Kamala Harris Bastardizes the Dream of MLK Jr

I don't!!

"Equality" = starting today everyone is treated the same!

"Equity" = starting today, we go back in time and punish those who prevented "equality", and we will CONTINUE to punish people of today, for things they had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the original inequality!!!
Stop lying. You practice the same racism that was practiced in the past. Equality doesn't work when one group is given a huge head start by saying that starting today everybody is treated the same. All that does is maintain the inequality.

I don't!!

"Equality" = starting today everyone is treated the same!

"Equity" = starting today, we go back in time and punish those who prevented "equality", and we will CONTINUE to punish people of today, for things they had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the original inequality!!!
Equity basically comes down to helping those who need help

The wealthy don’t need help

Stop lying. You practice the same racism that was practiced in the past.

People who believe in "equity" instead of "equality" need to be shot in the head!!!!!! It is EVIL beyond words, to punish people today for things that happened sometimes hundreds of years ago!!!

People who believe in "equity" instead of "equality" need to be shot in the head!!!!!! It is EVIL beyond words, to punish people today for things that happened sometimes hundreds of years ago!!!
We are a country because of things that happened hundreds of years ago. You have benefitted from past policies that excluded non whites. You practice the same racism now, not hundreds of years ago. So your opinion is nothing but a bs excuse.

We are a country because of things that happened hundreds of years ago. You have benefitted from past policies that excluded non whites. You practice the same racism now, not hundreds of years ago. So your opinion is nothing but a bs excuse.

I have NO power to practice racism, so you can stop with that crap!

As for this country, the framers benefitted from slavery, but they would have still came here, and still set up a country, although it would have taken longer to become the power it eventually did.

I have NO power to practice racism, so you can stop with that crap!

As for this country, the framers benefitted from slavery, but they would have still came here, and still set up a country, although it would have taken longer to become the power it eventually did.
Jim Crow happened after slavery. It lasted for 100 years. Whites today have benefited from it.

Jim Crow happened after slavery. It lasted for 100 years. Whites today have benefited from it.
Any "benefit" that that may have accrued has been more than offset by the destructive tribalism that exists. You are both a blessing and a burden.

Forum List

Back