Martin Luther King Jr. –The Great Hypocrite

The best thing that happened to MLK's legacy was getting assassinated, not unlike JFK. They are now both icons whose legacy far exceeds their accomplishments. For all we know, MLK's stature had he lived could well be like that of Jesse Jackson or even Al Sharpton.

I am not given to belittling their legacies, nor am I given to worship them as enshrined heroes. Unlike JFK, political correctness kicks in at its strongest with regards to any criticism of MLK.

Fuck that!

Thankfully, we still have the likes of S.J, Meathead, Squeezeberry and Duped posting on this board to remind us that the works of Rev Martin Luther King are far from finished

While these racist assholes once may have openly spouted their hate to cheering crowds they have now been chased underground and are relegated to anonymous message board posts

But they are still among us
If my only comment on MLK makes me racist, so be it.

Rather, your petulance is because I've ruffled your feathers by noting that you, JoeB and Jake self-righteous and disingenuous dingbats. Either way, whining about it isn't going to change anyone's ideas or make you any less so.

Actually, I was thinking Matthew and typed Meathead

I apologize for offending
Thank you, but I was not terribly offended, The term "racist" has become so diluted these days as to render it practically meaningless.

The upside of our party's loss to Obama is this: if, in that awful economic environment, the American people would still reject the people like squeeze berry etc and their hate for another term with Obama, then the will of the people has turned for good. The GOP must jettison the social values crowd, the neo-cons, the ultra right haters, etc, and accept the new demographics of America, or it will shrink as ever more hateful minority group of Americans unworthy of power.

I think that the last election showed that while the GOP does not embrace the values of our dear friends on this thread, those offended by those statement fully realize that these people flock to the Republican Party
If it were just a bunch of anonymous racists posting on a message board it would be no big deal. But it extends to talk radio, rightwing blogs and a certain cable news network

Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, gays do not flock to the Democratic Party because of free stuff. They run away from the GOP because they realize its members hate them

Last edited:
Thank you, but I was not terribly offended, The term "racist" has become so diluted these days as to render it practically meaningless.

Not when it comes to the haters of the ultra right. The minorities of America know these people hate them virulently.

Not when it comes to the haters of the ultra right.
I don't doubt that those who hate the ultra-right would like the term "racist" to carry some weight, but their own abuse of the word to denote anyone who disagrees has made the word meaningless. Your "contributions" to this thread provides an excellent example of that and the intolerance of political correctness. Btw, it also aptly demonstrates that you're a self-righteous wimp.

MLK was a big fat phony. According to his best friend and partner in the Civil Rights Movement, Ralph Abernathy, King was a womanizer who had a thing for white prostitutes, and he was physically abusive with them as well.
He was also a plagiarist. He stole parts of his "I have a dream" speech from another black man (a Republican).
There are plenty of black role models that would be far more positive than MLK, but blacks have been so brainwashed by the Democrats who exploit them, they're programmed to only want to follow the charlatans. Instead of advocating personal responsibility and hard work and self-reliance, they preach bigotry and dependency. With the leaders they choose, it's no wonder they're still on the bottom rung of society. You would think they would have made the connection by now.

1. Who are better role models than MLK? I'm just curious. I don't view MLK as a hero anyway. Because MLK was a Christian and I'm an Atheist and I believe in heroes as much as I believe in God.
2. How was I brainwashed by Democrats.?
3. How are Jackson and Sharpton MY leaders?
4. How do you know I don't advocate personal responsibility and hard work and self-reliance?

I don't know if you're even giving helpful criticism or just being an asshole like Matthew.

MLK was a big fat phony. According to his best friend and partner in the Civil Rights Movement, Ralph Abernathy, King was a womanizer who had a thing for white prostitutes, and he was physically abusive with them as well.
He was also a plagiarist. He stole parts of his "I have a dream" speech from another black man (a Republican).
There are plenty of black role models that would be far more positive than MLK, but blacks have been so brainwashed by the Democrats who exploit them, they're programmed to only want to follow the charlatans. Instead of advocating personal responsibility and hard work and self-reliance, they preach bigotry and dependency. With the leaders they choose, it's no wonder they're still on the bottom rung of society. You would think they would have made the connection by now.

1. Who are better role models than MLK? I'm just curious. I don't view MLK as a hero anyway. Because MLK was a Christian and I'm an Atheist and I believe in heroes as much as I believe in God.
4. How do you know I don't advocate personal responsibility and hard work and self-reliance?

