Looks like olbermann got his ass kicked again

Oh really?

Do you believe people who are registered republicans are very very stupid?

nope, just people who think any commentator is "fair and balanced", whether that commentator be left or right. such a belief reveals a basic ignorance of the role of a commentator.

since that role is very easy to understand, only someone with a room temperature IQ (and a coolish room at that) would think that.

someone like you, for example.

republicans, like democrats, are distributed across the IQ bell curve.

No commentators are fair and balanced. They comment...and usually based on THEIR perception...which is, of course, dictated by their ideology....so only a fool would think a commentator is fair and balanced.

A news reporter or a news anchor, however, has a responsiobility to be fair and balanced...as does a news producer who determines what is appropriate to report.

Fox News reports the good and the bad of Obama...and yes, their right sided COMMENTATORS play on the negative....but the reporters, anchors and producers of the news programs do what they can to report ALL of the news.

NBC and its side shows ONLY report what they want theior listeners to hear based on their OWN ideology.

NBC is a respected news organization and has been so for over 75 years. Fox News is a parody of what a news organization should be.

nope, just people who think any commentator is "fair and balanced", whether that commentator be left or right. such a belief reveals a basic ignorance of the role of a commentator.

since that role is very easy to understand, only someone with a room temperature IQ (and a coolish room at that) would think that.

someone like you, for example.

republicans, like democrats, are distributed across the IQ bell curve.

No commentators are fair and balanced. They comment...and usually based on THEIR perception...which is, of course, dictated by their ideology....so only a fool would think a commentator is fair and balanced.

A news reporter or a news anchor, however, has a responsiobility to be fair and balanced...as does a news producer who determines what is appropriate to report.

Fox News reports the good and the bad of Obama...and yes, their right sided COMMENTATORS play on the negative....but the reporters, anchors and producers of the news programs do what they can to report ALL of the news.

NBC and its side shows ONLY report what they want theior listeners to hear based on their OWN ideology.

NBC is a respected news organization and has been so for over 75 years. Fox News is a parody of what a news organization should be.

Cool.

Now I understand why you spew what you spew.

Go buy stock in GE.....and then blame everyone else when you lose your shirt.

Oh I get it now.

Per instruction.

There are many places where freedom of speech can not be seen.

This is one of them.

Some humans will ignore all dissenting views and think they are gaining something.

What they in truth are gaining is a sheltered life and a deteriorated arguement for their views.

So much of the rights current world view has been gains this way over the years that they are mental cripples.

When you cant anwer to the other sides areguments and instead weed them out of your sight you keep yourself in the dark.

Its not the other side that suffers from this tactic it is you who suffer.

THe reason conservatism is doomed is they always do everything they can to pretend the world was better in the past and they strive to return to the past.

Living in the past is for the dead.

I cant remember who said it but I heard on TV recently some news commentator say that " conservatives get angry when they are faced with change, in the world today change must come or this country will fail, conservatives will be angry until they are dead."

You are helping to steer your party straight into a life filled with anger until it dies.

Ignoring the rest of the American peoples wishes for this country will NEVER win you any election, respect or happiness.

Olbermann KICKS ASS!

The only "Fair and Balanced" commentator on TV

Only a fool would call SeanHannity fair and balanced.

Only a fool would call Glen Beck fair and balanced.

Only a fool would call Rachel maddow fair and balanced.

Only a fool would call Keith Olbermann fair and balanced.

I agree They all have a political bent.

I believe Madow is fair though, If you notice she can get right leaning people on her show.

The two left leaning people on this list were put on the air in reaction to the bias of Fox news.

Fox created the Unfair and unblanced type of reporting.

Did anyone think no one would balence the Cockeyed view of Fox news with left leaning news?

Any sane person knew that was going to be an obvious outshoot in the news market.

everytime I watch Fox news the stories lean right.

Hannity and Oliely have said cut off their mike ON THE AIR.

Hannity had the mikes turned down because the guests were interrupting and not answering the questions, not because he wanted to 'silence' them. The mikes were turned back up when they stopped. What's the problem? (Lonestar logic beat me to this.)

Lou Dobbs is the best at getting his guests top stop interrupting and going off on tangents. He gets quieter and insists that they let him finish.

I've seen Olbermann a few times and cannot stomach the man. He is a tool. I actually thought his show was a 'Colbert Report' type comedy show for quite sometime. From Keith's crybaby antics I was convinced the show wasn't 'real'. The few times I did catch his show he was bashing, belittling, name calling and generally whining about Hannity or Beck or O'Reilly. :lol: Yeah, I guess I can see how the left loves him.

Forum List

Back