Martin Luther King Jr. –The Great Hypocrite

It was a white Republican (Abraham Lincoln) who freed the slaves. It was a white Republican (Everett Dirksen) who broke the Democrat's filibuster to pass the 1964 Civil Rights Act to make blacks equal in society and end segregation. Republicans have always supported blacks more than Democrats. The outwardly racist politicians have all been Democrats. So why do blacks vote Democrat 99% of the time? HANDOUTS. Making Whitey pay for their house, car, food, etc. is more important than their self-esteem and integrity. They traded the chains of slavery for the chains of welfare and dependency. They're still slaves to the white man. Democrats give them handouts and blacks vote for them in return. Is this what MLK wanted for his people?

If Black people tend to vote "Democrat" they have good reason to do so. It means they took notice of the migration of Southern White Democrats to the Republican Party back during the CIvil Rights Era. Experience taught them that these Neo-Republicans still adhere to the old Southern Strategies agenda and their brand of "conservatism" is little more than a euphemism for racism, genderism and bigotry. Do you get it? I've had just about enough of your distortions and omissions fellow.

It means they chose to take the easy road and let the government support them at everyone else's expense. There's no way out of that reality, fellow. It's all about them giving money for votes and you know it.

So, you choose to dodge the fact that many of the present day repub hierarchy are party jumpers. Not only that, you continue to make up stuff about black people. Typical uninformed and uneducated moron who doesn't realize that most people on welfare in the US are white. Butyour kind are a dying breed. The election of Obama proved that more and more white working people are beginning to see that the republicans don't have their best interests in mind. Black voters were smart enough to vote for their own best political interests, just as white women, Hispanics , gays and progressive whites did! You got a problem with that?

You are shifting the goal posts since you have lost on Byrd, Thurmond, Goldwater, and the southern GOP senators and democrats who voted in higher percentages than their southern democratic colleagues against the Civil Rights and Voting Rights acts.

Your error (you are not very good at this) is that you see it as a Party matter when it was in fact a Geographical matter: northern and western GOP and Democratic legislators voted overwhelming for the Civil Rights and Voting Rights acts. Senator Everett Dirksen, GOP Senate minority leader, did the right thing although Senator Barry Goldwater voted against the Civil Rights Act: sad, huh?

Stay with me, S. J., and I will get you through this.
Robert Byrd (a Democrat) LED the filibuster to stop the Civil Rights Act, and you can't defend that, so you try to change the subject to attacking the Republicans. Let's stick to the subject, and that is that Democrats have blacks enslaved. They didn't want them freed in the first place. It was Northern conservatives that fought and died for their freedom. After the first Republican president freed them, the Democrats kept them ignorant so they would have to work for "slave wages". After the Civil Rights Act, blacks didn't participate in the voting process so the Democrats started enticing them with welfare. Today, blacks make more money collecting government benefits than they could make working at a job. It was just a matter of how much money they would have to give them to make them go out and vote. So, how much do you collect from the taxpayers, Jake?

I told you to stay with me because you are one of Rush's low information voters. You are attacking today's politics by being misinformed on the events of the 1960s. The fact remains the GOP abandoned the black voter after the 1960s and the Democratic Party has become their political champion.

Until we in the GOP understand that we change with the demographics in America, we will remain a regional party and cannot win national elections anymore.

Once the Hispanic vote from 2020 to 2024 tip half a dozen states in the south and southwest to blue, the GOP can never regain the House as well.

This is what it is, and your misreading of history merely portrays the doom of the GOP.

It was a white Republican (Abraham Lincoln) who freed the slaves. It was a white Republican (Everett Dirksen) who broke the Democrat's filibuster to pass the 1964 Civil Rights Act to make blacks equal in society and end segregation. Republicans have always supported blacks more than Democrats. The outwardly racist politicians have all been Democrats. So why do blacks vote Democrat 99% of the time? HANDOUTS. Making Whitey pay for their house, car, food, etc. is more important than their self-esteem and integrity. They traded the chains of slavery for the chains of welfare and dependency. They're still slaves to the white man. Democrats give them handouts and blacks vote for them in return. Is this what MLK wanted for his people?

