How Donald Trump helped Democrats flip George Santos' seat

because you know it's retarded lefty shit and you can't address it or support it without looking foolish.
Because I am just a placeholder to address your partisan grievance. You actually have no idea what issues I support or don't support, just that I'm no fan of the orange bag O' shit. :dunno:

I'm not letting anyone do anything. It's your toxic movement and the golden calf you worship that people are rejecting almost everywhere.
I thought Trump got more votes than any Republican candidate before him?
As an orange game show host with bad hair and no .gov experience…in 2016…he won 30 states and 2,623 counties…that was before he did a kick-ass job and laid down a kick-ass record.…that was before this four year reign of terror by the Crypt Keeper and the kinda black cackling thing with the vagina.
Are you sure you’re paying attention?

Because I am just a placeholder to address your partisan grievance. You actually have no idea what issues I support or don't support, just that I'm no fan of the orange bag O' shit. :dunno:

They stand for something, you limp shitstain.

Based on your posting only about how terrible Trump and anyone who votes for him is, you play out like an SJW soi boi cuck.

They stand for something, you limp shitstain.

Based on your posting only about how terrible Trump and anyone who votes for him is, you play out like an SJW soi boi cuck.
I'm honest. :dunno: I'm not here to sing kumbaya with political CULT members and extremists.

The evidence continues piling up that Trump is toxic to the Republican Party. Until he and MAGA are purged from it they are going to continue to experience losses.

Another issue for Republicans is they get spanked by Democrats in early voting. While Democrats have tended to outpace Republicans in early voting the difference has become stark in recent years as Trump convinced so many in his flock that it's full of fraud and their ballots won't be counted. Now they are relying on a massive Election Day turn out and it doesn't always materialize, especially if bad weather hits.
What evidence? This is a conspiracy theory from the MSM. Please move the thread there. Thanks.

Trump is a treasonous enemy of democracy and must be stopped.
Isn’t treason when a POTUS begs tens of millions of foreigners to passively invade a sovereign nation?
IMG_1875.jpeg

Forum List

Back