Man Canvassing Neighborhood For GOP Candidate Got Arrested -- He Was Black

As usual in these cases, absolutely no evidence whatsoever is provided that would indicate any sort of racial discrimination.

If you go door to door bothering total strangers, sooner or later somebody is going to call the cops, period.
Bullshit. People go door to door all the time and dont get the cops called on them. Shit Jehovah Witnesses and Girl Scouts are famous for it.
And the JWs get the cops called on them all the fucking time.
So even when them coloreds do all they can to get acceptance from you conservatives -- you still treat em like "slaves on the plantation"

"Where you going boy, you can't walk up right and look white folks in the eye like an actual man"
Speak for yourself, jackass.
Don't have a hissy fit at me because you like to treat black conservatives like black democrats...
Bullshit. I treat black conservatives with respect. I treat black Democrats like the political chumps that they are.

Bullshit. People go door to door all the time and dont get the cops called on them. Shit Jehovah Witnesses and Girl Scouts are famous for it.
So even when them coloreds do all they can to get acceptance from you conservatives -- you still treat em like "slaves on the plantation"

"Where you going boy, you can't walk up right and look white folks in the eye like an actual man"
Don't have a hissy fit at me because you like to treat black conservatives like black democrats...
Bullshit. I treat black conservatives with respect. I treat black Democrats like the political chumps that they are.
Except that black conservative is who you felt deserved to have the police called on him for something that is done during the midterms in every neighborhood.

And it is not isolated -- like this woman, who was an actual elected official canvassing for her own election, along with her 71 yr old mother and 8 yr old daughter --- they are suspicious how?
SheliaStubbs.jpg

Or this candidate -- who was also canvassing in her OWN ELECTION -- luckily the police officer knew it was bullshit and handled it respectfully -- which I am sure pissed off the racists even more.
_102388148_36570407_1039772709513471_751892556979109888_o.jpg

Bullshit. Unless the officer is investigating a crime you have no obligation to answer a cop. The best way to handle this is to ask the cop if you are being arrested or detained. If the answer is no you dont have to do shit.

The cop was sent out on a call, he wasnt just some random cop driving around. When I got searched there was no evidence of a crime either. A rat could have set off the building alarm or maybe there was no alarm at all and the cop just wanted to see who I was, I dont know. In this case though, being sent out on a call for a suspicious person, the cop is supposed to ask the guy some questions then let him go on his way. Thats how its supposed to work. It doesnt matter if the call was bullshit or not... the cop needs to determine that but if he doesnt at least stop the guy to ask questions he's not doing his job.
If you knew you rights you would know that unless you are being arrested or detained you dont have to cooperate with a cop. Your job is not to make the cops job easier.

I can see your not a team player at all. You must have been a joy to work with. No, If I think a cop is doing what he thinks he needs to do and concern he's not really being an asshole , I'm going to cooperate because there is no reason not too. It's also not my job to make their job harder... this doesnt make any sense.
Those "cops" at the Bundy ranch were doing what they needed to do -- and other folks aimed weapons at them and threatened to kill them "for doing what they needed to do"

None of you folks who are always "I side with the cops" ever objected to these people aiming weapons at law enforcement -- and you folks defended it on the grounds of "patriotic Americans defending their rights"

But if a black kid (conservative) decides to defend his rights (without aiming a weapon at the cops) -- he is wrong? and you folks don't think white privilege exists...

534db531eab8eacf1caab272-750-562.jpg

And when you tell them how that is racist, they get all upset and offended.
---------------------------------------- nothing ILLEGAL with being RACIST in the USA just so their is no violence and calling the cops for any reason is perfectly fine no matter the reason . ------------- just a reminder !!

I'm pretty sure he hasnt learned his lesson if he returned a second time. Obviously he is in training to be the next step n fetchit for conservatives and is determined to achieve the honor.

As usual in these cases, absolutely no evidence whatsoever is provided that would indicate any sort of racial discrimination.

If you go door to door bothering total strangers, sooner or later somebody is going to call the cops, period.
-------------------------------- so what Ace .

Why not just show the cop your ID explain what you're doing and then go on your way?
Only stupid people antagonize the police.
Why not leave a federal building when the cops ask you to leave?

Oh I forgot -- freedom

Oregon-Protest3.jpg

And they main players were exonerated.
The black guy was exonerated too -- in fact, his charges were dismissed before any trial happened...

But its like you don't even care that you keep avoiding the point I made...but most racists do that when facts aint on their side....

If he had a lick of sense he would have told the officer why he was there and who he was.
I'm glad he inconvenienced himself for absolutely no reason.
But then thats what dumbfucks do. Me? I would have been on my way in five minutes.
and under what circumstances would support his right to have an armed standoff with the police officer? maybe if he refused to pay over a million dollars in fees because he claims he is a sovereign citizen?

Doubt it....you folks always feel that black folks should not be entitled to the same rights as white folks.....this post only illustrates the point...

Thats easy.
If he intended to violate my rights.

Why not just show the cop your ID explain what you're doing and then go on your way?

Oh I forgot -- freedom

Oregon-Protest3.jpg

The black guy was exonerated too -- in fact, his charges were dismissed before any trial happened...

But its like you don't even care that you keep avoiding the point I made...but most racists do that when facts aint on their side....
------------------------------------------- you guys just want to shame people into being intimidated by their legitimate actions and judgement when calling cops on someone that they deem to be suspicious . Best to call the cops if a person finds another person to be be SUSPICIOUS in their Opinion . --- its only Common sense especialy for little old ladies to call the Cops .

