Man Canvassing Neighborhood For GOP Candidate Got Arrested -- He Was Black

Why are bumberclydes always so upset when you want to check their ID?

Why not just show the cop your ID explain what you're doing and then go on your way?
Only stupid people antagonize the police.
Why not leave a federal building when the cops ask you to leave?

Oh I forgot -- freedom

Oregon-Protest3.jpg

Why not just show the cop your ID explain what you're doing and then go on your way?

Oh I forgot -- freedom

Oregon-Protest3.jpg

And they main players were exonerated.
The black guy was exonerated too -- in fact, his charges were dismissed before any trial happened...

But its like you don't even care that you keep avoiding the point I made...but most racists do that when facts aint on their side....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Oh I forgot -- freedom

Oregon-Protest3.jpg

The black guy was exonerated too -- in fact, his charges were dismissed before any trial happened...

But its like you don't even care that you keep avoiding the point I made...but most racists do that when facts aint on their side....

If he had a lick of sense he would have told the officer why he was there and who he was.
I'm glad he inconvenienced himself for absolutely no reason.
But then thats what dumbfucks do. Me? I would have been on my way in five minutes.

I'm pretty sure he hasnt learned his lesson if he returned a second time. Obviously he is in training to be the next step n fetchit for conservatives and is determined to achieve the honor.

As usual in these cases, absolutely no evidence whatsoever is provided that would indicate any sort of racial discrimination.

If you go door to door bothering total strangers, sooner or later somebody is going to call the cops, period.

I'm pretty sure he hasnt learned his lesson if he returned a second time. Obviously he is in training to be the next step n fetchit for conservatives and is determined to achieve the honor.

As usual in these cases, absolutely no evidence whatsoever is provided that would indicate any sort of racial discrimination.

If you go door to door bothering total strangers, sooner or later somebody is going to call the cops, period.

He was canvassing for the republican party idiot.

Bullshit. People go door to door all the time and dont get the cops called on them. Shit Jehovah Witnesses and Girl Scouts are famous for it.

He was canvassing for the republican party idiot.
So fucking what, DAN?

Bullshit. People go door to door all the time and dont get the cops called on them. Shit Jehovah Witnesses and Girl Scouts are famous for it.
And the JWs get the cops called on them all the fucking time.

And they get the cops called on them all the fucking time.

No they don't

So even when them coloreds do all they can to get acceptance from you conservatives -- you still treat em like "slaves on the plantation"

"Where you going boy, you can't walk up right and look white folks in the eye like an actual man"

Oh I forgot -- freedom

Oregon-Protest3.jpg

If he had a lick of sense he would have told the officer why he was there and who he was.
I'm glad he inconvenienced himself for absolutely no reason.
But then thats what dumbfucks do. Me? I would have been on my way in five minutes.
and under what circumstances would support his right to have an armed standoff with the police officer? maybe if he refused to pay over a million dollars in fees because he claims he is a sovereign citizen?

Doubt it....you folks always feel that black folks should not be entitled to the same rights as white folks.....this post only illustrates the point...

So even when them coloreds do all they can to get acceptance from you conservatives -- you still treat em like "slaves on the plantation"

"Where you going boy, you can't walk up right and look white folks in the eye like an actual man"
You only speak for yourself, jackass.

Speak for yourself, jackass.
Don't have a hissy fit at me because you like to treat black conservatives like black democrats...

Doubt it....you folks always feel that black folks should not be entitled to the same rights as white folks.....this post only illustrates the point...
That's always been a Democrat thing, and it's disgusting. It's one of the primary reasons I will never vote Democrat.

Luckily the Republican party gained equal rights for blacks.

Forum List

Back