Manbearpig cult...

Many people are suspicious of organized religion because of the inordinate amount of wealth accrued by the leaders.

Is that one of the main reasons why AlGore has fallen out of favour since his heyday of winning the Oscar and Nobel prize? How much of his half billion dollar personal worth is directly tied to climate change?

Is religion refuted by the wealth of its leaders? Is AGW refuted by Gore making smart investments? You can do better than that Ian.

Is religion refuted by the wealth of its leaders? Is AGW refuted by Gore making smart investments? You can do better than that Ian.

It's a globalist wealth redistribution scheme. In fact, that's exactly what the Paris Accord was.

Is a branch of organized religion that funnels much of its wealth into the pockets of its leader somewhat tainted? Yes, I think so. Does it refute the underlying religion? I'll leave that to theologians. It is an example of human nature being corrupted by the love of money.

Does Al Gore making hundreds of millions of dollars off the CAGW scam prove that AGW is refuted? No. It does prove that charlatans can make money by exploiting a political cause.

Both religion and AGW have a political component that is being used to fill some people's pockets at the expense of others. Is the supposed good for all worth the preditory damage done by the few? Overall I think religion is probably a better deal than AGW. Perhaps AGW is just a religion by another name, with a scientific aspect that is tuned to the needs of the pseudo prophets.

Gore Rule invoked in OP. Whoever brings up Gore first admits their side is composed entirely of brainwashed cultists.

Those who can talk about science, they do. Those who can't, they rave about whatever political figure their cult has ordered them to demonize. The denier cult needs to focus the attention of the cultists on imaginary enemies, to deflect from the total failure of every single thing that the denier cult has predicted.

Forum List

Back