Macy's employee fired for not letting tranny use women's fitting room

Texas Macy's worker Natalie Johnson fired after refusing to allow transgender use women's fitting room | Mail Online

This is my favorite example of liberals enabling the mentally ill. Someone lost their job over using reason and facing reality, unlike the mentally il person who refuses to accept what they are. Yet libs cater and bend over backward to enable the mentally ill. Pathetic.

I dont agree with the mentally ill part of your post at all.

However, did Macys consider the semtiments of women that use the dressing room? How women would feel if they were aware that biological men were allowed to use the same dressing area?

What about the conflict that will arise when a pervert makes believe he is a trnasgender just so he can jerk off in the dressing room knowing there are women right next door to him stripped down to their panties?

Texas Macy's worker Natalie Johnson fired after refusing to allow transgender use women's fitting room | Mail Online

This is my favorite example of liberals enabling the mentally ill. Someone lost their job over using reason and facing reality, unlike the mentally il person who refuses to accept what they are. Yet libs cater and bend over backward to enable the mentally ill. Pathetic.

However, did Macys consider the semtiments of women that use the dressing room? How women would feel if they were aware that biological men were allowed to use the same dressing area?

What about the conflict that will arise when a pervert makes believe he is a trnasgender just so he can jerk off in the dressing room knowing there are women right next door to him stripped down to their panties?

YOu think someone born with a penis thinking they are a woman isn't mentally ill?

If I thought I was a dolphin, would you think I'm not mentally ill?

And yes, any guy could claim he thinks he's a woman, and go into these areas. Do you even have to play the role by wearing a dress, or could you just say "i'm a woman" and show up in a woman's dressing room dressed with mustard stained football jersey and sweatpants?

YOu think someone born with a penis thinking they are a woman isn't mentally ill?

And yes, any guy could claim he thinks he's a woman, and go into these areas. Do you even have to play the role by wearing a dress, or could you just say "i'm a woman" and show up in a woman's dressing room dressed with mustard stained football jersey and sweatpants?

Do you beleive it is appropriate to call one who has a hormone issue as one being mentally ill?

For example.....is someone who is obese due to an abnormal pituitary gland mentally ill?

Well....those men that feel they are a women are not feeling that way due to a mental disorder. They feel that way due to a hormone imbalance.

Apply a little logic and have some tolerance......

Do you beleive it is appropriate to call one who has a hormone issue as one being mentally ill?

For example.....is someone who is obese due to an abnormal pituitary gland mentally ill?

Well....those men that feel they are a women are not feeling that way due to a mental disorder. They feel that way due to a hormone imbalance.

If you have a penis and don't have a vagina, and you think you are a female, you are SERIOUSLY MENTALLY ILL.

If obese people with pituitary gland problems thought they were thin, then they would be mentally ill.

You have to admit that was funny....

If you have a penis and don't have a vagina, and you think you are a female, you are SERIOUSLY MENTALLY ILL.

If obese people with pituitary gland problems thought they were thin, then they would be mentally ill.

use the analogy properly...

Would you deem an obese person who is obese due to a pituitary issue as mentally ill if they refused to allow their pituitary caused obesness to prevent them from living the life of a thin person....perhaps attempting to run a marathon?

Would you deem an obese person who is obese due to a pituitary issue as mentally ill if they refused to allow their pituitary caused obesness to prevent them from living the life of a thin person....perhaps attempting to run a marathon?

Since when does a pituitary gland problem in an obese person cause them to deny reality?

If you have a penis, you are male. If you cannot accept that, you are MENTALLY ILL.

Since when does a pituitary gland problem in an obese person cause them to deny reality?

If you have a penis, you are male. If you cannot accept that, you are MENTALLY ILL.

whatever floats your boat.

If they've had the sex-change operation, I agree with the firing.

If they didn't have the operation - she shouldn't have been fired.

I'm not opening the article, for lack of a better shit to give.

So is their penis an external vagina? Is the fact they produce sperm instead of eggs just an inconvenience for your argument?

Why do you enable mentally ill people like this? Would you give a bulemic laxatives and tips on how to make herself purge? Do you tell suicidal people methods to kill themselves? Why do you enable trannies but not other mentally il people?

So is their penis an external vagina? Is the fact they produce sperm instead of eggs just an inconvenience for your argument?

Why do you enable mentally ill people like this? Would you give a bulemic laxatives and tips on how to make herself purge? Do you tell suicidal people methods to kill themselves? Why do you enable trannies but not other mentally il people?

There is a scientific explanation for (most) transgenders (some do it out of mental illness - mind you).

Mostly, it *is* a hormone issue.

Why don't you pump yourself full of estrogen and take away testosterone and see how YOU act.

It's not mental, it's chemical. You should first study up on the chemical reactions of the body and brain before you go off spouting as though you're some sort of expert.

Jaime Lee Curtis was born with a Penis and a Vagina. Mental illness? stfu.

There is a scientific explanation for (most) transgenders (some do it out of mental illness - mind you).

Mostly, it *is* a hormone issue.

Why don't you pump yourself full of estrogen and take away testosterone and see how YOU act.

It's not mental, it's chemical. You should first study up on the chemical reactions of the body and brain before you go off spouting as though you're some sort of expert.

Jaime Lee Curtis was born with a Penis and a Vagina. Mental illness? stfu.

Tried to explain it to him. He does not want to hear it.
He likes hating people that are different than he is.

No mental illness, eh? Funny, someone with this much plastic surgery would get "body dismorphic disorder" but of course since Political correctness is involved with trannies, that diagnosis wouldn't apply. Enabling mental illness. Congrats guys.

Transsexual Jason Torres has spent £200k in 12 years transforming himself into a real-life Barbie | Mail Online

^ totally unrelated phenomenon, but you of course wouldn't understand b/c ignorance is apparently your forte.

If you went to a plastic surgeon and said you wanted to have breast implants put in, but you were just a regular man, not a tranny, the doctor would refuse, and refer you to a psychologist. If he went ahead with it, he would lose his medical license. But they would jump to do it for a mentally ill tranny?

Even more enabling mental illness. What is wrong with this society we live in?

No mental illness, eh? Funny, someone with this much plastic surgery would get "body dismorphic disorder" but of course since Political correctness is involved with trannies, that diagnosis wouldn't apply. Enabling mental illness. Congrats guys.

Transsexual Jason Torres has spent £200k in 12 years transforming himself into a real-life Barbie | Mail Online

^ totally unrelated phenomenon, but you of course wouldn't understand b/c ignorance is apparently your forte.

Actually the ignorant one is the one who has a penis yet thinks they are a woman, and the people enabling that person.

If you went to a plastic surgeon and said you wanted to have breast implants put in, but you were just a regular man, not a tranny, the doctor would refuse, and refer you to a psychologist. If he went ahead with it, he would lose his medical license. But they would jump to do it for a mentally ill tranny?

Even more enabling mental illness. What is wrong with this society we live in?

^ that's because you don't understand the difference between a regular man and a tranny. It's hormonal, not mental. It's their chemical make-up, not their mental one.

Again, keep playing expert when you're clueless. It's fun to be ignorant and rant and be disrespectful to what you don't understand because you're a small person - who is flawed. It's okay. We all have flaws.

If they've had the sex-change operation, I agree with the firing.

If they didn't have the operation - she shouldn't have been fired.

I'm not opening the article, for lack of a better shit to give.

Who is going to conduct that feel up test?

Letting "trannies" use the women's dressing room will last until the first attacker takes advantage of the opportunity wearing a dress affords.

It's like considering child predators "children" because the guy is wearing short pants.

Forum List

Back