Meet The Democratic Party, Up Close And Personal

Nope I will be standing firmly behind men like Mr. Fuckyou Cocksuker.

Its him and all the other American workers standing next to him.

Union people like police, fireman, paramedics, teachers, UPS worker, longshoresmen all over the country and even non union members like me.

Give up NOW you are toast

DAMN, now I'm scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
but if the Unions think heaping violence on the country is going to be easy, they might want to think again.

The criminal here was the tresspassing press guy huh?

I'm not talking about your new hero, Mr. I wanna be a gay cocksucker, i'm referring to the 500 union criminals that stormed the port, did property damage and took six hostages, which you're ok with....... :lol:

Why do you hate the American worker?

Why do you hate non union workers and support criminals?

BTW without unions the non union American worker would not have the rights they have.You pretend all non union workers lose something when union members gain anything.

That is the opposite of what history says.

Unions were good at one time until they STARTED sucking off the very people they were SUPPOSE to represent. It's time for UNION members to stand up against this.

It's laughable to think these tactics will scare people into caving to mr cocksucker. He just demonstrates how intelligent these dummies are. Without the union and government handouts clowns like mr cocksucker couldn't make it in the world.

Why do you hate non union workers and support criminals?

BTW without unions the non union American worker would not have the rights they have.You pretend all non union workers lose something when union members gain anything.

That is the opposite of what history says.

Unions were good at one time until they STARTED sucking off the very people they were SUPPOSE to represent. It's time for UNION members to stand up against this.
Unions and Government statists have the same goal: Power over others.

Union people like police, fireman, paramedics, teachers, UPS worker, longshoresmen all over the country and even non union members like me.

I see why you like guys like this, it's just like Obama telling americans "fuck you cocksucker" when he and the democrats rammed Obamacare down the throats of the american people. :

AGAIN with this shit!

Why are you guys so strangely aroused at the thought of Obama ramming something down your throat?

Let me remind you right wing fools of YOU OWN philosophy.

You want be able to SHOOT people who tresspass.

And here you are complaining about a long shoresman guy ordering the press off the union property they paid for with some choice words and you get your panties all wadded up?

I see why you like guys like this, it's just like Obama telling americans "fuck you cocksucker" when he and the democrats rammed Obamacare down the throats of the american people. :

AGAIN with this shit!

Why are you guys so strangely aroused at the thought of Obama ramming something down your throat?

you're the one who keeps posting this stupid question. so it seems to me you are the one AROUSED by it. Oh and it has become a REAL BORE already.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this this morning.

You made my day.

I am reminded of just how tuff and straigh forward people like this guy are.

Americans are hard working and full of spine.

This guy will NEVER let some phoney Rick Parry tuff guy on TV take his life away from him.

Any corporate "person" who thinks they can USE these people all their lies and then just crumble them up and throw them away after they are too old to do the work has a whole lot of Americans to deal with before that is easy for them again like it was in the industrial revolution.

Give up now, you will lose your struggle to make men like this wage slaves.

I love Mr Fuckyou Cocksucker hes a REAL American
Tell me, TDNM, what makes the guy in the video worth $200,000/year and a $50K benefits package? Real American? A vile, profane extortionist would be more like it.
Just how are US ports taking advantage of longshoremen?
Kind of seems like it's the other way around to me. If you're looking for some poor, exploited, underpaid worker with a near impossible job, to support, please consider Jay Carney, the President's chief excuse maker.

THis is whatw your going to keep getting if you keep trying to union bust in this country.

The everyday working man is going to act just like this guy and you will NEVER back them down.

They are fighting for their lives and everything they have ever known.

The American worker is not going to go under your BOOT easily.

Just ask that man Mr Fuckyou Cocksucker

The American worker isn't a union thug ! The average American worker is someone that works for what they have without representation. They dont use people to bully and bribe their way to a pay increase they generally earn the pay increase.

Union leader draws lucrative pension perk based on false information

Every month, Thomas Villanova gets a $9,000 reminder of how lucrative it can be to serve as a union leader in Chicago.

The sum is part of a city pension that comes on top of the $198,000 annual salary he is paid to represent the interests of thousands of city workers.
illanova last worked for the city in 1989 as an electrical mechanic with the Department of Streets and Sanitation, making about $40,000 a year. Yet in 2008 he was allowed to retire at age 56 with a $108,000 city pension. That's because, under a little-known state law, his pension was based not on his city paycheck but on his much higher union salary.

This kind of deal is available only to union officials who meet certain requirements, but a Tribune/WGN-TV investigation has uncovered documents that show Villanova violated state law when he applied for the pension and cast doubt on whether he truly qualifies for all that money

This is what the Union bosses are trying to protect. Seems to me they are no different than politicians. I really wonder if the rank and file union members understand it? And this is just one example.

The union bosses have called for war because thier power is threatened and so they can continue to bilk the system.

Read more at the link above.

He is a real American.

Prove he is not.

You see its YOUR party who triued to tell us who was REAL or not.

That is because they want many Americans to be unheard and stomped on by the corpration "people".

These real Americans dont stomp so easily.

You better jsut give up NOW

Let me remind you right wing fools of YOU OWN philosophy.

You want be able to SHOOT people who tresspass.

And here you are complaining about a long shoresman guy ordering the press off the union property they paid for with some choice words and you get your panties all wadded up?

Still silent on the 500 thugs that destroyed property and took six hostages, just like your main stream media......

Why do you love criminals and hate law abiding citizens? ..... :eusa_whistle:

It kills me with laughter that you try to make this guy out to be the bad guy.

Hell you want people to be able to SHOOT trespassers with their guns.

This man made them GET OFF private property and to mind their own business with the shear force of his demeanor.

Damn Im going to go watch it again

Hope you're able to get off on it.

Forum List

Back