How Donald Trump helped Democrats flip George Santos' seat

Incorrect. I stand for many things.
You’ve made it crystal clear…we know exactly what you stand for.
IMG_1874.jpeg

I'm telling you what the FACTS are, Dem scammed early voting and a snow storm.

No, they didn't. You're just a liar and a paranoid lunatic and THAT is why you guys keep losing. The Republican Party is being viewed as a party of extremists and conspiracy cranks and it's become a huge turn off to suburban voters.

No, they didn't. You're just a liar and a paranoid lunatic and THAT is why you guys keep losing. The Republican Party is being viewed as a party of extremists and conspiracy cranks and it's become a huge turn off to suburban voters.
It is to brainwashed people with TDS. You know anyone like that?

And that view is encouraged by Quislings like you.

You know….

Someday Republicans need to just grow up
You don’t lose elections because you are cheated, you lose because you select bad candidates who make offensive statements and are not in touch with todays voters
Sorry you hate it when we point out Dem election scamming.

No, they didn't. You're just a liar and a paranoid lunatic and THAT is why you guys keep losing.
The FACT that the Dem heavily leverage EARLY VOTING and that then a snow storm impacted those voting on election day was widely reported. The only question is why you FAILED to include that information? Don't worry I made sure the thread viewers had all the facts.

The FACT that the Dem heavily leverage EARLY VOTING and that then a snow storm impacted those voting on election day was widely reported. The only question is why you FAILED to include that information? Don't worry I made sure the thread viewers had all the facts.

Why would I need to when it's not relevant to your comment? You said they scammed early voting. They did no such thing. What was the scam they ran, huh?

The evidence continues piling up that Trump is toxic to the Republican Party. Until he and MAGA are purged from it they are going to continue to experience losses.

Another issue for Republicans is they get spanked by Democrats in early voting. While Democrats have tended to outpace Republicans in early voting the difference has become stark in recent years as Trump convinced so many in his flock that it's full of fraud and their ballots won't be counted. Now they are relying on a massive Election Day turn out and it doesn't always materialize, especially if bad weather hits.

She distanced herself from Trump, but it's Trump's fault? Have you considered taking drugs?

Forum List

Back