Kamala Harris Bastardizes the Dream of MLK Jr

MLK Jr. (not his real name) said we should be judged by the content of our character, not the color of our skin. Duh! Affirmative action, quotas, DEI. So his alleged dream was thrown away 50+ years ago with that above BS.

So you phonies, paying lip service to the guy, don't really believe in what he preached as his core message (see above). Perhaps he didn't believe it either?

The fellatio jokes kick us right back to the 7th grade, where I guess we belong.
That comes up a lot when talking about Melania Trump too. The only difference is that we KNOW Kammie fucked around, slurp, slurp, slurping on Willie’s willie.

That comes up a lot when talking about Melania Trump too. The only difference is that we KNOW Kammie fucked around, slurp, slurp, slurping on Willie’s willie.
Apparently your long rod has never been polished. It's a nice thing that women do. You should try eating pussy.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Apparently your long rod has never been polished. It's a nice thing that women do. You should try eating pussy.
I have had my wang waxed plenty, dog. I’d even allow Kamala the honor of slurping my dong. That is not really the point, though.

"Get Dr. Martin Luther King's name ouchyo fucking mouth, you filthy cocksucker!!"

Sorry, I was quoting myself.

The Republican civil rights leader would have backhanded that illiterate slut right back into the gutter.

View attachment 888345
King was not Republican or Democrat and DO NOT post the claim made by Alveda King who was not his child and had to apologize for making the claim that King was a republican.

King would have supported what Harris talked about because that would create legal and social equality. There is nothing zero sum about these things and here we see a prime example of how some whites have been pimped by white race hustlers.
King would celebrate what KaMiE says because he would be trying to get in her pants.

Can we please stop with the racists who bastardize Kings life by stealing his words then try twisting them to deny what he was actually fighting?

Harris continued, "So if we're all getting the same amount, but you started out back there and I started out over here — we could get the same amount, but you're still going to be that far back behind me."

Exactly what Martin Luther King supported

I don't!!

"Equality" = starting today everyone is treated the same!

"Equity" = starting today, we go back in time and punish those who prevented "equality", and we will CONTINUE to punish people of today, for things they had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the original inequality!!!

Forum List

Back