Lol now stuff is coming out of black holes

To put it mildly, your quote there does nothing to diminish Einstein's work, it merely reflects his adapting his model to match new observations. He was still a lot smarter than you will ever be.

You're worried about stuff from 1917? Scientists have been testing Einstein's work for decades. Some gets updated, some gets shown to be wrong, but most of his work holds up. Here's a hint for you, research what astronomy and astrophysics is telling us NOW. They're refining, not totally contradicting, a lot of earlier work and using much better equipment that gives us much more precise measurements.

You still haven't told us what YOU think is true. How far away are the galaxies, what is creating the hot jets we're seeing? Come on, you have to do better than just complain about work that smarter people have done.

Einstein was 100 percent totally WRONG
So was Hawking

Stephen Hawking admits the biggest blunder of his scientific career -
Stephen Hawking admits the biggest blunder of his scientific career - early belief that everything swallowed up by a black hole must be lost forever

The cosmologist Stephen Hawking has described the biggest blunder of his scientific career – his early belief that everything swallowed up by a black hole must be lost forever.

Professor Hawking said that there is one thing that does in fact escape from black holes – radiation. He has previously said that his discovery of what is now known as Hawking radiation was one of his proudest achievements.

In a lecture at a hospital in Los Angeles that has pioneered research into stem-cell treatments for degenerative diseases – including his own condition of motor neuron disease – Professor Hawking described the blunder that had initially blinded him to one of his greatest insights into the Universe.

I can do this all night, why because no one knows anything, you for one only think you know, because the universe is not stranger than you think, it's stranger than you can think. So when you do think as does any human with our Earth perspective, they become a screwball, like the certified physicist and morons babbling that the universe is not real and they can prove it
Well, duh, every scientist is wrong somewhere in their career. The smart ones figure out they were, admit it and correct their work.

Now, for the untold nth time, what do YOU think is the truth, since you apparently believe your intellect and knowledge on the subject of astrophysics is superior to that of Einstein and Hawking? If you don't answer this time, it will be apparent that you really have no idea.

The truth unfortunately is that the human race has no idea where they came from or how they were created or for what purpose, the further truth is that the universe outside of our solar system is a complete enigma that may never be understood. See I have shown you and could go on for days showing you massive scientific blunders of the past, that are not solved in the present as we are living in the past of the future where todays genius is tomorrows fool. Remember that we can not do or understand anything that was not already understood by our creator as we did not form spontaneously in a pond, nor could the simplest life form.

We are endowed by our creator with intelligence, and we can use that intelligence to observe and understand our environment. Thus, to say the observable universe cannot ever be understood at all is fallacious. The blunders of the past merely show us what not to assume today, and we are constantly learning more.

So basically your argument boils down to this: you are ignorant (no problem on its face because it can be cured, but a problem if you stay that way) and you intend to remain ignorant, and in your ignorance you lash out at those smarter than you who attempt to gain understanding of our universe, claiming they are ignorant fools.

Tell me, did you ever figure out how motor drives for telescopes work? Until you do that, you're not even trying.
Why is it that physicist are saying that the observable universe is not real but a computer simulation?

Answer, because gravitational math forbids it from doing what is observed, or the observation is wrong.
I BELIEVE the best way to describe our universe is God's computer simulation. It is why He is not subject to the laws that govern the universe He created.

Einstein was 100 percent totally WRONG
So was Hawking

Stephen Hawking admits the biggest blunder of his scientific career -
Stephen Hawking admits the biggest blunder of his scientific career - early belief that everything swallowed up by a black hole must be lost forever

The cosmologist Stephen Hawking has described the biggest blunder of his scientific career – his early belief that everything swallowed up by a black hole must be lost forever.

Professor Hawking said that there is one thing that does in fact escape from black holes – radiation. He has previously said that his discovery of what is now known as Hawking radiation was one of his proudest achievements.

In a lecture at a hospital in Los Angeles that has pioneered research into stem-cell treatments for degenerative diseases – including his own condition of motor neuron disease – Professor Hawking described the blunder that had initially blinded him to one of his greatest insights into the Universe.

I can do this all night, why because no one knows anything, you for one only think you know, because the universe is not stranger than you think, it's stranger than you can think. So when you do think as does any human with our Earth perspective, they become a screwball, like the certified physicist and morons babbling that the universe is not real and they can prove it
Well, duh, every scientist is wrong somewhere in their career. The smart ones figure out they were, admit it and correct their work.

Now, for the untold nth time, what do YOU think is the truth, since you apparently believe your intellect and knowledge on the subject of astrophysics is superior to that of Einstein and Hawking? If you don't answer this time, it will be apparent that you really have no idea.

The truth unfortunately is that the human race has no idea where they came from or how they were created or for what purpose, the further truth is that the universe outside of our solar system is a complete enigma that may never be understood. See I have shown you and could go on for days showing you massive scientific blunders of the past, that are not solved in the present as we are living in the past of the future where todays genius is tomorrows fool. Remember that we can not do or understand anything that was not already understood by our creator as we did not form spontaneously in a pond, nor could the simplest life form.

We are endowed by our creator with intelligence, and we can use that intelligence to observe and understand our environment. Thus, to say the observable universe cannot ever be understood at all is fallacious. The blunders of the past merely show us what not to assume today, and we are constantly learning more.

