McCain VP Pool

Thought it was Pawlenty from all I heard?

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Fox just reported that Romney and Pawlenty are OUT.

Looks like it may be Palin - which would rock.

Post your prediction here.

So, you've been lying about all your concern trolling about Obama's alleged lack of experience and qualifications to be president.

Palin would be a heart beat away from the presidency. She's 42 years old, and she's only served a little over one year as a governor of a backwater state.

palin eh? i respect her, but i imagine most people have no idea who she is or what she has done. if he is picking her to try and win over some hillary supporters, i doubt it would work due to her very strong prolife stance. but, we'll see what happens.

So, you've been lying about all your concern trolling about Obama's alleged lack of experience and qualifications to be president.

Palin would be a heart beat away from the presidency. She's 42 years old, and she's only served a little over one year as a governor of a backwater state.

it will even it out. see:

obama: little, biden: a lot
mccain: a lot, palin: even littler

:D

The proverbial cumshot in Red Dawn's eyes:

::;

picture1ga9.png

::;

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I thought it would be Romney. I want anyone but Romney. He scares me, although I think Biden would eat him up.

I hope it is Lieberman.

Anyone else, I don't know or fear.

The proverbial cumshot in Red Dawn's eyes:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Are you gay? Why would you be fantasizing about shooting a load in my eye?

Are you a toe tapping, Larry Craig conservative?

I've been hearing for the last 12 months from cons that this election is too important to trust to leaders with little experience.

Palin would be a heart beat away from the presidency. She's only been a governor for 18 months, and has no foreign policy experience.

If Cons get on board with Palin, I'm going to correctly assume all their concern trolling about experience was just all dishonest hyper partisan hackery.

Are you gay? Why would you be fantasizing about shooting a load in my eye?

Are you a toe tapping, Larry Craig conservative?

I've been hearing for the last 12 months from cons that this election is too important to trust to leaders with little experience.

Palin would be a heart beat away from the presidency. She's only been a governor for 18 months, and has no foreign policy experience.

If Cons get on board with Palin, I'm going to correctly assume all their concern trolling about experience was just all dishonest hyper partisan hackery.

They'll say that's why she's only the vp. Wow, a woman? Nice move GOP. Bastards will steal a lot of Hillary's fans away.

I've been hearing for the lact 12 months from cons that this election is too important to trust to leaders with little experience.

Nice try fuckwad.

Let's try again:

Caught in a lie - no surprise, party loyalists lie all the time.

NEXT...

Shocking that you can't make an argument without some elementary attack. Did you enjoy recess today little man?

You have a low IQ.

Not only did the "Who's online" page indicate that you spent the last half hour crafting that TWO SENTENCE response, but you completely ignored to post I was replying to:

Understand now, shit for brains? Nevermind, the question answers itself - you don't :badgrin:

You have a low IQ.

Not only did the "Who's online" page indicate that you spent the last half hour crafting that TWO SENTENCE response, but you completely ignored to post I was replying to:

Understand now, shit for brains? Nevermind, the question answers itself - you don't :badgrin:

:badgrin: I have a low IQ? Maybe so but at least I can make points without saying fuckwad(which of course isn't a word) or talking about shooting semen into another man's eye. If that determines a high IQ, i'll stay in the low area thank you very much.
I guess your boy Bush has a high IQ in your eyes too:lol:

You have a low IQ.

And you watched him for 1/2 an hour? :rofl:

Forum List

Back