Martin Luther King Jr. –The Great Hypocrite

there are lots of human icons out there that cannot bear close scrutiny. probably all of them. except Mother Theresa, of course!

S.J., you are not anybody's judge, and you would not give up anything of value to alter your pitiful little life. You remind of the religious who supported Hitler. You phony . . .
I love the irony of your signature, especially while listening to you defending a plagiarist. I also noticed how you side-stepped my question. You don't have a problem with him beating up women?
They are allegations, S.J., not facts. I know you are plagiarizing your statements until you give good sources. I don't know if you are violent toward women but I would not be surprised if that were the case.

Martin Luther King saved this country

He was a great American Patriot

God, I hate you racists

From your posts that I have read Aristole, you are very bright, young, Black mind. In every way a role model for the younger generation of our black youth.

So I would not waste one emotion on hating the "racists". What I would do is to let them be a catlayst for awareness.

The racist that we see is not deserving of our emotional investment.

The one that we do not see, is far more dangerous.

S.J., you are not anybody's judge, and you would not give up anything of value to alter your pitiful little life. You remind of the religious who supported Hitler. You phony . . .
I love the irony of your signature, especially while listening to you defending a plagiarist. I also noticed how you side-stepped my question. You don't have a problem with him beating up women?
They are allegations, S.J., not facts. I know you are plagiarizing your statements until you give good sources. I don't know if you are violent toward women but I would not be surprised if that were the case.
You don't know much about your own heroes. Try reading Ralph Abernathy's book "And The Walls Came Tumbling Down". Abernathy was MLK's partner throughout the Civil Rights Movement. I'm sure, however, you will probably join the opportunistic charlatans like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Benjamin Hooks in trashing Abernathy, but how much credibility do theses self-appointed "leaders" really have? Maybe we could talk about some of their racist stunts if you'd like.
Archibald Carey, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Say all of that were really true, S.J., which the violence part is not, only one man's conjectures and denied by others who were with King as much or more than he.

Yet, if true, why did God use such an imperfect instrument to attack the legacy of slavery, segregation and brutalization of the black race, the great evil in American culture?

Even MLK were as imperfect as you, none of that changes what happened for the betterment of the USA.

Say all of that were really true, S.J., which the violence part is not, only one man's conjectures and denied by others who were with King as much or more than he.

Yet, if true, why did God use such an imperfect instrument to attack the legacy of slavery, segregation and brutalization of the black race, the great evil in American culture?

Even MLK were as imperfect as you, none of that changes what happened for the betterment of the USA.
I like the way you pick and choose what is true and what is false. That "one man" you choose not to believe had far more credibility than the ones who denied his accounting of events, and it's a real stretch for you to claim King was chosen by God to attack the legacy of slavery. Slavery ended almost 100 years before he was even born. That honor should be given to the ones who actually fought and died to END slavery, not cash in on it 100 years later.

I like the way you pick and choose what is true and what is false. That "one man" you choose not to believe had far more credibility than the ones who denied his accounting of events, and it's a real stretch for you to claim King was chosen by God to attack the legacy of slavery. Slavery ended almost 100 years before he was even born. That honor should be given to the ones who actually fought and died to END slavery, not cash in on it 100 years later.

Amazing isn't it?

Slavery ended 100 years before the civil rights movement and still we needed an American Patriot like Martin Luther King to come forward and put an end to tyranical acts like denying the vote, rigged trials, segregation, denial of human rights and officially condoned second class citizenship

American hero

God, I hate you racists

From your posts that I have read Aristole, you are very bright, young, Black mind. In every way a role model for the younger generation of our black youth.

So I would not waste one emotion on hating the "racists". What I would do is to let them be a catlayst for awareness.

The racist that we see is not deserving of our emotional investment.

The one that we do not see, is far more dangerous.

So you too, ey? LOL yall come in droves or some shit?

You are the man who I do not hesitate to not believe. Your interpretation does no credit to America and the great work done by the heroes of the 1950s and 1960s. Yes, being shot in the head is cashing "in on it 100 years later."

Read yourself out loud, S. J., look in the mirror, then hang your head in shame.

The best thing that happened to MLK's legacy was getting assassinated, not unlike JFK. They are now both icons whose legacy far exceeds their accomplishments. For all we know, MLK's stature had he lived could well be like that of Jesse Jackson or even Al Sharpton.

I am not given to belittling their legacies, nor am I given to worship them as enshrined heroes. Unlike JFK, political correctness kicks in at its strongest with regards to any criticism of MLK.

Fuck that!

Meathead does not indeed belittle the legacies of good Americans. He should go back to pleasuring his male customers. That will be his legacy.

You are the man who I do not hesitate to not believe. Your interpretation does no credit to America and the great work done by the heroes of the 1950s and 1960s. Yes, being shot in the head is cashing "in on it 100 years later."

Read yourself out loud, S. J., look in the mirror, then hang your head in shame.
Don't believe me, research the information yourself. It's not MY interpretation, it's documented evidence, evidence you refuse to accept. Why? Probably because it conflicts with your fantasy of King being a saint.

The best thing that happened to MLK's legacy was getting assassinated, not unlike JFK. They are now both icons whose legacy far exceeds their accomplishments. For all we know, MLK's stature had he lived could well be like that of Jesse Jackson or even Al Sharpton.

I am not given to belittling their legacies, nor am I given to worship them as enshrined heroes. Unlike JFK, political correctness kicks in at its strongest with regards to any criticism of MLK.

Fuck that!

Martin Luther King saved this country by leading a revolution without firing a shot

A truly great American

Amazing isn't it?

Slavery ended 100 years before the civil rights movement and still we needed an American Patriot like Martin Luther King to come forward and put an end to tyranical acts like denying the vote, rigged trials, segregation, denial of human rights and officially condoned second class citizenship

American hero
I agree that blacks were denied rights clear into the 60's, but let's remember who denied them those rights - southern Democrats. And let's remember who not only freed the slaves, but also got the Civil Rights Act passed - Republicans.

Amazing isn't it?

American hero
I agree that blacks were denied rights clear into the 60's, but let's remember who denied them those rights - southern Democrats. And let's remember who not only freed the slaves, but also got the Civil Rights Act passed - Republicans.

Does nothing to diminish what Martin Luther King accomplished

American blacks came back from fighting for their country in WWII and expected better treatment. Instead, they were reminded they were second class citizens. They were denied the vote, fair and equal access to our laws, they were openly lynched and the perpetrators were not prosecuted, their churches were bombed, they were imprisoned for protesting, Dogs, Fire Hoses, Billy Clubs

American blacks were openly targeted by terrorists and their country would do nothing about it

How would you respond? Wouldn't you want to fight back? Demand an eye for an eye? Riot in the streets?

I would

Martin Luther King would have none of that. He insisted on non-violent resistance, use the media, federal courts......Most importanly, the court of public opinion

The tide turned and Martin Luther King deserves much of the credit

A great American in anybodys book

Forum List

Back