New Englands' 3rd string QB injured, will they start the waterboy?

Peyton Manning is walking around parks in his bathrobe these days trying to get strangers to watch tv with him so they might give him a call.

It wouldn't matter if they did. See, the Patriots team is not a sports franchise. It's a machine, tool and die company. When a machine stops working they simply replace the failed part and continue on.

That's why there are few superstars on the team.... they're just all interchangeable parts, design ed to work as cogs in the machine, not to shine on their own. "Just Do Your Job..

That's part of why I HATE the Patriots and everything they stand for.... they're exactly eh as the the NFL wants in a team post-1994 CBA.

Based on what I saw last night, they could start Robert Kraft's personal secretary and they would still win.

As a Texans fan, I was embarrassed.

Based on what I saw last night, they could start Robert Kraft's personal secretary and they would still win.

As a Texans fan, I was embarrassed.
I was not at all surprised they lost as bad as they did.They barely beat a crappy chiefs team at home they SHOULD have blown away. yah yah they came back against the chargers but who are the chargers? a bunch of clowns thats who.plus they lost their best reciver early in the first half and that was a major factor,the texans went a mere 9-7 last year and did not deserve to be in the playoffs or even deserve to be in the NFL for that matter.

We'll see just how good the Patriots are, they will probably start the receiver Edelman, but I hear the waterboy throws a good ball so you never know.
wow I thought you were just kidding that he got injured i see your not though.lol thats the price you pay when you are a running QB instead of a pocket passer,that is why manning and brady have been durable for so long. their next opponent is just like the texans and dolphins,the bills as well is another weak team that does not belong in the NFL so they will probably find a way to win that one as well.lol

if they dont,then having a 3-1 record with brady gone is pretty good especially after losing QB after QB. they seem to have the best scouting and GM combo in the NFL,they lose player after player and never miss a beat.

Brissett gets a thumbs up from me. Hard working, smart quarterback.

Against the Bills, I don't know that they'll need to bother with a QB. Snap the ball to whoever and let them fuck around. The Bills will find a way to lose.
that is WHY I am never impressed with the pats winning division title after division title every year they play in the weakest division in the NFL. those teams the bills,dolphins and jets all belong in high school. they sure as hell dont belong in the NFL. Now if they were in the tough NFC west,then yeah I WOULD be impressed with them winning all the time,the AFC is so weak though.come on.

Against the Bills, I don't know that they'll need to bother with a QB. Snap the ball to whoever and let them fuck around. The Bills will find a way to lose.
that is WHY I am never impressed with the pats winning division title after division title every year they play in the weakest division in the NFL. those teams the bills,dolphins and jets all belong in high school. they sure as hell dont belong in the NFL. Now if they were in the tough NFC west,then yeah I WOULD be impressed with them winning all the time,the AFC is so weak though.come on.
The AFC east is one big joke. The Ryan Brothers, The jets and the Dolphins football comedy at its finest.

The AFC east is one big joke. The Ryan Brothers, The jets and the Dolphins football comedy at its finest.
yeah if they were like playing in the same era that dan marino and the dolphins,jim kelly and bill,and ken O brian and the jets played,then YEAH,I would be VERY impressed with them winning title after title but the AFC east NOW ? come on,the rest of those teams dont even belong in college,high school at best.

yeah if they were like playing in the same era that dan marino and the dolphins,jim kelly and bill,and ken O brian and the jets played,then YEAH,I would be VERY impressed with them winning title after title but the AFC east NOW ? come on,the rest of those teams dont even belong in college,high school at best.
If they will not cheat then it would be a good team to watch, but they have a long way to go to shake the stink of being cheaters away from them, including some key personnel changes.

Watch Garrappolo and Brissett play reminds me of true and honest football play, I hope it stays that way.

If they will not cheat then it would be a good team to watch, but they have a long way to go to shake the stink of being cheaters away from them, including some key personnel changes.

Watch Garrappolo and Brissett play reminds me of true and honest football play, I hope it stays that way.

Indeed.as i have said many times before,the way the media kisses their asses on prime time football is no surprise,they kiss their asses by talking about how their record at home is so good conveinetely leaving out how they bug the visiting team locker rooms and fix it for the equipment for the visiting teams goes out all the time yet it never happens to the home teams,and call bad calls against the visiting team but NEVER call bad ones against them in the playoffs.the media is so much kissing thier asses it makes me sick.

Jimmy G and Brisset are respectable players now.wish they could hook up with another team because if they stay around with the cheats,belicheat will turn them into cheaters same as he did brady.

ann-18.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
What some do not see is that the more they say, the more they appear so green with envy of Brady, and the Pats. I sit back and laugh and laugh.
Even if they lose the rest of their games, it doesn't dissipate the pure jealousy. The fact that they can't help but keep them on their minds all the time.

Supposed to be all in fun. VERY obvious it is not...here....for some.

:lol: :lol:

Indeed.as i have said many times before,the way the media kisses their asses on prime time football is no surprise,they kiss their asses by talking about how their record at home is so good conveinetely leaving out how they bug the visiting team locker rooms and fix it for the equipment for the visiting teams goes out all the time yet it never happens to the home teams,and call bad calls against the visiting team but NEVER call bad ones against them in the playoffs.the media is so much kissing thier asses it makes me sick.

Jimmy G and Brisset are respectable players now.wish they could hook up with another team because if they stay around with the cheats,belicheat will turn them into cheaters same as he did brady.

"Jimmy G and Brisset are respectable players now.wish they could hook up with another team because if they stay around with the cheats,belicheat will turn them into cheaters same as he did brady."

I like them both, I like their work ethic and professionalism. The stain of being cheaters will never lose its significance in how the Patriots play their game.

These two QBs showed themselves worthy of a clean, honest team. In time the Patriots may turn their reputation around. For now, I agree with you find another team as long as the stick of being cheaters is with that team.

Forum List

Back