Looks like olbermann got his ass kicked again

Unlike FoxNews...

Mr Olbermann remains the ONLY "Fair and Balanced" voice on the networks.

All reporters should use Mr Olberman as an example of unbiased critical reporting. Most credible major Universities now include an Olbermann requirement for all potential journalists.

Okay ... I am no longer going to admit being a registered Democrat ... you have just made it too embarrassing to be connected to such a party of blind followers.

He is trolling.......

No one I know...even the most liberal of my friends sees Olbermann as F and B...and they see Maddow just as one sided....

Which means only a fool would actually watch olbermann thinking they were hearing an F and B report.

Or a troll.

Unlike FoxNews...

All reporters should use Mr Olberman as an example of unbiased critical reporting. Most credible major Universities now include an Olbermann requirement for all potential journalists.

Okay ... I am no longer going to admit being a registered Democrat ... you have just made it too embarrassing to be connected to such a party of blind followers.

He is trolling.......

No one I know...even the most liberal of my friends sees Olbermann as F and B...and they see Maddow just as one sided....

Which means only a fool would actually watch olbermann thinking they were hearing an F and B report.

Or a troll.

True ... but this isn't the only example of why I won't admit to being one, there are many other such people I have seen here that have just made me wonder what the hell happened to our country.

Unlike FoxNews...

Go ahead and admit it..

I am a registered republican.....Thats a FACT

Unlike FoxNews...

Go ahead and admit it..

Damn, so then you are a troll ...

... or very very very stupid.

How can you FoxNews hounds possibly claim that Olbermann is not "Fair and Balanced"???

If you repeat it often enough....it must be TRUE!

I have an idea......

Please offer me any proof that a newscaster (not a commentator)...but a newscaster at Fox News reported something that was outright false.

Just give me one example.

Dont strain yourself...I know it means you need to apply reality....something that is new to you....but please.....if Fox News lies, I would like to hear ONE TIME in the past 8 months where they did so....

I will wait.

The issue is the great American commentator Keith Olbermann not that rag FauxNews.

Show me one thing Mr Olbermann has reported that is not true

That's an easy challenge.

Olbermann is a COMPLETE MORON - Lies In Special Comment | 186-kps

Shocker... Keith Olbermann Lies About Tea Party Violence-- Compares*... - Hamas, World

Olbermann Watch - MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Olbermann: NEW RECORD: Olbermann Lies 20 Times in 8 Minutes on CNN

Olbermann Watch Lists Keith's Top Ten Lies of 2007 | NewsBusters.org

Unlike FoxNews...

Go ahead and admit it..

I would bet my last dollar that you are a liar.

Go ahead and admit it..

I would bet my last dollar that you are a liar.

Why so?
There is more to the republican party than just the national level.
Republicans run for my town council, county and state legislature. My county and town have heavy republican bases. I voted for Reagan and daddy Bush four times.
Since then, I have been repulsed at what the republican party has become at the national level.
Doesn't mean I don't support them at the local level

He is trolling.......

Or a troll.

True ... but this isn't the only example of why I won't admit to being one, there are many other such people I have seen here that have just made me wonder what the hell happened to our country.

As long as FoxNews gets to claim itself to be "Fair and Balanced", I can claim Keith Olbermann to be "Fair and Balanced". He meets the same criteria that FoxNews does.

Hey.....even OldandTired buys into the quality of Fox's reporting

Go ahead and admit it..

Oh really?

Do you believe people who are registered republicans are very very stupid?

nope, just people who think any commentator is "fair and balanced", whether that commentator be left or right. such a belief reveals a basic ignorance of the role of a commentator.

since that role is very easy to understand, only someone with a room temperature IQ (and a coolish room at that) would think that.

someone like you, for example.

republicans, like democrats, are distributed across the IQ bell curve.

Oh really?

nope, just people who think any commentator is "fair and balanced", whether that commentator be left or right. such a belief reveals a basic ignorance of the role of a commentator.

since that role is very easy to understand, only someone with a room temperature IQ (and a coolish room at that) would think that.

Olbermann is as "Fair and Balanced" as FoxNews FACT

He just doesn't proclaim it every five minutes

Oh really?

whereas you seem to be compelled to proclaim your stupidity even more frequently.

go figure.

whereas you seem to be compelled to proclaim your stupidity even more frequently.

go figure.

The more times you proclaim Olbermann is "Fair and Balanced" the more it is perceived as true.

It worked for Joseph Goebbels and it works for Fox News

go figure.

The more times you proclaim Olbermann is "Fair and Balanced" the more it is perceived as true.

It worked for Joseph Goebbels and it works for Fox News

a zu befehl, herr sturmbannfuhrer.

the right wing has one station.

The rest of the world has many stations and watches them which spreads the ratings arround.

Now add up all the non fox stations ratings and compare them to the fox numbers.........Yeah that is how small a fraction you guys have.

Oh really?

No commentators are fair and balanced. They comment...and usually based on THEIR perception...which is, of course, dictated by their ideology....so only a fool would think a commentator is fair and balanced.

A news reporter or a news anchor, however, has a responsiobility to be fair and balanced...as does a news producer who determines what is appropriate to report.

Fox News reports the good and the bad of Obama...and yes, their right sided COMMENTATORS play on the negative....but the reporters, anchors and producers of the news programs do what they can to report ALL of the news.

NBC and its side shows ONLY report what they want theior listeners to hear based on their OWN ideology.

the right wing has one station.

The rest of the world has many stations and watches them which spreads the ratings arround.

Now add up all the non fox stations ratings and compare them to the fox numbers.........Yeah that is how small a fraction you guys have.

Wow...what a pathetic analysis.

And you fall into this type of thinking?

Jeez...and people like you are allowed to drive a car.

Scarey.

Forum List

Back