Looks like olbermann got his ass kicked again

Fox is only one station guys.

now add up all the other stations and realize why you lost the election.

Last edited:
If the libroids really liked Olberpuke his ratings would be better...

Libs like him, just not enough to WATCH him...:lol:

Maybe...just maybe it's that people with brains and lives don't spend very much time in front of the tube. That does not mean they do not have prefferences when they do.

Personally I am not trying to win the dumbed down contest. I watch less than two hours a week with the exception of the coming football season.

Fox is only one station guys.

now add up all the other stations and realize why you lost the election.

One station that's been number one the last eight years running... and counting....Even Becks reruns garner more viewers than MSM garbage.

Maybe...just maybe it's that people with brains and lives don't spend very much time in front of the tube. That does not mean they do not have prefferences when they do.

Personally I am not trying to win the dumbed down contest. I watch less than two hours a week with the exception of the coming football season.

You have a point... People are smart enough not to watch Olberpuke when they decide to watch TV... Of those that DO decide to watch, most find other channels are more apealing...

There was a couple of years Olberman reported what all others feared to report.

What he reported is now considered fact by any sane American.

There were no WMDs, No AQ Ties to Iraq, Blackwater was killing people, Our voting machines are insecure and many many other facts.

You have a point... People are smart enough not to watch Olberpuke when they decide to watch TV... Of those that DO decide to watch, most find other channels are more apealing...

You do realize your little "house" hero is a fiction much like what you think is fact right?

How can you FoxNews hounds possibly claim that Olbermann is not "Fair and Balanced"???

If you repeat it often enough....it must be TRUE!

I have an idea......

Please offer me any proof that a newscaster (not a commentator)...but a newscaster at Fox News reported something that was outright false.

Just give me one example.

Dont strain yourself...I know it means you need to apply reality....something that is new to you....but please.....if Fox News lies, I would like to hear ONE TIME in the past 8 months where they did so....

I will wait.

Death Panels
WMD

It's hard because everyone at Fox is a commentator. Who does actual news?

You do realize your little "house" hero is a fiction much like what you think is fact right?

I'm finding that you and facts are mortal enemies...

You and leftist talking points are best buds...

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Unlike FoxNews...

Mr Olbermann remains the ONLY "Fair and Balanced" voice on the networks.

All reporters should use Mr Olberman as an example of unbiased critical reporting. Most credible major Universities now include an Olbermann requirement for all potential journalists.

Okay ... I am no longer going to admit being a registered Democrat ... you have just made it too embarrassing to be connected to such a party of blind followers.

Good.

Were there WMDs in Iraq?

Did Fallughia have WP dropped on it?

Are our voting machines secure?

Tell me what you think the facts are?

Were there WMDs in Iraq?

Did Fallughia have WP dropped on it?

Are our voting machines secure?

Tell me what you think the facts are?

You just proved my point... Congrats...:clap2:

This thread is not about those leftist hack talking points...

Fact: Countdown to No Ratings with Keith Olberpuke is not a very well watched TV program...

Oh so there were WMDs in Iraq in your opinion?

http://merln.ndu.edu/merln/pfiraq/archive/cia/tenet_testimony_03302004.pdf

don't recall fair and balanced oberman reporting any of this.....i am sure you all just claim the cia was lying.....makes ya wonder why they didn't just plant the weapons.....

For example, the Tuwaitha Agricultural and Biological Research Center has equipment suitable
for the production of biological agents. While it conducts civilian research, ISG has also
determined that it was conducting research that would be important for a biological weapons
program. For example, we are continuing to examine research on Bacillus thuringiensis that was
conducted until March 2003. This material is a commercial biopesticide, but it also can be used
as a surrogate for the anthrax bacterium for production and weapons development purposes.
Work continued on single cell proteins at Tuwaitha as well. Single cell protein research
previously had been used as the cover activity for BW production at al-Hakam. We are now
focusing on what such activities meant.

One significant effort illustrating this was a high-speed rail gun program under the direction of two
senior scientists associated with Iraq’s pre-1991 nuclear weapons program. Documents from this
project show that the scientists were developing a rail gun designed to achieve speeds of 2-10
kilometers per second. The ostensible purpose for this research was development of an air
defense gun, but these speeds are what are necessary to conduct experiments of metals
compressing together at high speed as they do in a nuclear detonation. Scientists refer to these
experiments as “equation of state” measurements.
Not only were these scientists developing a rail gun, but their laboratory also contained
documents describing diagnostic techniques that are important for nuclear weapons experiments,
such as flash x-ray radiography, laser velocimetry, and high-speed photography. Other
documents found outside the laboratory described a high-voltage switch that can be used to
detonate a nuclear weapon, laser detonation, nuclear fusion, radiation measurement, and
radiation safety. These fields are certainly not related to air defense.
It is this combination of topics that makes us suspect this lab was intentionally focused on
research applicable for nuclear weapons development.

n addition to WMD technologies, the ISG has continued to uncover a very robust program for
delivery systems that were not reported to the UN. New information has been discovered relating
to long-range ballistic missile development and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs). Missiles and
UAVs were flight tested that easily exceeded the UN limit of 150 kilometers. More than that, the
Iraqi regime was developing technology to extend one of their ballistic missile’s range beyond 150
http://www.cia.gov/cia/public_affairs/speeches/2004/tenet_testimony_03302004.html (6 of 8)4/7/2004 3:58:25 AM
Testimony to the US Congress by Mr. Charles Duelfer, Director of Central ...r for Strategy regarding Iraqi Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) Programs
kilometers with changes to airframes and fuels. Discussions were underway with North Korea
regarding technology associated with a 1,300 km

There was a couple of years Olberman reported what all others feared to report.

What he reported is now considered fact by any sane American.

There were no WMDs, No AQ Ties to Iraq, Blackwater was killing people, Our voting machines are insecure and many many other facts.

Did Olbermann report there were no WMDs before the war?

Forum List

Back