Fani Willis Under Fire For Allegedly Misusing Funds Meant To Protect Kids

Then why are Republicans honoring Democrats who fought for slavery whole you cry about Biden eulogizing someone who denounced the Klan? :dunno:
They aren’t. Not sure what you are talking about. You seem to just be deflecting from the fact you support the klan

Haha you are comparing a school board keeping their high school name to xiden supporting the klan? Haha
I'm comparing Republicans voting to honor Confederates vs Biden honoring someone who denounced the Klan. Why are you so fake, Bitch? :dunno: :laugh:

I'm comparing Republicans voting to honor Confederates vs Biden honoring someone who denounced the Klan. Why are you so fake, Bitch? :dunno: :laugh:
You are comparing a school board, that happens to be where Stonewall Jackson fought in the Battle of New Market, to xiden honoring the grand dragon on a terrorist organization, that the dem party used to oppress minorities

You have no shame

You are comparing a school board, that happens to be where Stonewall Jackson fought in the Battle of New Market, to xiden honoring the grand dragon on a terrorist organization, that the dem party used to oppress minorities

You have no shame
The Confederates were worse than the Klan you fake fucking moron. They fought a whole ass war to keep Black people as slaves. I'm pointing to an actual instance of Republicans honoring the Democrats you pretend to hate while you pretend Biden didn't honor a person who denounced the Klan. You just fake all around, Bitch. :laugh:

The Confederates were worse than the Klan you fake fucking moron. They fought a whole ass war to keep Black people as slaves. I'm pointing to an actual instance of Republicans honoring the Democrats you pretend to hate while you pretend Biden didn't honor a person who denounced the Klan. You just fake all around, Bitch. :laugh:
The high school isn’t named after all the confederates, just Stonewall.

Nice to see you defending the klan, you sick fuck

The high school isn’t named after all the confederates, just Stonewall.

Nice to see you defending the klan, you sick fuck
I'm not defending the Klan. Byrd denounced the Klan and then Biden honored him you fake Bitch. :laugh:

Was he in costume or was that just y’all’s uniform?
It was a Halloween costume. As a Demcratic governor he oversaw the dismantling of Mounument Ave and the removal of statues placed to honor Confederate Democrats. Republicans are the ones voting to honor them today. You're such a fake bitch that feigning ignorance is the best move you got. :laugh:

It was a Halloween costume. As a Demcratic governor he oversaw the dismantling of Mounument Ave and the removal of statues placed to honor Confederate Democrats. Republicans are the ones voting to honor them today. You're such a fake bitch that feigning ignorance is the best move you got. :laugh:
You think it’s ok to wear those costumes? He only ordered the Lee monument down, and that was in response to demklan brownshirts rioting in 2020

You think it’s ok to wear those costumes? He only ordered the Lee monument down, and that was in response to demklan brownshirts rioting in 2020
And that's objectively better than voting to restore Confederate names to schools isn't it, fake Bitch? :dunno:

I don't care how white people come to the correct policy so long as they get there. What's wrong with the whites in your party? :dunno:

And that's objectively better than voting to restore Confederate names to schools isn't it, fake Bitch? :dunno:

I don't care how white people come to the correct policy so long as they get there. What's wrong with the whites in your party? :dunno:
Dressing in blackface and being in the klan is better then naming a school Stonewall Jackson?? Hhaha I beg to differ

Forum List

Back