Man Canvassing Neighborhood For GOP Candidate Got Arrested -- He Was Black

Because anything involving a White man not giving a Black man everything they want, is automatically racist, just because Leftist loonies say so, sure....... Yeah... Right.
Yeah I guess the Black guy was ungrateful. What nerve asking not to be harrassed.

Cops abuse their power all the time.

Just today, I spoke with a White girl in Pawling who is a bar tender, and speaks about how the Cops at night keep circling around the bar staring at her.

Now, if she was Black, it would be "Racism"

Some people are just jerks, it's usually not racism, even if it's sometimes.
---------------------------------- cops probably watching for drunks leaving the bar and headed for their cars to do some drunk driving Sob .

Because anything involving a White man not giving a Black man everything they want, is automatically racist, just because Leftist loonies say so, sure....... Yeah... Right.
Yeah I guess the Black guy was ungrateful. What nerve asking not to be harrassed.

Just today, I spoke with a White girl in Pawling who is a bar tender, and speaks about how the Cops at night keep circling around the bar staring at her.

Yes it could very well be with racist intentions. You must be an idiot if you think a persons reasons for doing something to a different person has to be the same. The reality is that assholes can be racist. They can do things because their assholes and they can do things to other people because they are assholes that happen to be racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Yes it could very well be with racist intentions. You must be an idiot if you think a persons reasons for doing something to a different person has to be the same. The reality is that assholes can be racist. They can do things because their assholes and they can do things to other people because they are assholes that happen to be racist.

A cop shot my Italian neighbors dog in Putnam Lake, killing it, was that racism??????

Only paranoid idiots think everything that a White person does that a Black person doesn't love, is automatically racist.

yeah might be but so what Ace , is it illegal in the USA to have racist views and opinions Ace ??

A cop shot my Italian neighbors dog in Putnam Lake, killing it, was that racism??????

Only paranoid idiots think everything that a White person does that a Black person doesn't love, is automatically racist.
Since Italian isnt a race only and idiot would think it was racist.

Only retarded clowns think that white people harassing Blacks for no reason isnt racist.

------------------------------------- yez , it COULD very well be with racist intentions [chuckle] , --- then again it might not be with racist intentions Ace .

Since Italian isnt a race only and idiot would think it was racist.

Only retarded clowns think that white people harassing Blacks for no reason isnt racist.
-------------------------- reason the white lady called the cops was that she was SUSPICIOUS so she called the cops . Being SUSPICIOUS is reason enough to call the cops isn't it Ace .

Black Man Canvassing for GOP Congressman Stopped, Arrested by Police After Call of a 'Suspicious Person'"

So a brave black conservative (Keilon Hill) who decided to walk away from the democrat plantation ended up going to Iowa to canvass for a GOP congressman, Rep. David Young for last week's mid-terms. The police was called on him because he is black and therefore suspicious -- the young man recorded his encounter with the police officer. In the video, the campaign worker is heard telling the officer he isn’t breaking any laws and that the cop has no right to detain him.

The police officer says that people in the neighborhood felt the man was suspicious because he walking thru their neighborhood canvassing for republicans -- in case you need a visual of how suspicious that looks -- see photo ----> View attachment 228925 Pretty scary

The young man was canvassing on behalf of Iowa Citizens for Community Improvement -- too bad the citizens in that neighborhood didn't think his presence there was community improvement -- he was ultimately arrested and charged with some shit the cop made up and the charges were later dropped. Determined to show support for his candidate, he returned the next day to canvass Iowa neighborhoods and again, the police were called -- the second time, a nice woman invited the young man into her home so the police would leave him alone.

In a statement, Hill said he hoped sharing his story will help prevent another minority from encountering a similar situation; he said “Within five days of my stay in Des Moines, I had two police encounters, with one ending in an arrest. These encounters happened while I was out working in affluential, Caucasian neighborhoods. I had work materials with me. I stood up for myself because I had the right to.” -- unfortunately, most of the people in that republican district you were canvassing, disagree with you.

Wait, I watched that video. Yes it sucks someone called the cops on that guy because he was black, If some old white lady gets scarred because she sees a black guy walking around, there's not much you can do to stop her from calling the police. What you don't know for fact is whether the caller was a democrat or a republican.

Furthermore, the black guy did what I would never do. If a cop asks me to stop I'm going to stop and let him do his job... not be a jackass about it and keep arguing with a cop over whatever reason. The cop didnt arrest him for walking while black.... he arrested him for repeatedly arguing with a cop. The cop decided to go by the book, but he offered every chance for the black guy to cooperate.
If a cop goes out on a call, its his responsibility to complete the report. If he goes back to the station and says... "oh yeah, I let the guy walk because he looked legit and said he didnt want to be questioned"
The cop would look like a fucking fool, because its his job to ask the questions once he goes on call.

Why is that so Fucking Hard to understand? The racism part... in the first place.. yeah I agree thats sad but those are two seperate issues.

