Macy's employee fired for not letting tranny use women's fitting room

if they had a female's hormonal makeup, they wouldn't be taking female hormones.

Now i wouldn't want to confuse you with reality since you pc loons are offended by reality.

^^ didnm't read up on anything yet...but is still posting on the subject.

Positions of ignorance will always be below positions of truth. The truth always wins. You're a small human being.

So why do they take female hormones? If they were female they wouldn't need to be taking female hormones.

Also, the health risks of something uncecessary. Taking those hormones increases cancer and heart disease rates. But I suppose that's okay if it will help you become something you aren't in Insane liberal PC lal la land.
Your enabling harms people. How do you sleep at night?

You keep bringing up labels.

"pc lala land"

"liberal"

How about shut the fuck up?

"PC" is just a dick-head's way of changing the phrase "having respect for others" into something he can stomach, so that his blatant disregard for other human beings' feelings and circumstances doesn't seem as pig-headed and childish as it really is. That's what "pc" is for you, here, in this instance as well.

You have absolutely no understanding of what is/causes a person to become transgendered, but instead, you go ahead and "help yourself" to as much pre-judging and ignorant commenting as you possibly can, because it's the spite inside of you.

You might hate everything that isn't you and doesn't agree with you - because you hate you.

Try a mirror sometime.

Even if you PC libs are too offended by reality, and can't admit they are mentally ill, could you at least admit there is something wrong with them? LIke "wrong" in the sense of being born with only one kidney means there is something wrong with you.

Can you admit it?

If gender reassignment surgery makes things right for them then why would you be opposed to it?

Even if you PC libs are too offended by reality, and can't admit they are mentally ill, could you at least admit there is something wrong with them? LIke "wrong" in the sense of being born with only one kidney means there is something wrong with you.

Can you admit it?

If gender reassignment surgery makes things right for them then why would you be opposed to it?

If that were the case, then that would be valid so long as only they pay for it, not the taxpayer.

The reality is that it doesn't, and these people are miserable no matter what. I know a tranny who had it done, and still tried to kill "her"self afterwards. These people are seriouslly mentally all, and currently society just enables them rather than treating them.

Here's a test, okay to the heterosexual PC people on here: If you are 100% certain they are not mentally ill, and thus are really women. If you had sex with one, would there be no doubt in your mind you didn't just engage in a homosexual act?

what a dumbassed question. i wouldnt have sex wit a woman wit a belly fold, let alone a dick. irrelevant. (as usual)

What is the appropriate criteria for determining who should be able to use which changing room?

Texas Macy's worker Natalie Johnson fired after refusing to allow transgender use women's fitting room | Mail Online

This is my favorite example of liberals enabling the mentally ill. Someone lost their job over using reason and facing reality, unlike the mentally il person who refuses to accept what they are. Yet libs cater and bend over backward to enable the mentally ill. Pathetic.

I never understood the mens vs women's dressing rooms anyway. They are completely enclosed, so why is it a worry anyway? Why should I have to stand outside while my 10 year old boy is trying on his jeans? Or have to buy the clothes and bring them home for my 23 year old autistic son to try on because he doesn't know enough to go into the men's dressing room, try on the clothes and come out so I can see if they fit him?

And what gives you the right to decide if someone is male or female? I've seen some guys that look like girls and vice a versa.

Ever hear of a hermaphrodite? They're rare, but they exist. Do you have the right to embarrass someone because they were born with a birth defect?

And supposing the man is mentally ill...since when do you get to decide how mental illness is treated?

Texas Macy's worker Natalie Johnson fired after refusing to allow transgender use women's fitting room | Mail Online

This is my favorite example of liberals enabling the mentally ill. Someone lost their job over using reason and facing reality, unlike the mentally il person who refuses to accept what they are. Yet libs cater and bend over backward to enable the mentally ill. Pathetic.

I dont agree with the mentally ill part of your post at all.

However, did Macys consider the semtiments of women that use the dressing room? How women would feel if they were aware that biological men were allowed to use the same dressing area?

