Martin Luther King Jr. –The Great Hypocrite

And how about THIS welfare bum?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSavIWCJiUo]Obama's Aunt Living of our Money part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

gty_martin_luther_king_memorial_jp_110815_wg.jpg

Great American Patriot

Thankfully, we still have the likes of S.J, Meathead, Squeezeberry and Duped posting on this board to remind us that the works of Rev Martin Luther King are far from finished

While these racist assholes once may have openly spouted their hate to cheering crowds they have now been chased underground and are relegated to anonymous message board posts

But they are still among us

The best thing that happened to MLK's legacy was getting assassinated, not unlike JFK. They are now both icons whose legacy far exceeds their accomplishments. For all we know, MLK's stature had he lived could well be like that of Jesse Jackson or even Al Sharpton.

I am not given to belittling their legacies, nor am I given to worship them as enshrined heroes. Unlike JFK, political correctness kicks in at its strongest with regards to any criticism of MLK.

Fuck that!

Thankfully, we still have the likes of S.J, Meathead, Squeezeberry and Duped posting on this board to remind us that the works of Rev Martin Luther King are far from finished

While these racist assholes once may have openly spouted their hate to cheering crowds they have now been chased underground and are relegated to anonymous message board posts

If my only comment on MLK makes me racist, so be it.

Rather, your petulance is because I've ruffled your feathers by noting that you, JoeB and Jake self-righteous and disingenuous dingbats. Either way, whining about it isn't going to change anyone's ideas or make you any less so.

Last edited:

You should be glad we are still here, otherwise there would be no one to support your lazy ass.

The best thing that happened to MLK's legacy was getting assassinated, not unlike JFK. They are now both icons whose legacy far exceeds their accomplishments. For all we know, MLK's stature had he lived could well be like that of Jesse Jackson or even Al Sharpton.

I am not given to belittling their legacies, nor am I given to worship them as enshrined heroes. Unlike JFK, political correctness kicks in at its strongest with regards to any criticism of MLK.

Fuck that!

Rather, your petulance is because I've ruffled your feathers by noting that you, JoeB and Jake self-righteous and disingenuous dingbats. Either way, whining about it isn't going to change anyone's ideas or make you any less so.

These assholes want blacks to be nothing more then welfare trash that depends on the democratic party. Fact. They love the fact that the black family has been destroyed and the father doesn't give a damn anymore.

O'nooo's, the very fact that we're pointing this out=racist. Fuck the democratic party straight in its fascist ass. MLK didn't want this shit to happen! What he said is to judge a man based on his merits...Well, guess what the black merit these days sucks!

Last edited:

Fuck that!

The whining ruffled petulance is all Meathead here. But yes you are a racist, and your kind is dismissed.

You should be glad we are still here, otherwise there would be no one to support your lazy ass.

I am quite sure the four of you do not own or make as much as me, and I believe that RW and the others easily out earn you.

We don't complain. We work hard and smart.

. . . . MLK didn't want this shit to happen! What he said is to judge a man based on his merits...

You have been judged on your merits and found wanting.

I am quite sure the four of you do not own or make as much as me, and I believe that RW and the others easily out earn you.

I believe I out earn the four of them combined

Fuck that!

Actually, I was thinking Matthew and typed Meathead

I apologize for offending

mutual masturbation certainly is hard work

That's your inner self projecting, squeeze berry. Most ultra right fascists like you have SA homosexual fantasies: the uniforms, the caps, the boots, the batons and handcuffs. Go find bripat and Uncensored; they will play with you.

The upside of our party's loss to Obama is this: if, in that awful economic environment, the American people would still reject the people like squeeze berry etc and their hate for another term with Obama, then the will of the people has turned for good. The GOP must jettison the social values crowd, the neo-cons, the ultra right haters, etc, and accept the new demographics of America, or it will shrink as ever more hateful minority group of Americans unworthy of power.

Have welfare checks gotten that big???

Forum List

Back