If a mother killing her own unborn child isn't wrong, then really, is anything wrong?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Certain issues, like abortion, represent a clear-cut moral issue.

If politicians and judges get it wrong, it is up to us, the American people to make them understand.

We haven't faced a crisis like this since the days of legalized slavery.

There will always be those who will excuse evil in the name of expedience.

Abortion, and the whipping of a slave, only remains acceptable in society when done in secret and hidden from view.

If politicians and judges get it wrong, it is up to us, the American people to make them understand.

Mind your own business.

Rule of thumb: inside someone else's body? None of your fucking business.

I agree that it's wrong but there are many things that are wrong that we can do nothing about.
At the very least we can insist that we don't have to financially pay for someone else's sins. Other than that I fail to see what can be done stop something that someone is absolutely determined to do especially when most of it has to do with self-governance of the personal body.

I agree that it's wrong but there are many things that are wrong that we can do nothing about.
At the very least we can insist that we don't have to financially pay for someone else's sins. Other than that I fail to see what can be done stop something that someone is absolutely determined to do especially when most of it has to do with self-governance of the personal body.
Child prostitution is also an evil that cannot be stopped.

But we still have to make it illegal.

God kills and killed all the humans but a few and people adorate and worship him.

No, they don't always represent a clear-cut moral issue. That is just a shallow generalization.

You could say killing somebody always represents a clear-cut moral issue and be just as wrong, if you hesitate to shoot somebody attempting to kill you, your wife or daughter, to steal a car or just because they thought you had something they wanted or weren't their preferred race, creed or sexual orientation. Personally, I would have no issue, with shooting and killing an attacker.

No, they don't always represent a clear-cut moral issue. That is just a shallow generalization.

You could say killing somebody always represents a clear-cut moral issue and be just as wrong, if you hesitate to shoot somebody attempting to kill you, your wife or daughter, to steal a car or just because they thought you had something they wanted or weren't their preferred race, creed or sexual orientation. Personally, I would have no issue, with shooting and killing an attacker.
You're comparing an unborn baby to an attacker?

Orange man is wrong, but that is about all

Next question.

Oh, and so are the dirty Zionist Jews.

But I think that is only common sense.
Evil, you are totally fucking evil! There is nothing of value within any fascist democrat, they are the most evil humans to ever have infested the earth, but that infestation is coming to an end! :yes_text12:

Forum List

Back