I don't know if you're even giving helpful criticism or just being an asshole like Matthew.
Who did you vote for in the last election?

I didn't vote for a president, I hate our politicians. And thanks for not explaining yourself for the other questions I asked.

I didn't vote for a president, I hate our politicians. And thanks for not explaining yourself for the other questions I asked.
Gee, why am I not surprised?

Gee, why am I not surprised that you're now being vague and still did not answer my questions?
I don't waste time on idiots that give their opinions but don't vote. What would the point be? You've already proven your insignificance.

Gee, why am I not surprised that you're now being vague and still did not answer my questions?
I don't waste time on idiots that give their opinions but don't vote. What would the point be? You've already proven your insignificance.

Yes because one vote matters, especially in a electoral college. What a dumb you are. And I said I don't vote for Federal Officials. I do vote for State Propositions (some proudly) and State and Local Officials (begrudgingly). They actually make a difference (props) or somewhat (officials).

So basically you don't have an explanation and being a racial collectivist? Vagueness, cowardice and red herrings from a White National/Supremacist/etc? Who would have thought? :clap2:

Yes because one vote matters, especially in a electoral college. What a dumb you are. And I said I don't vote for Federal Officials. I do vote for State Propositions (some proudly) and State and Local Officials (begrudgingly). They actually make a difference (props) or somewhat (officials).

So basically you don't have an explanation and being a racial collectivist? Vagueness, cowardice and red herrings from a White National/Supremacist/etc? Who would have thought? :clap2:
You don't do much to combat the stereotype that blacks are ignorant and vulgar. I guess it's in the genes, huh?

Last edited:

You don't do much to combat the stereotype that blacks are ignorant and vulgar. I guess it's in the genes, huh?

Still dodging questions, more red herrings and now genetic collectivism? What a rebuttal!

If you're not ignorant, as implied, as the blacks, then explain my previous questions and explain how my stance on voting is wrong.

Vulgar? I thought people like you hated PC and censorship? Now there's problem?

You're on a roll buddy. :clap2:

Is that PC enough for you? I didn't want to offend you, I know how sensitive White Supremacist types are, they're just like the blacks.

Last edited:

Still dodging questions, more red herrings and now genetic collectivism? What a rebuttal!

If you're not ignorant, as implied, the blacks, then explain my previous questions and explain how my stance on voting is wrong.

Is that PC enough for you? I didn't want to offend you, I know how sensitive White Supremacist types are, they're just like the blacks.

can't help but notice you have played the white supremacist, stormfront, white nationalist, KKK card frequently during your short visit.

Yeah..he was so "phony" that he gave everything he had to the cause of equality..including his life.

Man you guys are tough.

:eusa_eh:
Tough or ignorant? The latter seems more appropriate.

If you're not ignorant, as implied, the blacks, then explain my previous questions and explain how my stance on voting is wrong.

can't help but notice you have played the white supremacist, stormfront, white nationalist, KKK card frequently during your short visit.

Oops I'm sorry, was that too offensive? Political Correctness is running rampant in America? Next thing you know, Obongo and MSM won't let us say say White Separatist, Fascist or Nazi. :eusa_silenced:

What has America come to? We used to have MORALS in this country!

Maybe we can pray to Odin or Jehovah to make all our problems go away and kill all the blacks as they're all sub-human criminals who have IQ threshold of 70 (which borderline retarded, *wink*).

Red-herrings I can do them too.

Are you going to answer those questions or not? Because either you have late night ADD or you can't because you're completely wrong.

Last edited:

Oops I'm sorry, was that too offensive? Political Correctness is running rampant in America? Next thing you know, Obongo and MSM won't let us say say White Separatist, Fascist or Nazi. :eusa_silenced:

What has America come to? We used to have MORALS in this country! When we could dehumanize the mud-races.

Maybe we can pray to Odin or Jehovah to make all our problems go away and kill all the blacks as they're all sub-human criminals who have IQ threshold of 70 (which borderline retarded, *wink*).

Red-herrings I can do them too.

Are you going to answer those questions or not? Because either you have late night ADD or you can't because you're completely wrong.

I'm not offended at all.

let me edit to state that the KKK/stormfront card is played too often.

It just gets old, that all

Last edited:

You did not get the memo? The black population is a single thinking monolithe, incapable of individuality. By default you are prone to certain behaviors and views. On a serious note, the nutcases who express such sentiments, should not even be dignified with a civil question.....just be happy that this anonymous forum creates space between you and "them".

Forum List

Back