When I was working in Reno on a night shift in a machine shop, i went on a break for lunch down to the 7-11 on my walk back up the hill a cop car speeds up behind me with his lights turned out because there was a silent alarm in one of the commercial buildings.... long story short, he pushes me up against the fence and searches me for weapons only 30 yards from where I worked... now I could have been a Jackass and tried to argue with him and try to say.. I didnt do nothing wrong and work right here... But I understand the cop has to do what he has to do.
I understand though.. if I was black I might think he just stopped me because I was black. But the fact is , none of us can help that. Cops still have to be hired, they still have to do whtever the hell it is they are trained to do and if you dont cooperate, things will go sideways
Bullshit. Unless the officer is investigating a crime you have no obligation to answer a cop. The best way to handle this is to ask the cop if you are being arrested or detained. If the answer is no you dont have to do shit.

The cop was sent out on a call, he wasnt just some random cop driving around. When I got searched there was no evidence of a crime either. A rat could have set off the building alarm or maybe there was no alarm at all and the cop just wanted to see who I was, I dont know. In this case though, being sent out on a call for a suspicious person, the cop is supposed to ask the guy some questions then let him go on his way. Thats how its supposed to work. It doesnt matter if the call was bullshit or not... the cop needs to determine that but if he doesnt at least stop the guy to ask questions he's not doing his job.
I had 5 cops pull up on me and drew down on me because I was a white guy in a blue coat. Opened my coat showed them my guards uniform and my gun and they disappeared as fast as they came. Some rapist fitting my description was out and about.

cops pulled me over once as i was pulling into a fast food place . A bank had just been robbed by a guy on a motorcycle and i fit the description as i was in the vicinity and riding a motorcycle .

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

atlantablackstar.com reports, "“Mr. Hill declined to speak with Officer Ray further because he knew Iowa law does not require a person to identify themselves unless there is reasonable suspicion that criminal activity is afoot, and Mr. Hill was not up to anything illegal,” the press release stated."

In my police experience burglars are known to use a ruse when casing or scoping out possible targets for residential break-ins.

My experience also tells me that more often than not, people up to no-good refuse to cooperate with police, who like it or not, have lawful authority to detain and demand folks acting in a suspicious manner explain their conduct...which in this case did not occur.

In fact, Kelion Hill elevated police suspicions when he told the officer, "you look more suspicious than me [because you are a white person]." :jerk:

However, based on the above statement about Louisiana resident Keilon Hill having knowledge of Stop and Question laws in Iowa, I believe Mr. Hill was looking forward to an encounter with police. :jerk:

"Watch both perspectives of this arrest"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

He's lucky he wasn't gunned down

dr stacey patton.jpg

Black Man Canvassing for GOP Congressman Stopped, Arrested by Police After Call of a 'Suspicious Person'"

So a brave black conservative (Keilon Hill) who decided to walk away from the democrat plantation ended up going to Iowa to canvass for a GOP congressman, Rep. David Young for last week's mid-terms. The police was called on him because he is black and therefore suspicious -- the young man recorded his encounter with the police officer. In the video, the campaign worker is heard telling the officer he isn’t breaking any laws and that the cop has no right to detain him.

The police officer says that people in the neighborhood felt the man was suspicious because he walking thru their neighborhood canvassing for republicans -- in case you need a visual of how suspicious that looks -- see photo ----> View attachment 228925 Pretty scary

The young man was canvassing on behalf of Iowa Citizens for Community Improvement -- too bad the citizens in that neighborhood didn't think his presence there was community improvement -- he was ultimately arrested and charged with some shit the cop made up and the charges were later dropped. Determined to show support for his candidate, he returned the next day to canvass Iowa neighborhoods and again, the police were called -- the second time, a nice woman invited the young man into her home so the police would leave him alone.

In a statement, Hill said he hoped sharing his story will help prevent another minority from encountering a similar situation; he said “Within five days of my stay in Des Moines, I had two police encounters, with one ending in an arrest. These encounters happened while I was out working in affluential, Caucasian neighborhoods. I had work materials with me. I stood up for myself because I had the right to.” -- unfortunately, most of the people in that republican district you were canvassing, disagree with you.

Wait, I watched that video. Yes it sucks someone called the cops on that guy because he was black, If some old white lady gets scarred because she sees a black guy walking around, there's not much you can do to stop her from calling the police. What you don't know for fact is whether the caller was a democrat or a republican.

Furthermore, the black guy did what I would never do. If a cop asks me to stop I'm going to stop and let him do his job... not be a jackass about it and keep arguing with a cop over whatever reason. The cop didnt arrest him for walking while black.... he arrested him for repeatedly arguing with a cop. The cop decided to go by the book, but he offered every chance for the black guy to cooperate.
If a cop goes out on a call, its his responsibility to complete the report. If he goes back to the station and says... "oh yeah, I let the guy walk because he looked legit and said he didnt want to be questioned"
The cop would look like a fucking fool, because its his job to ask the questions once he goes on call.

Why is that so Fucking Hard to understand? The racism part... in the first place.. yeah I agree thats sad but those are two seperate issues.

