Kamala Harris Bastardizes the Dream of MLK Jr

• Banned
Dr King would have been thrilled with Barack Obama as President and Kamala Harris as Vice President

Part of his dream
You are right. However, he would not be thrilled with their vacuous, leftist politics.

Harris continued, "So if we're all getting the same amount, but you started out back there and I started out over here — we could get the same amount, but you're still going to be that far back behind me."

Exactly what Martin Luther King supported

• Banned
Harris continued, "So if we're all getting the same amount, but you started out back there and I started out over here — we could get the same amount, but you're still going to be that far back behind me."

No, it’s not.

suck.jpg

No content of character there. No smarts either. Russian Eskimos understand MLK better than those two DEI freaks. MAGA

Shows that we face many of the same bigots that MLK fought against

The good Republican doctor was quite wise and ahead of his time... and was murdered before he could finish his work.

But I'm sure his heirs do not appreciate his legacy being shit on by this stammering slut:

What Dr King had to say on the subject

a society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro.

Forum List

Back