MAGA madman cuts off fathers head

You parasites were told an election was stolen by your Orange Jesus and believed it.

You are a walking clown show.
That is not even an argument, let alone a rational, logical, and reasonable argument that supports your multiple stupid unsupported assertions.

Just name-calling me a "parasite" and an "Orange Jesus" worshiping "clown" is nothing but ad hominem attacks. That's not even a cogent argument, you fucking imbecilic retard.

That is not even an argument, let alone a rational, logical, and reasonable argument that supports your multiple stupid unsupported assertions.

Just name-calling me a "parasite" and an "Orange Jesus" worshiping "clown" is nothing but ad hominem attacks. That's not even a cogent argument, you fucking imbecilic retard.

Did not like that I had an obvious ansewer did you?

Not sure why no one on this MAGA forum had posted a thread on this yet but here it is.
More violence from MAGA.
Man kills his dad, cuts off his head and streams it. Why? He hates government because Trump told him all about the imaginary deep state.
I hate to burst your bubble on this one, however, the son who decapitated his father's head, was NOT a MAGA as the news article actually shows. He called himself a "militia," but was simply a militia of one and thus mentally disturbed. He encouraged his state's governor (a Democrat) to join him in killing all traitors. If he was a deranged MAGA who advocated the killing of all traitors, he would have included the Democrat governor as one of those traitors. Thus, he was a lefty-looney who came to believe the rhetoric of the left that if Republicans win the election, democracy will die, which is bullshit.
If you listen to the leftist politicians and their followers, their words are encouraging this nation to only have one political party, theirs (i.e., never again vote for any party but theirs). If they became the only allowed party, you would have a One-Party Government only and thus, an authoritarian, oppressive, persecutory, tyrannical and eventual, murderous government entity with no opposing political ideology allowed.

Was i somehow wrong? Is MAGA not a bloodlust cult?
Clue, look from the outside it sure as fuck is.
You leader always speaks to violence. Even offering to pay legal bills for those engaging in violence.

Do you know what you have gotten yourself involved with?
I think few in cults ever understand they are until they break free.
158945581_276766817185708_6381511942433577372_n.jpg

137521785_5531430790215722_6820572435218397633_o.jpg

142822192_5675780252448098_6612231506124106066_n.jpg

137362240_5050149135025982_4400459108902787623_n.jpg

136765229_10223705814062201_6981100750632903660_n.jpg

145640160_10220830598728500_5876177884367854684_n.jpg

Seems we are teddy bears compared to you loons.

Attachments

• 138862061_10225998077324241_8510507896155270928_o.jpg
    138862061_10225998077324241_8510507896155270928_o.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 3
There are crazy people all across the political spectrum I always get a laugh at the idea of partisan ideologues spending hours searching the web to find that one story they can post to broad brush everyone they disagree with.
Haters gotta hate

I hate to burst your bubble on this one, however, the son who decapitated his father's head, was NOT a MAGA as the news article actually shows. He called himself a "militia," but was simply a militia of one and thus mentally disturbed. He encouraged his state's governor (a Democrat) to join him in killing all traitors. If he was a deranged MAGA who advocated the killing of all traitors, he would have included the Democrat governor as one of those traitors. Thus, he was a lefty-looney who came to believe the rhetoric of the left that if Republicans win the election, democracy will die, which is bullshit.
If you listen to the leftist politicians and their followers, their words are encouraging this nation to only have one political party, theirs (i.e., never again vote for any party but theirs). If they became the only allowed party, you would have a One-Party Government only and thus, an authoritarian, oppressive, persecutory, tyrannical and eventual, murderous government entity with no opposing political ideology allowed.

He was a MAGA loon.
All you watching MAGA Media will eventually wind up the same .
Repetitive lies = brainwashing.

Illegal aliens are not rewarded. They are expelled.
Who is making crime legal?
You are a raging ass opening.

Ansewer the question, when did America stop being great, traitor?
When it started paying for families to fail. In the 60s. It has been a process.not an event. Mengele-like mutilating children. Calling killing the unborn health care. Insisting that men can get pregnant. There is so much nonsense. This does not develop in a healthy culture. Insisting that math is racist is insane. Biology is not junk science. Someone that does not know what a woman is should not be a Supreme Court Justice. Someone who believes that there is a context underwhich Jews should be killed does not belong in an institution of learning.

When did America stop being great? When we started letting the most deranged and deficient make decisions. When is not really as important as the fact that we are hurtling headlong into failure. No we aren't great. We haven't been great for awhile and getting less so every day.

When did America stop being great? When we started letting the most deranged and deficient make decisions.

As I said, the other free nations felt this way, that America had stopped being great under Trump.
So in this you are correct, the only time we started being great was when Trump was appointed president. The most deranged and deficient man to ever enter DC.

You know Trump thinks even less than you than I do don't you?
Yes, orange Jesus finds you deplorable.

All out to get Trump. In 8 differant states. With judges even Trump himself nominated.
Do you know how stupid you sound?
Democrats have long pincers. You stink up every state with your corruption.

However, most of the actions alleging fraud never got a chance to prove up. They were dismissed on technicalities. I recognized the fraud because it is so widespread in California.

I find it a tratorist slogan. Don't you?
Did you serve?.
When was it you traitors figured America stopped being great?

It's a deplorable slogan from a deplorable cult

Only if you are an America hating goon.

Democrats have long pincers. You stink up every state with your corruption.

However, most of the actions alleging fraud never got a chance to prove up. They were dismissed on technicalities. I recognized the fraud because it is so widespread in California.

Technicalities? You blithering fool. 60 cases, all were deemed to have no merit.
You are deplorable.

Forum List

Back