McCain pollster predicts massive turnout

It would seem we are talking about 'uninformed' voters, not uneducated people.

Plenty of them voting on both sides.

Awhile ago someone posted an audio from Howard Sterns show from Harlem where people were asked who they were voting for.

If they said Senator Obama the interviewer would ask them if the agreed with Obama's PRO-LIFE stance or his pro-war position (or something like that...an obvious McCain position) and they said heck yeah. They were 100 percent supporters.

Uninformed cuts both ways.

Last edited:
P.S. - I live right outside Ft Wood and 40 percent of the enlisted corp who live off post live in trailers. They certainly aren't trash.

I think we can both agree that it's disgusting how this country treats our former vets. A recent stat said that over 50% of vet families live off of food stamps.

Uneducated, trailer park, redneck, budweiser swilling, nascar race washing, racist idiots are the ones I was denouncing.

Something occured to me...if I said the uneducated, basketball watching, ghetto dwelling, Ol' E swilling, voters for Senator Obama...I would be labelled a bigot.

But when you say more or less the same thing, you're a hero of the Democrat party.

Just food for thought.

It would seem we are talking about 'uninformed' voters, not uneducated people.

Plenty of them voting on both sides.

Awhile ago someone posted an audio from Howard Sterns show from Harlem where people were asked who they were voting for.

If they said Senator Obama the interviewer would ask them if the agreed with Obama's PRO-LIFE stance or his pro-war position (or something like that...an obvious McCain position) and they said heck yeah. They were 100 percent supporters.

Uninformed cuts both ways.

Later in the interview Stern did the same thing with McCain supporters, and even though voting for McCain they unintentionally supported Obama views when told they were McCains. That is scary shit..

Something occured to me...if I said the uneducated, basketball watching, ghetto dwelling, Ol' E swilling, voters for Senator Obama...I would be labelled a bigot.

But when you say more or less the same thing, you're a hero of the Democrat party.

Just food for thought.

dont forget the chicken watermelon and grape drink. :D

Holy crap! What's that you're saying? I don't like a certain group of people? You mean I'm prejudiced? Well, golly. Hold on, let me check.. yep, I'm human.

I lived in Tampa for a long time... nice area of Tampa... middle-middle class. I had a lot of friends from school that lived in Plant City and if you've ever lived in Tampa, you know what Plant City is like (or at least used to be, I haven't been there for over 10 years). Redneck, confederate, anti-semite, anti-black, trailer park trash, love their guns, love their country music, like their gigantic belt buckles, love their nascar, love their KKK. Hated me. I hated them. I still hate them. They have no education, a very limited world view, everything's black and white to them, everything's always about sitting back and relaxing and enjoying the sun and there's no need to rush anything...

It was the most excrutiating experience in my life having to surround myself with them. Now there are well educted Americans who like McCain and that's fine... I've got no beef with them. I'll even go so far to say that these people don't watch foxnews or listen to hannity or limbaugh. Hannity and Limbaugh are just too well educated and too smart for them. But to have an opinion on what's wrong and what's right with this world, with this country, to have that opinion without really knowing what's going in the world and then to say that this McCain pollster thinks these people hold the key to deciding the election, when every ounce of my body feels like BHO is going to be the best president we've had in decades, when the world will be better off because of him, where we can finally end these wars and be at peace with our neighbors, when the situation in the middle east and the situation on wall street and on main street can finally be solved... with so much riding on this election, to have these dimwits being able to decide for me who's going to be president is disgusting. It disgusts me that McCain has lied and completely distorted Obama's message just to win the election instead of being honest. That's not what conservativism stands for, that's not ethical, that's not moral, that's disgusting and these idiots will catch wind of it one way or the other and they'll have their minds made up "right quick" and they'll be fixin to go on down to the library and to the church and to cast their vote for mccain who is just another bush clone. but these idiots actually LIKE Bush. They're the people that reside in the Panhandle of Florida and in the inner counties of central florida below orlando and above fort myers. These God-fearing, Jesus loving, tobacco spitting idiots are exactly what got Bush elected in 2000, not that Gore was a much better candidate, but still.

Is this arrogance and smugness and perhaps a superiority complex? Absolutely. I worked hard to be where I am. A lot of other people have worked hard to be where they are. My uncle worked hard to be where he is and his 401k has been nearly wiped out thanks to the policies of the Bush administration. And these guys want to re-elect him.

It angers me to no end. I'm not at all saying they shouldn't have a right to vote - they absolutely should. What I'm saying is that I hate their mentality of black and white and extremist absolutism. Their view of America is completely different than mine... and their view has been in office for the past 8 years and has made the world a more dangerous place and has severely hurt our economy.

This is why I don't like them. And if that angers some of you, I'm sorry. But to think that the dumbest people of America could decide the future fate of this world, of my life, of my family's life... it just doesn't seem fair.

yeah, your view is sooooo nuanced, i can see why you're upset.

:rofl:

Later in the interview Stern did the same thing with McCain supporters, and even though voting for McCain they unintentionally supported Obama views when told they were McCains. That is scary shit..

You aren't kidding...absolutely terrifying.

Just food for thought.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back