Macy's employee fired for not letting tranny use women's fitting room

Yes, in cases of extreme mentall illness (body dispmorphia) they can and do get a lot of plastic surgery done, even removing adam's apples, so yes, it can be hard to tell on a handful of them, but normally they look pretty obvious.

Are you guys going to claim that people who have lots of plastic surgery aren't mentally ill too?

It's so funny to watch you deny reality to be poiltically correct. You find factual correctness to be offensive.

I'm one of the last people concerned about being politically correct. It's not up to me to decide who is male or female or who is mentally ill when they want to use the dressing room at the store. It's not up to the clerks either.

I'm all for getting rid of male/female dressing rooms and just having dressing rooms. That would solve a lot of problems especially for parents with kids who are the opposite sex. Noticed how you never once commented on the fact that I have to buy my 23 year old autistic son's clothes and bring them home for him to try on because I can't take him into the women's dressing room and he can't go into the men's dressing room on his own.

Can I take a wild guess that someone is to blame for your son's autism?

I think that would be another thread and I object to your question. There is no autism in my family and we've traced our family back to the 16th century. There is no autism in my husband's family. I didn't drink or even take cold medicine when I was pregnant. Still I'm sure you think it's my fault.

And yes, both my kids have autism, on both ends of the spectrum. Thank you so much for your lack of concern and your judgmental mentality.

Am I debating with mentally retarded people here?

Athletes who use PED are cheating. They are violating laws.

Men who take ED drugs for impotence are using it to treat a medical problem.
Taking hormones when you are healthy is NOT the same thing, and only an idiot would argue that it is. They have no medical need to take it, they are taking it to make them into something they aren't.

Stop proving what politically correct whining sissises you are!

and that is exactlky why transgenders take the hormones.

You actually apporve of it and you dont even realize it,.

So having a penis is a medical problem? Having an adam's apple is a medical problem?

Enjoy your fantasy world. But if you are born with a penis, you are male. It's not a medical problem, it's a MENTAL problem that you cannot accept what you are.

The "medical" part of it is what you severly lack in research and understanding..............yet you're in here proud of that lack of knowledge and calling other people ignorant, liberal, sissies, etc.

This is not called "winning."

This is called "losing."

Geez GT...am I as frustrating as this bimbo is when you and I disagree?

Only when I feel that our disagreement has a glaringly obvious correct answer..........................but deffff not 99% of the time, sir. :cool: cheers!

and that is exactlky why transgenders take the hormones.

You actually apporve of it and you dont even realize it,.

So having a penis is a medical problem? Having an adam's apple is a medical problem?

Enjoy your fantasy world. But if you are born with a penis, you are male. It's not a medical problem, it's a MENTAL problem that you cannot accept what you are.

The "medical" part of it is what you severly lack in research and understanding..............yet you're in here proud of that lack of knowledge and calling other people ignorant, liberal, sissies, etc.

This is called "losing."

So your idea of winning an argument is calling a mental problem a medical problem? There is nothing wrong with this person's breasts, voice and genitalia. It's their MIND that makes them think there's omething wrong with them. So they have drugs to change their voice and their breasts, and surgeries for the penis, and you say those were medical problems?

You are as crazy as they are if you think that's a medical problem.

This is called "losing."

So your idea of winning an argument is calling a mental problem a medical problem? There is nothing wrong with this person's breasts, voice and genitalia. It's their MIND that makes them think there's omething wrong with them. So they have drugs to change their voice and their breasts, and surgeries for the penis, and you say those were medical problems?

I accept that a guy like you thinks that I'm crazy. I'll leave it at that, we've already gone over where you're wrong and you've still failed to go ahead and do some back research and see for yourself, apparently. So at this point, it's like "yelling until you're blue in the face" at a deaf guy.

No point. I'd much rather go ahead and get fucked. :cool:

This is called "losing."

I accept that a guy like you thinks that I'm crazy. I'll leave it at that, we've already gone over where you're wrong and you've still failed to go ahead and do some back research and see for yourself, apparently. So at this point, it's like "yelling until you're blue in the face" at a deaf guy.

Aww, that's cute, you ran away because you couldn't defend your position or make a counterargument.

Aww, that's cute, you ran away because you couldn't defend your position or make a counterargument.

wtf? Are you special?

The counter to your post - has been posted. Why the fuck would I post the same shit over and over again? You're ignorant on the subject, which is why others seem to "see" why you're wrong, but you can't "see" it and just yell "yea yea pc correct bullshit, commie librullll" because that's your knee-jerk reaction to people because you're so overly consumed with politics up the ass that you're really in that saddened state where people are either "us or them - conservative or liberal - good or evil - stupid or smawwt."

Sad.

