Woman fired for refusing to allow a man to use woman's dressing room.

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Quantum Windbag, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    I don't give a fuck what Macy's policy, or the law, says. If my daughter was in a dressing room and a man dressed as a woman walked out of the same dressing room I would object vehemently, complain to the store, the police, and probably beat the crap out of the guy. This is not a religious rights or an LGBT issue, it is pure common sense.

Macy's fires Christian for protecting women's dressi ...

2. Dreamingwolf

Dreamingwolf Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    if the man did not have a legal note that allowed him to use female facilities he was breaking the law. Transgenders that decide to flay their genitals to have them represent another sex are allowed by law to use the others genders facilities before undergoing the opperation to acclimate them to their future lifestyle. However, to my knowledge transvestites are afforded no such access.

So if this man had no legal permission to use female facilities, Macys should be boycotted by the people, fined by the state, and sued by the fired employee.

I remember years ago I worked in a dept store, and security came and asked me to follow for support. Out of the womans dressing room came a man who was poorly disguised as a woman, and he put up a struggle when confronted.

Not saying this "man" in this story was the cut from the same perv swatch, but rules are rules and are put there to prevent wrongs from happening. It sounds more like some gays were having fun and when a square tried to stop them they made sure she was fired. Pretty hatefull on their part.

3. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404

It sounds like a stunt to make money and sue the pants off of macys.

4. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,868
    Nonsense, she was fired for insubordination, which is perfectly legitimate grounds for dismissal, having nothing to do with faith. That one’s faith teaches and encourages discriminatory practices is irrelevant. And employees are not authorized to make company policy nor to decide what policies to follow or not to follow.

5. Dreamingwolf

Dreamingwolf Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    If Macys policy is to allow men to use their womens dressing rooms, I think their consumers should be made aware of that policy.

6. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    Do you honestly think it is discrimination to tell men they have to use the men's dressing room? If so, does that mean I, as a man, can walk into a women's bathroom anywhere I want to? Or does the discrimination only apply if I put on a dress? Or, is the truth actually that you a flaming idiot who has trouble counting to 1?

7. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,919
    I'm not much of a religious man, but that saying "In the end whats right will be wrong and whats wrong will be right" is making alot more sense

8. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    Absolutely asinine. I never will understand what it is that makes people think it is all right for a guy to go in the women's bathroom/changing room just because he puts a damn dress on. You have parts that define what restroom you use. Until you take care of them, stick to the fucking correct room....

9. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    If your daughter is in a dressing room at Macy's your parenting skills suck.

10. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,849
    you do realize its not an open dressing room...you have individual changing rooms....where your privacy is protected....

now with that said....i have been refused use of the men's dressing room....