Blaming BUSH days are numbered, Obama's legacy grows

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JRK, Sep 10, 2011.

1. JRK

JRK Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +312
    Iraq: we won and GWB had us out in 2008 (thanks to the troops)
    DJIA: was @ 9000 in Jan of 2009, now its headed back there in a hurry (> 1500 points in a few weeks)
    U.E.: 6 million fewer jobs today than 2008
    Deficit: Last GOP budget 163 billion over, 2007. were going that much over every month now

Whats next libs? I really would hope this mess would go away. It is effecting all of this

2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    That is gibberish. There is no one party or one group of people who are 'responsible' for the situation we are currently in. To pretend otherwise is dishonest, partisan bullshit.... and that goes for both fucking 'sides'.

3. JRK

JRK Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +312
    good fucking morning to you also
    Look if you do not like what I have to say ignore it. Obama is the one who started this crap and now we are suppose to forget it?
    Not on my watch

4. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,091
    I'd actually agree with that. BOth sides deserve some of the responsbility.

So do all of us down here at the bottom who thought the good times would never end, and were irresponsible in our spending and policy habits, refused to make the hard choices that the times called for...

All that said, Obama isn't running against Bush. He is running on his own record at this point. If he wants to argue that Bush handed him a bad situation, I don't disagree with that. He inherited a bad situation. I don't even think Obama is a bad guy, I just don't think he's up for the job.

But he hasn't made it any better and by most metrics, things have gotten worse. He had his moment, and he squandered it.

5. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    grows among whom?

jrks?

yeah, thought so.

just wondering though. aren't you bored trolling every 10 seconds? i know i'm bored with you trolling.

shrub was the worse president in our history. that does not make president obama great or say he handled everything perfectly. but it sure doesn't excuse the damage that the incompetent baby bush did to this country and that the "base" continues to do.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  6. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Oh, right, so - on a public message board - only people who agree with you are supposed to respond? How very left wing of you.

No, Obama did not 'start this crap'. Nor did Bush. A whole bunch of fuck ups 'started' this crap.... including ordinary Americans who borrowed more than they could afford to pay back.

Carry on blaming Obama. And I will carry on calling you an idiot for doing so.

7. Mr. Shaman

Mr. Shaman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +819
    Bullshit.

Every time one o' you clowns posts this sentiment (about blaming Bush), it merely identifies one-more-asshole who supported him.....without question. (Yeah....your guilt is that obvious.)

As-a-matter-o'-fact, you're ALL (Lil' Dumbya & his supporters) in that same, little, magical-boat that ReRon Reagan built!!

That'd be the good-ship.....

8. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Completely agree. If we want to point fingers, then we also need to have the courage to look in the mirror and accept our own part in it. At least, those of us who over-borrowed, spent more than we earned, bought houses we couldn't afford... those people need to accept responsibility.

The whole 'blame game' is getting old as far as I am concerned.

9. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    something perhaps even dumb as toast tea tards can understand:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steven-weber/an-admittedly-simplistic-_b_947850.htmlsimpistic

simplistic? ... yes. but it really needs to be for rightwingnut freaks and trolls to follow along.

even though we know you'll lie anyway.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  10. OODA_Loop

OODA_Loop Account Terminated

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +523
    Need to focus on why property owners would want to stop firefighters from protecting property.

Must be pretty compelling reason.