So basically your argument boils down to this: you are ignorant (no problem on its face because it can be cured, but a problem if you stay that way) and you intend to remain ignorant, and in your ignorance you lash out at those smarter than you who attempt to gain understanding of our universe, claiming they are ignorant fools.

Tell me, did you ever figure out how motor drives for telescopes work? Until you do that, you're not even trying.
Why is it that physicist are saying that the observable universe is not real but a computer simulation?

Answer, because gravitational math forbids it from doing what is observed, or the observation is wrong.
I BELIEVE the best way to describe our universe is God's computer simulation. It is why He is not subject to the laws that govern the universe He created.

No one knows what the universe is so it is not clear if it was created

May seem easy to imagine that as realistic and probable now. but I grew up helping my mom program computers (the electromagnetic relay & vacuum tube driven originals plus parsing the basic logic) long before there were PCs let alone an internet. It simply doesn't compute no matter how much Elon Musk thinks otherwise. There's a much simpler, more logical explanation from my perspective. All is electricity, not fantasy.

May seem easy to imagine that as realistic and probable now. but I grew up helping my mom program computers (the electromagnetic relay & vacuum tube driven originals plus parsing the basic logic) long before there were PCs let alone an internet. It simply doesn't compute no matter how much Elon Musk thinks otherwise. There's a much simpler, more logical explanation from my perspective. All is electricity, not fantasy.

Your mom programmed vacuumed tube computers, and you helped her

What programs

The sun isnt massive enough. A star must be at least 1.4 times the mass of the sun.

It will be a billion years before the sun collapses into a neutron star.
Yeah, that was intended to be in response to this this:
There is no such thing as black hole astrophysics. Black hole discussions fall under the theoretical physics umbrella.

What programs
More or less. I like to think so anyway. The whole family was involved. But I was the youngest so kind of late and a bit short generally. Now I'm just too old and gassy, lol.
Yeah, sorry, but no more interest in advertising my identity here than you or anyone else. What's with the sig anyway?

What programs
More or less. I like to think so anyway. The whole family was involved. But I was the youngest so kind of late and a bit short generally. Now I'm just too old and gassy, lol.
Yeah, sorry, but no more interest in advertising my identity here than you or anyone else. What's with the sig anyway?
What decade?

I wasn't aware that vacume tube computers were programmed as they are today. What programming language did she use, and how would her children help with this task

Late 50's on. My mom wasn't any of the six listed here, but worked directly with Mauchly and many other big shots at the time. We had many interesting dinner guests, to put it mildly..

The programming was made up on the fly out of necessity. Call it machine and assembly for lack of anything better. I recall Basic evolving very early along with Fortran, but we never dealt with either. I started in school with paper tape and punch cards.

Input was possible from an IBM card reader and an IBM card punch was used for output. These cards could be used to produce printed output offline using an IBM accounting machine, such as the IBM 405. While ENIAC had no system to store memory in its inception, these punch cards could be used for external memory storage.[21] In 1953, a 100-word magnetic-core memory built by the Burroughs Corporation was added to ENIAC.[22]

ENIAC used ten-position ring counters to store digits; each digit required 36 vacuum tubes, 10 of which were the dual triodes making up the flip-flops of the ring counter. Arithmetic was performed by "counting" pulses with the ring counters and generating carry pulses if the counter "wrapped around", the idea being to electronically emulate the operation of the digit wheels of a mechanical adding machine.

ENIAC had 20 ten-digit signed accumulators, which used ten's complement representation and could perform 5,000 simple addition or subtraction operations between any of them and a source (e.g., another accumulator or a constant transmitter) per second. It was possible to connect several accumulators to run simultaneously, so the peak speed of operation was potentially much higher, due to parallel operation.

Now just try to imagine some god trying to "create" some virtual reality for some of Her "creations" somewhere or other using THAT level of computer technology..

Last edited:

Our world is physical and not virtual. Otherwise, it would've taken God no time like how the big bang sets up the universe in 20 mins. The atheists/evos believe in a make believe world.

The programming was made up on the fly out of necessity. Call it machine and assembly for lack of anything better.

The first computer wasn't programmable. Then came plug boards and switches. What did they use it for? Did they have an application?

Nvm. Just finished reading your link. It was DOD calculations.

Last edited:

Our world is physical and not virtual. Otherwise, it would've taken God no time like how the big bang sets up the universe in 20 mins. The atheists/evos believe in a make believe world.

I didnt say we are "virtual." I said it may be the best way for us to understand the concept of a god who exists outside of His universe.

Also, it says nothing about the time He created the universe, except a passage where it was likened to a curtain being drawn back and the universe came into being. The "Big Bang" may be pretty accurate.

I didnt say we are "virtual." I said it may be the best way for us to understand the concept of a god who exists outside of His universe.

Also, it says nothing about the time He created the universe, except a passage where it was likened to a curtain being drawn back and the universe came into being. The "Big Bang" may be pretty accurate.

Nah, don't use this computer simulation argument. It misleads people and I think it's just playing into the evos hands.

Either nothing has evolved or god set it all up to fool us into thinking stuff has evolved. Either way goddidit, goddamnit!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back