When I was working in Reno on a night shift in a machine shop, i went on a break for lunch down to the 7-11 on my walk back up the hill a cop car speeds up behind me with his lights turned out because there was a silent alarm in one of the commercial buildings.... long story short, he pushes me up against the fence and searches me for weapons only 30 yards from where I worked... now I could have been a Jackass and tried to argue with him and try to say.. I didnt do nothing wrong and work right here... But I understand the cop has to do what he has to do.
I understand though.. if I was black I might think he just stopped me because I was black. But the fact is , none of us can help that. Cops still have to be hired, they still have to do whtever the hell it is they are trained to do and if you dont cooperate, things will go sideways
All well and fine till you get to the part where he was charged that is where you7r storyt sperates and what the cop did was bull shit.

He claimed that he was working for a "super PAC" that was going door-to-door to solicit support for the re-election of a GOP congressman. Yet when the officer questioned him, he immediately aroused the officer's suspicion by standing up from a rock he was sitting on, and stashing a number of flyers he had in his hand under his clothing. You never, ever reach under your coat when approached by a law-enforcement officer. No matter what color you are.

In addition, the officer reminded him that West Des Moines has an ordinance prohibiting solicitation without a license. Hill replied that he's not soliciting, and refused to give his name or answer any other questions.

Hill also continued to walk down the street, even after the officer told him to stop, and was subsequently arrested for Harrassment of a Public Official or Employee.

How was his behavior not "suspicious"? You'd think that a black man, especially a Republican black man, would know what not to do when dealing with the police.

West Des Moines PD releases video of black man's interrogation | WHO Radio
Was his behavior suspicious the next day too?

Gtfoh

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Bullshit. Unless the officer is investigating a crime you have no obligation to answer a cop. The best way to handle this is to ask the cop if you are being arrested or detained. If the answer is no you dont have to do shit.

The cop was sent out on a call, he wasnt just some random cop driving around. When I got searched there was no evidence of a crime either. A rat could have set off the building alarm or maybe there was no alarm at all and the cop just wanted to see who I was, I dont know. In this case though, being sent out on a call for a suspicious person, the cop is supposed to ask the guy some questions then let him go on his way. Thats how its supposed to work. It doesnt matter if the call was bullshit or not... the cop needs to determine that but if he doesnt at least stop the guy to ask questions he's not doing his job.
If you knew you rights you would know that unless you are being arrested or detained you dont have to cooperate with a cop. Your job is not to make the cops job easier.

I can see your not a team player at all. You must have been a joy to work with. No, If I think a cop is doing what he thinks he needs to do and concern he's not really being an asshole , I'm going to cooperate because there is no reason not too. It's also not my job to make their job harder... this doesnt make any sense.
Those "cops" at the Bundy ranch were doing what they needed to do -- and other folks aimed weapons at them and threatened to kill them "for doing what they needed to do"

None of you folks who are always "I side with the cops" ever objected to these people aiming weapons at law enforcement -- and you folks defended it on the grounds of "patriotic Americans defending their rights"

But if a black kid (conservative) decides to defend his rights (without aiming a weapon at the cops) -- he is wrong? and you folks don't think white privilege exists...

534db531eab8eacf1caab272-750-562.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

atlantablackstar.com reports, "“Mr. Hill declined to speak with Officer Ray further because he knew Iowa law does not require a person to identify themselves unless there is reasonable suspicion that criminal activity is afoot, and Mr. Hill was not up to anything illegal,” the press release stated."

In my police experience burglars are known to use a ruse when casing or scoping out possible targets for residential break-ins.

My experience also tells me that more often than not, people up to no-good refuse to cooperate with police, who like it or not, have lawful authority to detain and demand folks acting in a suspicious manner explain their conduct...which in this case did not occur.

In fact, Kelion Hill elevated police suspicions when he told the officer, "you look more suspicious than me [because you are a white person]." :jerk:

However, based on the above statement about Louisiana resident Keilon Hill having knowledge of Stop and Question laws in Iowa, I believe Mr. Hill was looking forward to an encounter with police. :jerk:

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Buck dancers gotta buck dance

How dare that darkie know his rights

If you knew you rights you would know that unless you are being arrested or detained you dont have to cooperate with a cop. Your job is not to make the cops job easier.

I can see your not a team player at all. You must have been a joy to work with. No, If I think a cop is doing what he thinks he needs to do and concern he's not really being an asshole , I'm going to cooperate because there is no reason not too. It's also not my job to make their job harder... this doesnt make any sense.
Those "cops" at the Bundy ranch were doing what they needed to do -- and other folks aimed weapons at them and threatened to kill them "for doing what they needed to do"

None of you folks who are always "I side with the cops" ever objected to these people aiming weapons at law enforcement -- and you folks defended it on the grounds of "patriotic Americans defending their rights"

But if a black kid (conservative) decides to defend his rights (without aiming a weapon at the cops) -- he is wrong? and you folks don't think white privilege exists...

534db531eab8eacf1caab272-750-562.jpg

And when you tell them how that is racist, they get all upset and offended.

I'm pretty sure he hasnt learned his lesson if he returned a second time. Obviously he is in training to be the next step n fetchit for conservatives and is determined to achieve the honor.

Just minding my own business.

Peace.
___

Jarhman is a sad example of how racism traumatizes some blacks. He must please whites so he can feel accepted. A sign of low self esteem.

Forum List

Back