The same forces that drove out Sinema and Manchin are shrinking the Democratic Party

excuse me

where do I of all people mention that Biden is good president

JFK jr, is most definitely in politics and being the son of an assassinated president, JFK jr is automatically an insider. The Kennedy family is a political family. They are not outsiders.

Liberal? You are quick, to be dead wrong. I forgive you, though.
Then you can remind me of what elected or appointed position JFK Jr held... I hope he keeps rising in the polls because he takes more votes from the left than the right.... so I will promote him every chance I get... but just listening to him tells me he is miles above Biden in intelligence and patriotism so don't be so quick to attack him...

Then you can remind me of what elected or appointed position JFK Jr held... I hope he keeps rising in the polls because he takes more votes from the left than the right.... so I will promote him every chance I get... but just listening to him tells me he is miles above Biden in intelligence and patriotism so don't be so quick to attack him...
The last thing we need is an environmental wacko heroin addict that is a political insider as president.

We are see aligning of some voters that is not normal.
Some dem nationalists are moving right.
Some GOP are moving away from MAGA.
How much will be shifts be is unknown.

Forum List

Back