I'm pretty sure he hasnt learned his lesson if he returned a second time. Obviously he is in training to be the next step n fetchit for conservatives and is determined to achieve the honor.

He was canvassing for the republican party idiot.

Then why didnt he say so?
Such a simple thing to explain yet he chose to be obnoxious.
I don't want people like him to identify with my party because he doesnt represent our values.
The police for the most part are not our enemy. When people treat them as this clown did they degrade society and bring more trouble to the populace.
I hope he goes back to the dem plantation so he cant do anymore harm to those of us who respect the rule of law.

Oh I forgot -- freedom

Oregon-Protest3.jpg

If he had a lick of sense he would have told the officer why he was there and who he was.
But then thats what dumbfucks do. Me? I would have been on my way in five minutes.
and under what circumstances would support his right to have an armed standoff with the police officer? maybe if he refused to pay over a million dollars in fees because he claims he is a sovereign citizen?

Doubt it....you folks always feel that black folks should not be entitled to the same rights as white folks.....this post only illustrates the point...

Thats easy.
How were their rights violated?

If you are wondering who are they -- that is pretty telling -- I am sure if these were two muslims or black folks -- you would definitely know who they are..

But these are two of the Bundy ranch protestors who felt someone's rights were being denied and they came armed hoping to get a chance to shoot some cops.....they did..

But to you, the unarmed black republican canvassing for the GOP had it coming....
20140609__jeradamanda1.jpg

You only speak for yourself, jackass.

Wrong.

Oh I forgot -- freedom

Oregon-Protest3.jpg

------------------------------------------- you guys just want to shame people into being intimidated by their legitimate actions and judgement when calling cops on someone that they deem to be suspicious . Best to call the cops if a person finds another person to be be SUSPICIOUS in their Opinion . --- its only Common sense especialy for little old ladies to call the Cops .
It aint my fault you feel shame -- you should....most racists should...

But I assume that is why you racists cling to your hate so much -- without it, you may be forced to have to deal with the pain and no doubt shame...

James Baldwin was a genius...

Thats easy.
How were their rights violated?

If you are wondering who are they -- that is pretty telling -- I am sure if these were two muslims or black folks -- you would definitely know who they are..

But these are two of the Bundy ranch protestors who felt someone's rights were being denied and they came armed hoping to get a chance to shoot some cops.....they did..

But to you, the unarmed black republican canvassing for the GOP had it coming....
20140609__jeradamanda1.jpg

I have no control over what these people do.
If they break the law thats on them.

so was he a 'dem' turned 'rep rino' , thats even more suspicious .

Oh I forgot -- freedom

Oregon-Protest3.jpg

But I assume that is why you racists cling to your hate so much -- without it, you may be forced to have to deal with the pain and no doubt shame...

----------------------------------------------- unless i am mistaken nonviolent racism is perfectly LEGAL in the USA Biff .

Seems that black conservatives are the political chumps.

Oh I forgot -- freedom

Oregon-Protest3.jpg

----------------------------------------------- unless i am mistaken nonviolent racism is perfectly LEGAL in the USA Biff .

You are mistaken.

The cop was sent out on a call, he wasnt just some random cop driving around. When I got searched there was no evidence of a crime either. A rat could have set off the building alarm or maybe there was no alarm at all and the cop just wanted to see who I was, I dont know. In this case though, being sent out on a call for a suspicious person, the cop is supposed to ask the guy some questions then let him go on his way. Thats how its supposed to work. It doesnt matter if the call was bullshit or not... the cop needs to determine that but if he doesnt at least stop the guy to ask questions he's not doing his job.
If you knew you rights you would know that unless you are being arrested or detained you dont have to cooperate with a cop. Your job is not to make the cops job easier.

I can see your not a team player at all. You must have been a joy to work with. No, If I think a cop is doing what he thinks he needs to do and concern he's not really being an asshole , I'm going to cooperate because there is no reason not too. It's also not my job to make their job harder... this doesnt make any sense.
Those "cops" at the Bundy ranch were doing what they needed to do -- and other folks aimed weapons at them and threatened to kill them "for doing what they needed to do"

None of you folks who are always "I side with the cops" ever objected to these people aiming weapons at law enforcement -- and you folks defended it on the grounds of "patriotic Americans defending their rights"

But if a black kid (conservative) decides to defend his rights (without aiming a weapon at the cops) -- he is wrong? and you folks don't think white privilege exists...

534db531eab8eacf1caab272-750-562.jpg

And when you tell them how that is racist, they get all upset and offended.
---------------------------------------- nothing ILLEGAL with being RACIST in the USA just so their is no violence and calling the cops for any reason is perfectly fine no matter the reason . ------------- just a reminder !!

Actually you legally cannot practice racism.

He was canvassing for the republican party idiot.

Then why didnt he say so?
Such a simple thing to explain yet he chose to be obnoxious.
I don't want people like him to identify with my party because he doesnt represent our values.
The police for the most part are not our enemy. When people treat them as this clown did they degrade society and bring more trouble to the populace.
I hope he goes back to the dem plantation so he cant do anymore harm to those of us who respect the rule of law.

He didn't have to. He was not breaking any law. You a not for the rule of law. That cop violated that mans constitutional rights.

Seems that black conservatives are the political chumps.
---------------------------- think he was a 'dem' before he was a 'repub' so he would be a 'dirty' repub if he has become a repub . As such , feck'em plus the fact that repubs are just pwicks to begin with . See the 'bush' family as proof 'IM2.

Forum List

Back