Looks like olbermann got his ass kicked again

Olbermann KICKS ASS!

The only "Fair and Balanced" commentator on TV

Olbermann KICKS ASS!

Only a fool would call SeanHannity fair and balanced.

Only a fool would call Glen Beck fair and balanced.

Only a fool would call Rachel maddow fair and balanced.

Only a fool would call Keith Olbermann fair and balanced.

Keith Olberman= Fair and Balanced

You read it here America!

Rachel Maddow is close but she gets a little bitchy at times

How can you FoxNews hounds possibly claim that Olbermann is not "Fair and Balanced"???

If you repeat it often enough....it must be TRUE!

How can you FoxNews hounds possibly claim that Olbermann is not "Fair and Balanced"???

I have an idea......

Please offer me any proof that a newscaster (not a commentator)...but a newscaster at Fox News reported something that was outright false.

Just give me one example.

Dont strain yourself...I know it means you need to apply reality....something that is new to you....but please.....if Fox News lies, I would like to hear ONE TIME in the past 8 months where they did so....

I will wait.

Come out of your dream world sometime ... media isn't about being "fair and balanced" moron, it's about ratings, nothing else matters.

Olbermann KICKS ASS!

Only a fool would call SeanHannity fair and balanced.

Only a fool would call Glen Beck fair and balanced.

Only a fool would call Rachel maddow fair and balanced.

Only a fool would call Keith Olbermann fair and balanced.

Occasionaly Olbermann does get a little heated and Rachel is loose with the facts, but they do a pretty good job. After all, they are not dieties like Hannity and Beck.

The difference is Fox is a propaganda network. They don't pretend to be fair and balanced. They say they are, but that's part of the propaganda.

Olvermann has the majority of the under 35 crowd and the educated. Fox has older, white and uneducated.

I have an idea......

Please offer me any proof that a newscaster (not a commentator)...but a newscaster at Fox News reported something that was outright false.

Dont strain yourself...I know it means you need to apply reality....something that is new to you....but please.....if Fox News lies, I would like to hear ONE TIME in the past 8 months where they did so....

I will wait.

The issue is the great American commentator Keith Olbermann not that rag FauxNews.

Show me one thing Mr Olbermann has reported that is not true

I have an idea......

I will wait.

The issue is the great American commentator Keith Olbermann not that rag FauxNews.

Show me one thing Mr Olbermann has reported that is not true

That is where people like you are fooled.

Olbermann is a smart broadcaster, He will not report a lie....If he did, his credibility would be compromised.

He simply ONLY reports what he wants you to hear....

Your posts are quite evident of that

Love the deflection.....answer a question with a question.

Still waiting for a concrete answer...not a childish deflection.

Unlike FoxNews...

Mr Olbermann remains the ONLY "Fair and Balanced" voice on the networks.

All reporters should use Mr Olberman as an example of unbiased critical reporting. Most credible major Universities now include an Olbermann requirement for all potential journalists.

Unlike FoxNews...

Mr Olbermann remains the ONLY "Fair and Balanced" voice on the networks.

All reporters should use Mr Olberman as an example of unbiased critical reporting. Most credible major Universities now include an Olbermann requirement for all potential journalists.

Okay ... I am no longer going to admit being a registered Democrat ... you have just made it too embarrassing to be connected to such a party of blind followers.

Forum List

Back