Meadows Flips?

No, it's not pot meet kettle, not even in the slightest. I'm waiting to see what the judicial system determines, I'm not proclaiming anything like you deranged TDS assholes are. You're sick, mentally deranged, you don't give a fuck about justice, you just want to see him hang. literally. I will never understand the sickness you idiots have, the man has never done anything to you personally, but the hate just oozes out of your pores every single day, you're obsessed. Honestly I feel sorry for you bastards, I couldn't imagine being so consumed with hate for someone that doesn't know you exist and could buy and sell you a1,000 times over. Maybe that's what it is, pure envy, cause you have no life. :cuckoo:
Yikes.

Are you done now?

Yes, there was evidence they wanted the government overthrown. Their plan was to go to war at the Capitol with Antifa to provide Trump an excuse to declare Martial law.

I also note that hundreds of those idiots were charged with delaying Congress' joint session to certify the election who were not charged with seditious conspiracy.
Trump declaring martial law is not overthrowing the government. The declaration of martial law in the US doesn't make the President a dictator who can do whatever he wants. It means that he can use the military for policing functions.

Trump declaring martial law is not overthrowing the government. The declaration of martial law in the US doesn't make the President a dictator who can do whatever he wants. It means that he can use the military for policing functions.

Irrelevant. It was their intent that landed them in prison for up to 18 years.

And where did that happen besides in moronic MAGAt land?
I believe the video I perused was voting day in a precinct somewhere in the great state of Georgia, and you needn't repeat the false narratives the defenders dreampt up, because they are just that: false. And your aural pitch of calling Republicans maggots is what you seem good at: hubris.

No, it's not pot meet kettle, not even in the slightest. I'm waiting to see what the judicial system determines, I'm not proclaiming anything like you deranged TDS assholes are. You're sick, mentally deranged, you don't give a fuck about justice, you just want to see him hang. literally. I will never understand the sickness you idiots have, the man has never done anything to you personally, but the hate just oozes out of your pores every single day, you're obsessed. Honestly I feel sorry for you bastards, I couldn't imagine being so consumed with hate for someone that doesn't know you exist and could buy and sell you a1,000 times over. Maybe that's what it is, pure envy, cause you have no life. :cuckoo:

As you sop up every fucking lie you are told P01135809, you have a lot to talk about.

Correct. But I don't spew nonsensical responses like you have, so far! Ask for help!
What you font like you call nonsense

Which is becoming the American way in a deeply divided country like ours

If true, this is the big one. Period.

But, as described to ABC News, Meadows privately told Smith's investigators that -- to this day -- he has yet to see any evidence of fraud that would have kept now-president Joe Biden from the White House, and he told them he agrees with a government assessment at the time that the 2020 presidential election was the most secure election in U.S. history.
I must point out that your very own thread title has a question mark at the end about Meadows flipping. You should really listen to yourself.

395925753_263586356682313_1616660988314916025_n.jpg

LOL, there was no “insurrection” on J6. Get a grip you moron.

Well shit stick, once again your MAGA MAGGOT lies fail. Reich Wing MAGA MAGGOTS attacked the United States Capitol Building U.S.C.H.P, (United States Capitol Hill Police) were assaulted. U.S.C.H.P. were hit with batons and fire extinguishers. Over 140-Law Enforcement Personnel were injured, many were hospitalized.

Their intent was simple, to block the votes from the Electoral College from being counted. They failed.

Your lies will not work. I know you have need, a desparate need to believe the lies you are told, I do not. Now go and ask you Mom for milk and graham crackers...

How can you people continue to support Trump as irrefutable evidence mounts.
You cannot be that stupid. There is something else going on. I think the MAGA supporters and the MAGA politicians want to take the USA down.
Exactly.

For Trump and his Cult members it’s about destroying our democratic institutions and democracy itself – to be replaced with the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

Forum List

Back