McCain picks Sarah Palin

Creation science is every bit as plausible as the theory of evolution, dear. YOu teach one, you teach them both and make it fair. They are just theories, after all.

Creation science is every bit as plausible as the theory of evolution, dear. YOu teach one, you teach them both and make it fair. They are just theories, after all.

Wow, just wow. Some I can make up a theory too and demand that it be taught? You far right wingers are scary!

They already do teach Indian creation theories in Indian charter schools, and as the "cultural" aspect of Indian head start classes.

That's what you did with evolution.....

Hey man, that's cool you don't believe in science and all and want you religion forced on kids, but the vice President shouldn't be into those things. She does not represent the majority of Americans at all. She is a far right wing, corrupt wacko

Hey man, that's cool you don't believe in science and all and want you religion forced on kids, but the vice President shouldn't be into those things. She does not represent the majority of Americans at all. She is a far right wing, corrupt wacko

This coming from one of the 3 top left-wing partisan nut-jobs on this site...

LMAO

The light coming from the center ground takes about 3 billion years to reach your point of the extreme far left

They already do teach Indian creation theories in Indian charter schools, and as the "cultural" aspect of Indian head start classes.
Cool, how about voodoo and Islam? I think it's great. Paganism and Satanism as well. And let's not forget poor Santa.

I think it's awesome that liberal teachers with an agenda will be able to teach creationism. Without smirking, even.

No, I believe in science and have stated that repeatedly. Particularly mathematics, which is at the root of all science, and I believe the proof that God exists.

I do not believe in forcing children to accept theories as proven fact, however....I want them presented as theories, and if you are to present theories regarding the creation of the universe, I see it as "forcing" them into atheism if you present only one theory and no conflicting theories, when conflicting theories exist.

This coming from one of the 3 top left-wing partisan nut-jobs on this site...

LMAO

The light coming from the center ground takes about 3 billion years to reach your point of the extreme far left

Man, you are so sad. Attack me all you want, but Evolution is mainstream, your Creationism is religious extremism you guys want to indoctrinate our kids with. Teach it in your Churches if you want, but not in American schools.

Cool, how about voodoo and Islam? I think it's great. Paganism and Satanism as well. And let's not forget poor Santa.

I think it's awesome that liberal teachers with an agenda will be able to teach creationism. Without smirking, even.

They smirk now when they lie and present the theory of evolution as proof that God doesn't exist to Christian children in the classroom.

Yes, it would be much simpler to just get rid of the teaching of evolution altogether, I concurr. There isn't enough time to teach all the unproven theories about the creation of the universe. Allow the parents to teach the children their own personal theories...and let the teachers actually teach real subjects for a change. Mathematics, for example.

Man, you are so sad. Attack me all you want, but Evolution is mainstream, your Creationism is religious extremism you guys want to indoctrinate our kids with. Teach it in your Churches if you want, but not in American schools.

Funny.... I did not attack teaching evolution, nor did I support teaching or not teaching creation science..

I simply pointed out that you, being one of the most radical partisan whack-job hacks posting here, dared call someone else an far whatever wing whacko

No, I believe in science and have stated that repeatedly. Particularly mathematics, which is at the root of all science, and I believe the proof that God exists.

I do not believe in forcing children to accept theories as proven fact, however....I want them presented as theories, and if you are to present theories regarding the creation of the universe, I see it as "forcing" them into atheism if you present only one theory and no conflicting theories, when conflicting theories exist.

Sorry, there is no scientific basis for creationism. Leave it out of science class. Maybe "teach" it in some elective that kids can choose to go to and make fun of.

Don't the Taliban believe in creationism?

Evolution has become mainstream because commie pigs such as yourself have forced it upon our children. Teach it in your own weird churches and homes if you want, but not in American schools.

They smirk now when they lie and present the theory of evolution as proof that God doesn't exist to Christian children in the classroom.

Yes, it would be much simpler to just get rid of the teaching of evolution altogether, I concurr. There isn't enough time to teach all the unproven theories about the creation of the universe.
I'm willing to bet that there is not one teacher that says evolution proves that God doesn't exist. Rushbo is the only one that ever makes that claim.

But I agree, let's do away with teaching evolution, after all we wouldn't want any of them to grow up and find out that viruses evolve constantly. How horrid, they might work against God to save so poor soul's life.

Funny.... I did not attack teaching evolution, nor did I support teaching or not teaching creation science..

I simply pointed out that you, being one of the most radical partisan whack-job hacks posting here, dared call someone else an far whatever wing whacko

Maybe Gunny will send you a personal; message about attacking posters? Hmmm, doubt it.

How about you just stick to the topic? You idiot

Evolution has become mainstream because commie pigs such as yourself have forced it upon our children. Teach it in your own weird churches and homes if you want, but not in American schools.

HA HA!! I wish this stinking **** of a VP choice by McCain would come out and say that! No wonder you guys love this corrupt, far right wing whore, she represents you well!

Sorry, there is no scientific basis for creationism. Leave it out of science class. Maybe "teach" it in some elective that kids can choose to go to and make fun of.

Don't the Taliban believe in creationism?

And there's no scientific basis for evolution as it pertains to the creation of the world or the animals on it. It's a theory and as such, should be taught as one of many such unprovable theories, or not taught at all.

I don't know what the Muslim version of the creation of the world is. I imagine it is similar to the Christian and Jewish versions.

HA HA!! I wish this stinking **** of a VP choice by McCain would come out and say that! No wonder you guys love this corrupt, far right wing whore, she represents you well!

Hey guys, what did I say about the writhing on the floor, the foul, vile and bigoted comments, the hopeless ravings of the lunatic left?

And there's no scientific basis for evolution as it pertains to the creation of the world or the animals on it. It's a theory and as such, should be taught as one of many such unprovable theories, or not taught at all.

I don't know what the Muslim version of the creation of the world is. I imagine it is similar to the Christian and Jewish versions.

Yes there is scientific evidence to support evolution you twit! No it did not create the world, no one is arguing that!

Forum List

Back