Texas Macy's worker Natalie Johnson fired after refusing to allow transgender use women's fitting room | Mail Online

This is my favorite example of liberals enabling the mentally ill. Someone lost their job over using reason and facing reality, unlike the mentally il person who refuses to accept what they are. Yet libs cater and bend over backward to enable the mentally ill. Pathetic.

From the article:

The department store has a policy in place that allows transgendered individuals to use the fitting room of the gender they have chosen.

Ms Johnson was fired last week after telling her manager that she refused to go along with the policy, citing her devout Christian beliefs.

She was fired because she violated store policy. Perhaps she should have only been written up, but it is what it is. If she hadn't refused to obey store policy, there would have been no issue.

Texas Macy's worker Natalie Johnson fired after refusing to allow transgender use women's fitting room | Mail Online

This is my favorite example of liberals enabling the mentally ill. Someone lost their job over using reason and facing reality, unlike the mentally il person who refuses to accept what they are. Yet libs cater and bend over backward to enable the mentally ill. Pathetic.

From the article:

The department store has a policy in place that allows transgendered individuals to use the fitting room of the gender they have chosen.

Ms Johnson was fired last week after telling her manager that she refused to go along with the policy, citing her devout Christian beliefs.

She was fired because she violated store policy. Perhaps she should have only been written up, but it is what it is. If she hadn't refused to obey store policy, there would have been no issue.

What happens when men claiming to be women rape women due to that idiotic policy? If their policy was to let little kids play with loaded guns, do you think she should be fired for having violated that policy?

From the article:

Store policy should be "dressing Rooms"....without the words "Men" and "women" attached to them.

Heck...in some of the colleges in NYS they have unisex bathrooms.

If they had those when I went to college, I would have found myself sitting in the toilet off campus somewhere.

It would have also had an affect on my belief that pretty girls dont fart or take shits.

From the article:

What happens when men claiming to be women rape women due to that idiotic policy? If their policy was to let little kids play with loaded guns, do you think she should be fired for having violated that policy?

Rape is already illegal and against the rules, idiot.

Now that DADT is gone, does the military make an active effort to recruit trannies and have any actually been allowed in and not disqualified due to mental defect?

From the article:

Oh in that case, then why not have coed bathrooms everywhere, and have coed dormrooms everywhere, because rape is already illegal. Also get rid of any clothing requirement laws, because rape is already illegal.

Last edited:

From the article:

Store policy should be "dressing Rooms"....without the words "Men" and "women" attached to them.

If they had those when I went to college, I would have found myself sitting in the toilet off campus somewhere.

It would have also had an affect on my belief that pretty girls dont fart or take shits.

wtf!! i have that same ongoing joke........except she really still doesn't do either and let me know about them :eek:

Oh in that case, then why not have coed bathrooms everywhere, and have coed dormrooms everywhere, because rape is already illegal.

because same sex bathrooms aren't "to prevent rape," dumbass.

From the article:

wtf!! i have that same ongoing joke........except she really still doesn't do either and let me know about them :eek:

lol......what do you mean joke? You mean they do?
No way....never heard or saw my wife do it...and dam....that bathroom smells like roses when she walks out.

Oh in that case, then why not have coed bathrooms everywhere, and have coed dormrooms everywhere, because rape is already illegal.

seeing as one who will rape likely wont look at the door of a bathroom and say..."I cant go in there and rape her....this is a ladies room".....his argument has no legs whatsoever.

Gee, no chance rapes would go up if late at night women entered a bathroom where a hiding man was in.. Nope, not a chance..

I suppose they have locks on bathrooms in office buildings and in many fast food restaurants, because ther'es no risk of rape in bathrooms.

Do you feel like a moron when you make your posts?

lol......what do you mean joke? You mean they do?
No way....never heard or saw my wife do it...and dam....that bathroom smells like roses when she walks out.

i get twisted in the head when my dudes have been with as girl for like a year and they're already on farting terms....

i mean, i do it in front of her to catch a giggle.....

but it's 11 years, she's ONLY done it once.

I remember it vividly: we were walking on wells beach, in maine at night. she sneezed and one came out, then we both walked ten steps on the tenth or so step i said: "how long do you think I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that?"

and we both laughed hysterically, which made her squeak 1 more out on accident. that was the last i heard of 'em.

Gee, no chance rapes would go up if late at night women entered a bathroom where a hiding man was in.. Nope, not a chance..

I suppose they have locks on bathrooms in office buildings and in many fast food restaurants, because ther'es no risk of rape in bathrooms.

Do you feel like a moron when you make your posts?

Wait, so rapists avoid women's bathrooms because they dont want to break the RULES, but have no problem breaking Rape LAWS???? You run with that.

Forum List

Back