McCain picks Sarah Palin

so, a rapper who supports obama and may occasionally say something bad about the police shows that all liberals hate police for the sheer purpose of getting the black vote? i see a flaw in your logic.

and your av is incorrect, btw

You sarcasm detector should have went off it was over your head and for that you are forgiven. How may I ask is my av wrong?

So with a liberal platitudes are ok and win out over experience.... but also experience wins out over platitudes, as long as it is a liberal with the experience

gotcha..

:rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Obama is a great teleprompter reader and repeater of slogans... but a very poor debater

Perhaps you are overestimating McCain's debate skillz ...

Just how many of these Senate Foreign Relations Committee meetings has he actually been to? Its no surprise that the media would ask the Democrat Prez Nom his opinions about issues.

Again, I would argue that on the job training may be appropriate for a Veep, but not the #1.

Obama, by his own admission, offers the excuse that he has been too busy running for president to do anything substantive, such as direct his staff to organize a single hearing. "Well, first of all," Obama was forced to confess in the Democratic debate in Ohio on February 26, "I became chairman of this committee at the beginning of this campaign, at the beginning of 2007. So it is true that we haven't had oversight hearings on Afghanistan." To date, his subcommittee has held no policy hearings at all -- none. At the same time that Obama claimed he was too busy campaigning to do anything substantive, racking up one of the worst attendance records in the Senate.....

There is your answer. Mr. SFRC as been too busy to do jack shit in the Foreign Relations committee by his own words. So take it off his resume!!

More on Trooper-Gate:

Palin Ethics Investigation - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

Mr. Monegan said members of Mrs. Palin’s administration, as well Mrs. Palin’s husband, Todd, and the governor herself talk to him about Mr. Wooten.

Mr. Monegan told the Anchorage Daily News that Mr. Palin showed him some of the findings of a private investigator the family had hired and accused him of variety of misdeeds, including drunk driving and child abuse.

Mr. Palin told the newspaper he feared for his wife’s safety and said that Mr. Wooten had made threats against her and her family.

Threats? Why wasn't he arrested then? This is such Jerry Springerish stuff!

We want these things in the White House? Isn't that why we Democrats rejected Hillary, so that Bill wouldn't be hanging around the WH?

Just as I fully believe you are overestimating those of Obama... whether he speaks in a great manner or not... and spouts off slogans the liberals cream their jeans over or not...

There's only one way to find out who's right then ... wait til November ...

Excellent pick for veep! This will even have an effect on the "party of old, white, men" persona. She has a kid going to Iraq. She has a kid with down syndrome. She supports drilling in Anwar. She has signed a deal to pipe natural gas to the mainland US through Canada. She is a woman. She fought ear mark money from Ted Stevens. She has more executive experience than Obama. She is going to be hard to fight against. Hillary has got to be furious. Especially with the "break the glass that Hillary cracked" comment.

Come on! Be honest. If McCain had chosen a trained monkey for his VP you McCain supporter's would have said "Good Choice"!! Right?

Today is McCain's birthday ..... born August 29, 1936! His health is not the best ..... you would actually think he would put the country first ... and consider if something happened to him .... this "Lady" will be our President. Her experience has been as a mayor of a city of 8,000 people, and the governor of a state for 2 years? Even her undergraduate degree in journalism? Talk about not having experience? Get real! :cuckoo:

He could have picked any of the other's that were suggested. He has simply lost it! Bottom line.

You sarcasm detector should have went off it was over your head and for that you are forgiven. How may I ask is my av wrong?

so you admit to not being able to prove your statement? silly me, i thought you would try and show that what you said wasnt idiotic and wrong.

and the av is incorrect because slavery and communism still exist, as does fascism to a lesser extent, and there are still people who hold to nazism's beliefs. so they arent all ended. but that is a different discussion than the one in this thread

Come on! Be honest. If McCain had chosen a trained monkey for his VP you McCain supporter's would have said "Good Choice"!! Right?

Today is McCain's birthday ..... born August 29, 1936! His health is not the best ..... you would actually think he would put the country first ... and consider if something happened to him .... this "Lady" will be our President. Her experience has been as a mayor of a city of 8,000 people, and the governor of a state for 2 years? Even her undergraduate degree in journalism? Talk about not having experience? Get real! :cuckoo:

He could have picked any of the other's that were suggested. He has simply lost it! Bottom line.

Republican voting for Obama and you say McCain has lost it? Now that's rich!

Forum List

Back