Lol now stuff is coming out of black holes

There is no such thing as black hole astrophysics. Black hole discussions fall under the theoretical physics umbrella. Do you think because a full cripple wrote something in a book that this creates fact?

Lol

We finally have the first image of a black hole and it matches the predictions that came from that theoretical physics. Yes, black holes are moving from mathematical constructs to observed phenomena. And Hawking was always smarter than you. The mere fact that you choose to mock him from a position of ignorance tells me that.
Whaa!aaaa.

Theory of the day

Universe mystery: Strange ‘structure’ could lie beyond known universe - NASA shock claim

That's the way science works, scientists get an idea, test it against observable phenomena, publish it and get other scientists to test it out. Of course some will be rejected and proven false. That's how it works. You should know that. Figured out how telescopes work yet?
There is no observable phenomena outside this universe.

How old are you really, I know your mental age is perhaps 15

Really? Feeble insults like that, especially when you can't figure out how telescopee work?

Actually according to Karl Heisenberg

Uncertainty principle, also called Heisenberg uncertainty principle or indeterminacy principle, statement, articulated (1927) by the German physicist Werner Heisenberg, that the position and the velocity of an object cannot both be measured exactly, at the same time, even in theory. The very concepts of exact position and exact velocity together, in fact, have no meaning in nature. Ordinary experience provides no clue of this principle. It is easy to measure both the position and the velocity of, say, an automobile, because the uncertainties implied by this principle for ordinary objects are too small to be observed.

But you keep pretending that a blurry photo of something that happened billions of years ago that may no longer even exist explains something.

It does if you are religious and want to believe, we are different because my standards are higher than yours, no exceptions.

So why is it that real physics is abandoned when looking thru telescopes?

Play on, if you can figure it out that is

Last edited:
JOKE:

A very old couple visit their daughter.

After the visit, they drive home - which is across town.

The old man drives erratically -- as old people do -- and a police car notices. He follows them.

The old couple's car goes through a Yellow light while making a Left Turn.

The passenger door pops open, and the old lady falls out!

The cops speeds forth and pulls over the old man's car.

"Sir, do you know your wife just fell out of the car?" the cops asks.

"Oh, thank God," the old man responds. "I thought I'd suddenly gone deaf."

JOKE:

A very old couple visit their daughter.

After the visit, they drive home - which is across town.

The old man drives erratically -- as old people do -- and a police car notices. He follows them.

The old couple's car goes through a Yellow light while making a Left Turn.

The passenger door pops open, and the old lady falls out!

The cops speeds forth and pulls over the old man's car.

"Sir, do you know your wife just fell out of the car?" the cops asks.

"Oh, thank God," the old man responds. "I thought I'd suddenly gone deaf."
Hi guys, what you got no volume control?

Last edited:
Like Klingons, black holes are dirty things often found in the vicinity of Uranus that need to be wiped out. If old folks suddenly go deaf or fall out so be it.

We finally have the first image of a black hole and it matches the predictions that came from that theoretical physics. Yes, black holes are moving from mathematical constructs to observed phenomena. And Hawking was always smarter than you. The mere fact that you choose to mock him from a position of ignorance tells me that.
Whaa!aaaa.

Theory of the day

Universe mystery: Strange ‘structure’ could lie beyond known universe - NASA shock claim

That's the way science works, scientists get an idea, test it against observable phenomena, publish it and get other scientists to test it out. Of course some will be rejected and proven false. That's how it works. You should know that. Figured out how telescopes work yet?

Really? Feeble insults like that, especially when you can't figure out how telescopee work?

Uncertainty principle, also called Heisenberg uncertainty principle or indeterminacy principle, statement, articulated (1927) by the German physicist Werner Heisenberg, that the position and the velocity of an object cannot both be measured exactly, at the same time, even in theory. The very concepts of exact position and exact velocity together, in fact, have no meaning in nature. Ordinary experience provides no clue of this principle. It is easy to measure both the position and the velocity of, say, an automobile, because the uncertainties implied by this principle for ordinary objects are too small to be observed.

But you keep pretending that a blurry photo of something that happened billions of years ago that may no longer even exist explains something.

It does if you are religious and want to believe, we are different because my standards are higher than yours, no exceptions.

You want to complain about telescope images when you don't know how a motor drive can enable one to stay focused on an object for a long period of time?

You do realize that the longer you try to ignore it, the more foolish you seem.

You want to complain about telescope images when you don't know how a motor drive can enable one to stay focused on an object for a long period of time?

Focusing on something that you do not know what it is only yields an idiot focusing, but have no fear people will still buy the cripples golden books

Watch the market kid

Oh I forgot all your money is wrapped up in dull saws

Focusing on something that you do not know what it is only yields an idiot focusing.

Watch the market kid

Haha, poor little troll has to change the subject in his own, failed thread....

Focusing on something that you do not know what it is only yields an idiot focusing.

Watch the market kid

Haha, poor little troll has to change the subject in his own, failed thread....

Another trollish information lacking post

Focusing on something that you do not know what it is only yields an idiot focusing, but have no fear people will still buy the cripples golden books

Watch the market kid

You're getting less coherent by the post. Been drinking?

You claimed that telescopes couldn't focus on distant, faint objects because the earth rotated. Obviously, you did not know that even amateur astronomers have had motor drives for their scopes for a long time. I challenged you to learn about them, so once again, have you figured out how telescopes work yet?

Watch the market kid

You claimed that telescopes couldn't focus on distant, faint objects because the earth rotated. Obviously, you did not know that even amateur astronomers have had motor drives for their scopes for a long time. I challenged you to learn about them, so once again, have you figured out how telescopes work yet?

Having a motor drive is one thing, tuning it to exactly the rotation and speed of the earth is another. However this means nothing because if you do manage to get a clear image (which you won't) you still will have an image that explains nothing.

Seriously you clowns need to look up the definition of theoretical physics.

Besides I am far more interested in quantum entanglement for wireless atomically stored data computing anyway. It's real, is being developed as farting astrophysicist make up a new bs theory of the day

Watch the market kid

Having a motor drive is one thing, tuning it to exactly the rotation and speed of the earth is another. However this means nothing because if you do manage to get a clear image (which you won't) you still will have an image that explains nothing.

Seriously you clowns need to look up the definition of theoretical physics.

Besides I am far more interested in quantum entanglement for wireless atomically stored data computing anyway. It's real, is being developed as farting astrophysicist make up a new bs theory of the day

Then went are starting threads ranting about astrophysics?

Forum List

Back