Meadows Flips?

“If he didn’t think he was lying”
Dear Lord.
Are you going with the ignorance claim…. I didn’t know…….LOLOLOLLOL

More fake news from ABC.

Meadows was specifically asked if Trump ever acknowledged the election was stolen, “We know that’s been a huge sticking point in this case,” said the host, “and according to your sources in this reporting, Meadows told investigators that he never heard Trump say that. In other words, Donald Trump didn’t agree.

Karl didn’t think it mattered if Trump never agreed that the election was secure. However, the DC case is built on Trump’s alleged lies. If he didn’t think he was lying, then the case doesn’t seem like much of a case.

There is nothing new here. We heard this months ago. It’s more lies. The media likes to regurgitate stories that will harm Donald Trump.

Trump is innocent until proven guilty. When things don't go my way, I get over it. I don't convince myself it's a rigging or a conspiracy. Whatever happens, happens.

It's a shame that we have some in this country who can't do that.
'Don't go your way', so you want him to be guilty? Because you don't like him, as instructed by your media.

I know you have been trained into the fake news of ….. it’s not a lie if I can convince myself that it’s not a lie.

No. It’s STILL a lie.
The fake news is all yours. 8 years of lies. That is one point higher than your IQ.

More fake news from ABC.

Meadows was specifically asked if Trump ever acknowledged the election was stolen, “We know that’s been a huge sticking point in this case,” said the host, “and according to your sources in this reporting, Meadows told investigators that he never heard Trump say that. In other words, Donald Trump didn’t agree.

Karl didn’t think it mattered if Trump never agreed that the election was secure. However, the DC case is built on Trump’s alleged lies. If he didn’t think he was lying, then the case doesn’t seem like much of a case.

There is nothing new here. We heard this months ago. It’s more lies. The media likes to regurgitate stories that will harm Donald Trump.
Closer, but you're not there yet. U may believe a bank stole your money, but you have to go to court and prove it. Trump was, zero for 60 literally.

The question is whether the alternative elector scheme was ever legal, and the lawyers are bailing on letting Trump say they told him it was.

Closer, but you're not there yet. U may believe a bank stole your money, but you have to go to court and prove it. Trump was, zero for 60 literally.

The question is whether the alternative elector scheme was ever legal, and the lawyers are bailing on letting Trump say they told him it was.
Take your sixty loses and shove them up your ass.

I dont know who is pulling the strings

It could be s ruling junta of foreigners like george soros and the mullahs in iran

Or domestic power brokers as yet unnamed

More likely there are various special interests driving the bus

I’m just a regular guy and not in a position to know
So you just throw out nonsensical responses just to impress whom? Your fellow LOSERS?

Forum List

Back