Meet The Democratic Party, Up Close And Personal

SHERIFF GIVES MORE INFO ON PROTEST INCIDENT-CAR JACKING!

Posted: September 9th, 2011 6:01 PM

Kelso, WA - With officers far outnumbered by protesters, Sheriff's deputies, police officers and Washington State Patrol troopers had to back off to a defensive position during Wednesday's ILWU rally due to threats to their safety.

"Our teams of 4 or 5 officers were confronted by baseball bat and axe handle wielding protesters." Said Cowlitz County Sheriff Mark Nelson. "They had their protest signs attached to bats and axe handles. When we attempted to make simple, misdemeanor arrests for trespassing, the officers were rushed by the crowd. Officers were literally holding people back to protect other officers attempting to make lawful arrests." Nelson said. "This is a game changer. We have actively worked with all parties in this situation trying to keep the peace. This is blatant disrespect of the process, the law, and we who are sworn to enforce it." Nelson said.

said it before and i'll say it again, THUGS

SHERIFF GIVES MORE INFO ON PROTEST INCIDENT-CAR JACKING!

Posted: September 9th, 2011 6:01 PM

Kelso, WA - With officers far outnumbered by protesters, Sheriff's deputies, police officers and Washington State Patrol troopers had to back off to a defensive position during Wednesday's ILWU rally due to threats to their safety.

"Our teams of 4 or 5 officers were confronted by baseball bat and axe handle wielding protesters." Said Cowlitz County Sheriff Mark Nelson. "They had their protest signs attached to bats and axe handles. When we attempted to make simple, misdemeanor arrests for trespassing, the officers were rushed by the crowd. Officers were literally holding people back to protect other officers attempting to make lawful arrests." Nelson said. "This is a game changer. We have actively worked with all parties in this situation trying to keep the peace. This is blatant disrespect of the process, the law, and we who are sworn to enforce it." Nelson said.

said it before and i'll say it again, THUGS
636_Wash_union_3_AP.jpg

(Photo: AP, FOX )​

what the fuck are you talking about?

You and your party mates LOVE to talk about people defending their property with guns and deadly force.

You want everyone wearing a gun like the wild west days.

Then here you clowns are mad at some Long Shoresman for cussing some reporters off private property

man you are ALL OVER the place defending the jerk.

And then I remember a thread you STARTED...they WON'T Denounce the violence...I laughed at that one too.

Last edited:
And here you are throughout this thread defending criminals and thier minions.

:eusa_shhh:
It's that TWO FACED double standards that all Liberals seem to possess. Or at least with all the ones on this board.

And you two are LYING about what is going down here.

I defended NO criminal behavior.

I cheered at a man telling the press to get the fuck off private property.

You are here pretending he did something wrong.

He did not.

You want peole to be able to SHOOT tresspassers remember

I want to be able to shoot trespassers who threaten me, my family or my property. I don't want to shoot people who want to ask me a question.
Damned poor analogy as usual, deary.

:eusa_shhh:
It's that TWO FACED double standards that all Liberals seem to possess. Or at least with all the ones on this board.

He did not.

I want to be able to shoot trespassers who threaten me, my family or my property. I don't want to shoot people who want to ask me a question.

If you shoot them dead how can they proove they didnt threaten you?

He did not.

:eusa_doh:

You and your party mates LOVE to talk about people defending their property with guns and deadly force.

Then here you clowns are mad at some Long Shoresman for cussing some reporters off private property

No, we're pissed that you defend 400 or 500 union thugs armed with bats and ax handles, trespassing, destroying private property and taking security guards hostage with deflection about reporters asking questions.

No, we're pissed that you defend 400 or 500 union thugs armed with bats and ax handles, trespassing, destroying private property and taking security guards hostage with deflection about reporters asking questions.

Make no mistake about it. A majority of democrats are low life.

Too early for a sense of humor? Later today you will laugh at that.

not really. some of my favorite people on the planet are rightwing.

i just can't stand stupid people.

as for sense of humor... was this thread =(and it's relatives spewed all over the board by you trolls) supposed to be funny?

well, i suppose it is to other wingnut freaks.

oh come on, you are quite comfy with "stupid people" if you're a democrat stupid is just like wearing flannel pajammas.

i'll be sure to alert warren buffet, bill gates, bill clinton, et al, how much smarter you are than they are.

:rofl:

not really. some of my favorite people on the planet are rightwing.

i just can't stand stupid people.

as for sense of humor... was this thread =(and it's relatives spewed all over the board by you trolls) supposed to be funny?

well, i suppose it is to other wingnut freaks.

oh come on, you are quite comfy with "stupid people" if you're a democrat stupid is just like wearing flannel pajammas.

i'll be sure to alert warren buffet, bill gates, bill clinton, et al, how much smarter you are than they are.

:rofl:

Ah, so now RICH people are good and to be ADMIRED. :eek:

Go get the post where I did that you lying sack of crap

Go get the post where I did that you lying sack of crap

Reading comprehension issues dirt bag?

He did not.

How can the state "proove" they "didnt"? I have a right to protect my life and property. If I shoot an "uninvited guest" in my home at 3 AM, the logical assumption is that I felt threatened. Did Mr. Fuck You Cocksucker feel threatened by a reporter and a camera man?
Again: Why do you hate apostrophes?

Forum List

Back