Macy's employee fired for not letting tranny use women's fitting room

Body dismorphia is a mental illness.
Transgenderism is a hormone imbalance.

And having lots of plastic surgery is body dismorphia. Taking a drug that changes they way you look is body dismorphia.

Why aren't any trannies fine about remaining the way the look. Why do they all take hormones and have some plastic surgeries to become something they aren't? Why is it that none of them are fine with "I think I'm a woman, but I'll not do anything about it"???

why do athletes take performance enhancing drugs?
Why do men take eds drugs?

Becuase they are available.

Let me know when performance enhancing drugs make you into the opposite sex, or ed drugs doing the same.

Body dismorphia is a mental illness.
Transgenderism is a hormone imbalance.

And having lots of plastic surgery is body dismorphia. Taking a drug that changes they way you look is body dismorphia.

Why aren't any trannies fine about remaining the way the look. Why do they all take hormones and have some plastic surgeries to become something they aren't? Why is it that none of them are fine with "I think I'm a woman, but I'll not do anything about it"???

Because they're traumatized by scumbags like you who pre-judge them without knowing a goddamned thing about them or why they are who they are, how they got there or what their doctors have researched and told them.

They're insecure.

A prejudgemental mindframe of assholes - made them that way.

Your mental illness created their insecurity. But your mental illness was insecurity to begin with. I guess we've come full circle.

Wow, pathetic. Really pathetic. They cannot accept who they were born as and it's my fault?

Wow, you are seriously messed up, but you are a libby, aren't you?

How do you know what they are just by looking?????

Yes, in cases of extreme mentall illness (body dispmorphia) they can and do get a lot of plastic surgery done, even removing adam's apples, so yes, it can be hard to tell on a handful of them, but normally they look pretty obvious.

Are you guys going to claim that people who have lots of plastic surgery aren't mentally ill too?

It's so funny to watch you deny reality to be poiltically correct. You find factual correctness to be offensive.

I'm one of the last people concerned about being politically correct. It's not up to me to decide who is male or female or who is mentally ill when they want to use the dressing room at the store. It's not up to the clerks either.

I'm all for getting rid of male/female dressing rooms and just having dressing rooms. That would solve a lot of problems especially for parents with kids who are the opposite sex. Noticed how you never once commented on the fact that I have to buy my 23 year old autistic son's clothes and bring them home for him to try on because I can't take him into the women's dressing room and he can't go into the men's dressing room on his own.

Can I take a wild guess that someone is to blame for your son's autism?

Because they're traumatized by scumbags like you who pre-judge them without knowing a goddamned thing about them or why they are who they are, how they got there or what their doctors have researched and told them.

They're insecure.

Your mental illness created their insecurity. But your mental illness was insecurity to begin with. I guess we've come full circle.

Wow, pathetic. Really pathetic. They cannot accept who they were born as and it's my fault?

No YOU cant accept who they are without labeling them mental, ass clown.

Let me know when performance enhancing drugs make you into the opposite sex, or ed drugs doing the same.

you have a serious issue with properly applying analogies.

Performance enhancing drugs are designed to make you what your natural body makeup wouldnt do for you.

EDS drugs are designed to allow you to become erect when, in fact, you were unable to before hand.

Why must you spin what say to make your point?

Are you insecure with your ability to win the debate on the actual merits of your position?

Performance enhancing drugs are designed to make you what your natural body makeup wouldnt do for you.

EDS drugs are designed to allow you to become erect when, in fact, you were unable to before hand.

Are you insecure with your ability to win the debate on the actual merits of your position?

Oh my lord, you aren't really arguing this are you?

And a lot of people would be dead today without antibiotics, so I suppose since you can use antiiobiotics to stay alive, that's just like taking hormones to make you grow breasts and change your voice, etc?

Wow, stop humiliating yourself.

They're insecure.

So they aren't mental, but someone with minor depression is?

Why are you so desperate to protect them from reality and truth? WITTLE FEEWING FOR LIBBY DARLING GROUPS ARE MORE IMPORANT THAN REALITY!

waaa! reality offends me!!!

And a lot of people would be dead today without antibiotics, so I suppose since you can use antiiobiotics to stay alive, that's just like taking hormones to make you grow breasts and change your voice, etc?

^ this was his point sailing WAAAAY the fuck over your head. Congratulations, you're insulting someone's intelligence and meanwhile making a fool out of your own lack thereof. Strong work!

Again...the spin.
Why the spin?

I am not comparing drugs people take to stay alive with drugs people take to chage who they are.

I am comparing drugs people take to change who they are with drugs people take to change who they are.

Such as steroids.

Now...you want to debate without the spin? I am game.

But spin? And yu are meaninglesss to me.

So they aren't mental, but someone with minor depression is?

Why are you so desperate to protect them from reality and truth? WITTLE FEEWING FOR LIBBY DARLING GROUPS ARE MORE IMPORANT THAN REALITY!

waaa! reality offends me!!!

^ this is you, demonstrating the mind-set of a middle-schooler.

^ this was his point sailing WAAAAY the fuck over your head. Congratulations, you're insulting someone's intelligence and meanwhile making a fool out of your own lack thereof. Strong work!

Am I debating with mentally retarded people here?

Athletes who use PED are cheating. They are violating laws.

Men who take ED drugs for impotence are using it to treat a medical problem.

Taking hormones when you are healthy is NOT the same thing, and only an idiot would argue that it is. They have no medical need to take it, they are taking it to make them into something they aren't.

Stop proving what politically correct whining sissises you are!

Again...the spin.
Why the spin?

I am not comparing drugs people take to stay alive with drugs people take to chage who they are.

I am comparing drugs people take to change who they are with drugs people take to change who they are.

Such as steroids.

Now...you want to debate without the spin? I am game.

But spin? And yu are meaninglesss to me.

Society doesn't enable athletes like you PC nuts do with trannies. It's illegal for them to take steroids. It's not illegal for trannies to take hormones to become something they aren't.

Stop embarrasing yourself, but if you'd like to make any stupider arguments, be my guest.

Taking hormones when you are healthy is NOT the same thing, and only an idiot would argue that it is. They have no medical need to take it, they are taking it to make them into something they aren't.

^ ^ about a 20% factual post! strong work! keep on keeping on, batwoman!

and that is exactlky why transgenders take the hormones.

You actually apporve of it and you dont even realize it,.

It's so funny to watch you PC wiener sissies deny reality becaues of your "feelings" and how it makes you feel. Pathetic. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Geez GT...am I as frustrating as this bimbo is when you and I disagree?

It's so funny to watch you PC wiener sissies deny reality becaues of your "feelings" and how it makes you feel. Pathetic. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Dickhead...I am a conservative.
I am not being politically correct.
I just happen to be well educated.

So having a penis is a medical problem? Having an adam's apple is a medical problem?

Enjoy your fantasy world. But if you are born with a penis, you are male. It's not a medical problem, it's a MENTAL problem that you cannot accept what you are.

Dickhead...I am a conservative.
I am not being politically correct.
I just happen to be well educated.

People who boast about education typically aren't "well educated". You are insecure. And yes, you are towing the PC line, of denying reality in order to assuasge your liberal guilt, or for some other PC darling cause.

So having a penis is a medical problem? Having an adam's apple is a medical problem?

Enjoy your fantasy world. But if you are born with a penis, you are male. It's not a medical problem, it's a MENTAL problem that you cannot accept what you are.

having a penis when your hormones are saying not to? Yes, that is a medical condition.

Now...as I said earlier...continue with he spin and you become meaningless to me.....So cya <S>

Forum List

Back