If Black people tend to vote "Democrat" they have good reason to do so. It means they took notice of the migration of Southern White Democrats to the Republican Party back during the CIvil Rights Era. Experience taught them that these Neo-Republicans still adhere to the old Southern Strategies agenda and their brand of "conservatism" is little more than a euphemism for racism, genderism and bigotry. Do you get it? I've had just about enough of your distortions and omissions fellow.
The average black doesn't know shit about history, nor do they care. All they know is that whitey owned them, and life ain't fair - that they deserve free shit, so they vote for those who cater to them. They voted for Obama because he fits that bill, and they voted for him so overwhelmongly because he is half black!

The average black doesn't know shit about history, nor do they care. All they know is that whitey owned them, and life ain't fair - that they deserve free shit, so they vote for those who cater to them. They voted for Obama because he fits that bill, and they voted for him so overwhelmongly because he is half black!

Your misconstrued hatred merely reinforces that our GOP will remain in the minority until we get rid of the likes of you from the party.

And you question why blacks will not vote for Republicans?

Didn't you remind them that Lincoln was a Republican?

The average black doesn't know shit about history, nor do they care.

You never run out of stupid shit to say, do you idiot? You really are a mindless, hateful coward. What a fucking loser.

Your misconstrued hatred merely reinforces that our GOP will remain in the minority until we get rid of the likes of you from the party.
Use a dictionary before employing words you don't understand, you disingenuous dingbat.

The word works fine for the likes of you. It's clear, it's concise, and your hatred is for the wrong reasons. Look inside yourself for the source of your hatred.

Unko occassionally rises above the mire of his own self loathing: this is one of those times.

Well, whoever "Whitey" is, he owns your white arse too. Mortgages, Credit Card debt, car payments and such are all traps to keep wage slaves in bondage. But now the Republican overseers and their masters ( the wealthy 1%) have a new nemesis and his name is Barack Hussein Obama...champion of the average American, which includes the voting majority and most blacks.

Smart people tend to vote for those who might best serve their interests. I see that you don't share that view.

But, like you said: " Life isn't fair- your side lost due to the overwhelming desire of the American voting public to align themselves with a winner like Obama. the Republicans had to show their hand and it was tragically an impotent one!

Tell me one thing? Why didn't you take the black voting history in consideration before you indicted their votes for Obama as being racially motivated? Blacks have been voting for Democrats ever since the Civil Rights Era drove Southern Democrats into the republican party. If Obama had been White, Chinese, Mexican or Jewish, I think the results would have been the same!

Use a dictionary before employing words you don't understand, you disingenuous dingbat.

The word works fine for the likes of you. It's clear, it's concise, and your hatred is for the wrong reasons. Look inside yourself for the source of your hatred.
Cut the Deepak Chopra shit and look the word up. Because you think it's a cool collocation you think "misconstrued" is clear and concise in context. I swear to God there Jake, the more I become familiar with you, the more of a disingenuous and ignorant self-righteous punk you become.

Meathead is so confused within himself that it almost hurts to watch him wriggle. But then I laugh.

Truer words were never spoken. They would rather get $100 at Whitey's expense than earn $500 working. Their hatred for the white man keeps them on the liberal plantation. They're just as much slaves today as they were 200 years ago but they don't care as long as they can feel like they're sticking it to Whitey.

Truer words were never spoken. They would rather get $100 at Whitey's expense than earn $500 working. Their hatred for the white man keeps them on the liberal plantation. They're just as much slaves today as they were 200 years ago but they don't care as long as they can feel like they're sticking it to Whitey.

Love you two

You keep up the racist patter on thread after thread and then wonder why blacks won't vote Republican

So much for the Party of Lincoln

Getting back on topic

Which is why we honor Martin Luther King this Monday

A Patriot is someone who is willing to risk his life in the cause of freedom. By any definition, Martin Luther King is a great American patriot who gave his life to fight for equal rights, liberty and freedom of Americans.

This is what the Democrats have done for blacks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E]I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GOTTA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Just so. America is far better with the likes of MLK Jr than a S. J. or a meathead.

That makes absolutely no sense.

All the sense in the world. MLK was not a coward. You of all people have no right to question MLK's worthiness?
I didn't say he was a coward, I said he was a phony. And the Constitution gives me the right to question his worthiness. It's a right we ALL have, not just people who have the same opinion as you.

wow, the CONSTITUTION card, hahahaha

Forum List

Back