Biden claims grass fire caused by climate change

I think we should spare the Honest ... just an idea there ... because aren't all our footprints too large? ... Jesus rode as ass, and that's carbon-neutral ...
No. CO2 is a relatively weak GHG. It’s theoretical surface temperature impact is 1C per doubling of CO2. There is no problem.

I was eating breakfast at the Cliff House about ten years ago ... noticed the same thing ... I literal grew up between the westend soccer fields and the zoo ... my mom's Dutch, so obviously we spent time around the windmills ...

The fact remains, "the coldest winter I've ever spent was summer in San Francisco" -- Mark Twain ... the climate's the same today as it was in the 19th Century ... my claim it's the same since the breaking of Pangaea ... Oceans to the West, Mountains to the East at 45º latitude ... either hemisphere ... temperature doesn't matter here ...
As I said. Climate Change is a political movement.

No. CO2 is a relatively weak GHG. It’s theoretical surface temperature impact is 1C per doubling of CO2. There is no problem.

CO2 might not be a problem ... but funding Hamas rockets sure is ... as long as the oil is washing up on someone else's beaches ... it's not a problem? ...

I say nationalize the industry and throw all the engineers into prison ... for shore ...

This post does not demonstrate Biden claiming that climate change caused grass fire(s). He states, correctly, that increased numbers and intensity of grass fires is evidence for climate change.
And normal for an interglacial period.

President Joe Biden addressed the wildfires raging in Texas on Thursday during his visit to the southern border, calling anyone who doesn’t believe in climate change his “Neanderthal friends.”

“I’ve been helicopters in the West, in the Southwest and Northwest, flown over more land burned to the ground, all the vegetation gone, than the entire state of Maryland,” Biden said during his speech in Brownsville, Texas. “The idea there’s no such thing as climate change, I love that, man. I love some of my Neanderthal friends who still think there’s no climate change.”

Comment:
Prairie fires a natural phenomenon.
This has been happening for hundreds of thousands of years.
Joe Biden and the Radical Left are fear mongers.
The Radical Left uses fear to gain power.
They promise naive people that they can save them from Climate Change if they vote for them.
Climate Change is a political tool of fear that is used to control fools.
I think Joe's being unfair to Neanderthals.

I was eating breakfast at the Cliff House about ten years ago ... noticed the same thing ... I literal grew up between the westend soccer fields and the zoo ... my mom's Dutch, so obviously we spent time around the windmills ...

The fact remains, "the coldest winter I've ever spent was summer in San Francisco" -- Mark Twain ... the climate's the same today as it was in the 19th Century ... my claim it's the same since the breaking of Pangaea ... Oceans to the West, Mountains to the East at 45º latitude ... either hemisphere ... temperature doesn't matter here ...
Do you actually believe your personal observations refute these data?

1710019073489.png

Do you actually believe your personal observations refute these data?

View attachment 914796
This does....

1710070213574.png

Forum List

Back