What about the conflict that will arise when a pervert makes believe he is a trnasgender just so he can jerk off in the dressing room knowing there are women right next door to him stripped down to their panties?

:lol: How would you know if he were doing that or not? And if he is, and you know, have the perv arrested.

I never understood the mens vs women's dressing rooms anyway. They are completely enclosed, so why is it a worry anyway? Why should I have to stand outside while my 10 year old boy is trying on his jeans? Or have to buy the clothes and bring them home for my 23 year old autistic son to try on because he doesn't know enough to go into the men's dressing room, try on the clothes and come out so I can see if they fit him?

And what gives you the right to decide if someone is male or female? I've seen some guys that look like girls and vice a versa.

Ever hear of a hermaphrodite? They're rare, but they exist. Do you have the right to embarrass someone because they were born with a birth defect?

And supposing the man is mentally ill...since when do you get to decide how mental illness is treated?

Trannies aren't hermaphrodites. They are people who refuse to accept what they were born as. Hermaphrodites have both genetalia, hence entirely different.

It's not up for me how to decide how mental illness is treated, however, enabling people isn't treating them.

Trannies aren't hermaphrodites. They are people who refuse to accept what they were born as. Hermaphrodites have both genetalia, hence entirely different.

It's not up for me how to decide how mental illness is treated, however, enabling people isn't treating them.

How do you know what they are just by looking?????

Yes, in cases of extreme mentall illness (body dispmorphia) they can and do get a lot of plastic surgery done, even removing adam's apples, so yes, it can be hard to tell on a handful of them, but normally they look pretty obvious.

Are you guys going to claim that people who have lots of plastic surgery aren't mentally ill too?

It's so funny to watch you deny reality to be poiltically correct. You find factual correctness to be offensive.

what a dumbassed question. i wouldnt have sex wit a woman wit a belly fold, let alone a dick. irrelevant. (as usual)

How many "women" have dicks?

It depends on who you're asking.

Based on what I've read - it's rare, but hormonally women are born into men's bodies sometimes and men are born into women's bodies. It's a chemical phenomena, but you've ignored it all thread so why start now?

Yes, in cases of extreme mentall illness (body dispmorphia) they can and do get a lot of plastic surgery done, even removing adam's apples, so yes, it can be hard to tell on a handful of them, but normally they look pretty obvious.

Are you guys going to claim that people who have lots of plastic surgery aren't mentally ill too?

It's so funny to watch you deny reality to be poiltically correct. You find factual correctness to be offensive.

Body dismorphia is a mental illness.
Transgenderism is a hormone imbalance.

And having lots of plastic surgery is body dismorphia. Taking a drug that changes they way you look is body dismorphia.

Why aren't any trannies fine about remaining the way the look. Why do they all take hormones and have some plastic surgeries to become something they aren't? Why is it that none of them are fine with "I think I'm a woman, but I'll not do anything about it"???

And having lots of plastic surgery is body dismorphia. Taking a drug that changes they way you look is body dismorphia.

Why aren't any trannies fine about remaining the way the look. Why do they all take hormones and have some plastic surgeries to become something they aren't? Why is it that none of them are fine with "I think I'm a woman, but I'll not do anything about it"???

why do athletes take performance enhancing drugs?
Why do men take eds drugs?

Becuase they are available.

Because they're traumatized by scumbags like you who pre-judge them without knowing a goddamned thing about them or why they are who they are, how they got there or what their doctors have researched and told them.

They're insecure.

A prejudgemental mindframe of assholes - made them that way.

Your mental illness created their insecurity. But your mental illness was insecurity to begin with. I guess we've come full circle.

I'm one of the last people concerned about being politically correct. It's not up to me to decide who is male or female or who is mentally ill when they want to use the dressing room at the store. It's not up to the clerks either.

I'm all for getting rid of male/female dressing rooms and just having dressing rooms. That would solve a lot of problems especially for parents with kids who are the opposite sex. Noticed how you never once commented on the fact that I have to buy my 23 year old autistic son's clothes and bring them home for him to try on because I can't take him into the women's dressing room and he can't go into the men's dressing room on his own.

Forum List

Back