"LOS ANGELES" Rams at Tampa Bay Bucs.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
This should be a fun game to watch.Unlike last week,I dont care if the Rams lose this game.as always,just fun to watch and hear those magical words called by the announcers LOS ANGELES Rams again.:thup::dance:

This particular game will be fun to watch. would like to see a game in Tampa someday.Its cool watching that big boat shoot off fireworks when they score a touchdown.That will be quite a treat to see.then again this is a bad team as well so that might not happen.:D Oh well,if it doesnt happen,always enjoy watching the sites of florida so that will be fun.:thup:

Last edited:
also very interesting comments made there by Jason La canfora making the comparisons to what was going on in Minnesota to get a new stadium vs the Rams in LA poining how where in Minnesota,they demonstrated they were very active and passionate about keeping the Vikings there and not moving to LA constantly lobbying the city council and groups for funding and all.

NONE of that stuff was going on in st louis he reported that went on in minnesota yet idiots around here STILL thought the rams would stay in st louis incredibly.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

man this is bullshit,they stopped the game at the two minute warning because of some weather condition.:mad: with two minutes left,you're telling me they cant finish the game? yeah right.:rolleyes:something fishy is going on.I have m suspecions what it is. because of those bastards I will have to wait to find out how the game ended.:mad:

This should be a fun game to watch.Unlike last week,I dont care if the Rams lose this game.as always,just fun to watch and hear those magical words called by the announcers LOS ANGELES Rams again.:thup::dance:

This particular game will be fun to watch. would like to see a game in Tampa someday.Its cool watching that big boat shoot off fireworks when they score a touchdown.That will be quite a treat to see.then again this is a bad team as well so that might not happen.:D Oh well,if it doesnt happen,always enjoy watching the sites of florida so that will be fun.:thup:
Already the rams are a better team than Detroit.

The Lions need to move to saint louis

Already the rams are a better team than Detroit.

The Lions need to move to saint louis

what "I cant believe is that Stafford is STILL their quarterback all these years later.:rolleyes: That tells me they are not committed to winning same as the bears.I made a thread sometime back where I mentioned Cutler obviously has special connections to the owner of the bears the fact he still plays like a rookie but never loses his job where if this was college,he would have lost the starting job years ago. I am now wondering if that is the same case with stafford as well.incredible.

Bucs are almost as bad as the Bears.

what I cant believe is after the Rams gave such a great effort in defense last week against the seahawks,they go out and lay an egg against a bad Bucs offense. Good thing for the Rams their offense came alive in this game.

Here are the glory days when these teams met and the game was not corrupt like it is now.
14479594_10153719011315981_4495035479252470776_n.jpg

The Rams just might actually go out and beat the st louis cardinals next week.Before the season began I would have pegged that game an automatic win for the cards but they got blown out by the pitiful Bills yesterday so they dont appear to be that good this year.

Them getting blown out like they did in fact,I am now not impressed by the cheatriots beating them now. That defense is going downhill.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back