for your hardon for Willow Tree, nobody gives a shit.

Last edited:
Because the reporters did remove themselves from the private property and said they were leaving

Because the reporters did remove themselves from the private property and said they were leaving

If I had that maniac after me, I would concede to his immediate demands as well, public parking lot or not. It is one thing to demand your rights. it is another to demand them with an obviously demented man threatening to break expensive equipment. I would not know when he would decide to break me as well. I guess the posts on the wall, outside the building, were only posted publically for citizens with special priviledges, like union members.

Thank you for posting this this morning.

You made my day.

I am reminded of just how tuff and straigh forward people like this guy are.

Americans are hard working and full of spine.

This guy will NEVER let some phoney Rick Parry tuff guy on TV take his life away from him.

Any corporate "person" who thinks they can USE these people all their lies and then just crumble them up and throw them away after they are too old to do the work has a whole lot of Americans to deal with before that is easy for them again like it was in the industrial revolution.

Give up now, you will lose your struggle to make men like this wage slaves.

I love Mr Fuckyou Cocksucker hes a REAL American
It is to bad though that commie unions think they are what the working man needs. Those longshoremen need to be in jail.

Ass holes don't understand bouquets and unicorns. Conservatives know that and don't sugar coat the truth.

That is not this guy is it?

It appears some people got carried away and the law will deal with that.

This guy did not get carried away.

He followed the law.

the press people tried to NOT leave and Mr Fuckyou Cocksucker made them follow the law with his presence and a few choice words.

Give up your union busting because you will fail and your party will be outed for the rich man party anti worker party that it is.
Terroristic threatening is following the law?

Ass holes don't understand bouquets and unicorns. Conservatives know that and don't sugar coat the truth.
Indeed. Political Correctness isn't in the lexicon.

That is not this guy is it?

It appears some people got carried away and the law will deal with that.

This guy did not get carried away.

He followed the law.

the press people tried to NOT leave and Mr Fuckyou Cocksucker made them follow the law with his presence and a few choice words.

Give up your union busting because you will fail and your party will be outed for the rich man party anti worker party that it is.
Terroristic threatening is following the law?

This guy did nothing wrong.

if the reporteers what to make a court claim they were terrorized they can.

Have they?

Forum List

Back