Biden claims grass fire caused by climate change

Stone doesn't burn ... when flying embers land on tile roofs, nothing there to catch fire ... whereas a cedar shingle roof thirty years old will catch fire, in a hurry ... same with siding ...

It's no accident that the oldest buildings were built of stone ... pyramids, churches, the Grand Canyon ... we use light wood framing construction these days so the Poor can afford housing ... not so the buildings will last ... the builds we build today at th ecoast will not stand long enough to inundated by rising sea levels ...

26 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.
27 The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”
--- Matthew 7:26-27 [emphasis mine]

Pick a place. The climate has changed there.

Yeah? So? The climate is ALWAYS changing.

Pick a place. The climate has changed there.
Yes.

For example, this morning the temperature was 34, at 2PM is spiked, rocketed, soared to 57!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 fucking degrees - in a matter of hours!!

The entire ecosystem— somehow— survived

We’ve never experienced these wild crazy temperature gyrations.

It’s all due to: cow farts, farming and USA high per capita and decreasing CO2 output

Entirely blameless are China and India

Science!! Settled!!

I take the Temp twice a day. Been keeping a Log for 7 years. Result? No change. Also ,I have a picture of Ocean Beach in 'Frisco (formerly San Francisco) taken when I was 6. The Shorline has not moved a bit. That is 60 years.

I was eating breakfast at the Cliff House about ten years ago ... noticed the same thing ... I literal grew up between the westend soccer fields and the zoo ... my mom's Dutch, so obviously we spent time around the windmills ...

The fact remains, "the coldest winter I've ever spent was summer in San Francisco" -- Mark Twain ... the climate's the same today as it was in the 19th Century ... my claim it's the same since the breaking of Pangaea ... Oceans to the West, Mountains to the East at 45º latitude ... either hemisphere ... temperature doesn't matter here ...

President Joe Biden addressed the wildfires raging in Texas on Thursday during his visit to the southern border, calling anyone who doesn’t believe in climate change his “Neanderthal friends.”

“I’ve been helicopters in the West, in the Southwest and Northwest, flown over more land burned to the ground, all the vegetation gone, than the entire state of Maryland,” Biden said during his speech in Brownsville, Texas. “The idea there’s no such thing as climate change, I love that, man. I love some of my Neanderthal friends who still think there’s no climate change.”

Comment:
Prairie fires a natural phenomenon.
This has been happening for hundreds of thousands of years.
Joe Biden and the Radical Left are fear mongers.
The Radical Left uses fear to gain power.
They promise naive people that they can save them from Climate Change if they vote for them.
Climate Change is a political tool of fear that is used to control fools.
although no one can debate the facts.

I think we should spare the Honest ... just an idea there ... because aren't all our footprints too large? ... Jesus rode as ass, and that's carbon-neutral ...
Mine is quite small, actually. Even with my flying.

President Joe Biden addressed the wildfires raging in Texas on Thursday during his visit to the southern border, calling anyone who doesn’t believe in climate change his “Neanderthal friends.”

“I’ve been helicopters in the West, in the Southwest and Northwest, flown over more land burned to the ground, all the vegetation gone, than the entire state of Maryland,” Biden said during his speech in Brownsville, Texas. “The idea there’s no such thing as climate change, I love that, man. I love some of my Neanderthal friends who still think there’s no climate change.”

Comment:
They promise naive people that they can save them from Climate Change if they vote for them.
Well ... Biden's as dumb as a rock so what more can we expect!? I'm surprised he hasn't blamed the ice age on his mint-chip cone.

Comment:

Fires are all about LACK OF WATER.

There are TOO MANY HUMANS consuming TOO MUCH LAND BASED FRESH WATER and that is stealing water from nature and leaving plants dry. To misdiagnose that regarding Co2 is to ensure it will get worse, especially with an open border, as every additional human who enters the US will consume 25+ gallons of water.

The solution is desalination and population control, and we are a big 0-2 on that.

Expect more fires as the Democrats and the "Biden Republicans" love creating, misdiagnosing and profiteering off the fires...

FYI a warmer Earth is actually a wetter Earth, and hence there would be LESS FIRES if Earth was actually warming...

Forum List

Back