Lol now stuff is coming out of black holes

Actually according to Karl Heisenberg

Uncertainty principle, also called Heisenberg uncertainty principle or indeterminacy principle, statement, articulated (1927) by the German physicist Werner Heisenberg, that the position and the velocity of an object cannot both be measured exactly, at the same time, even in theory. The very concepts of exact position and exact velocity together, in fact, have no meaning in nature. Ordinary experience provides no clue of this principle. It is easy to measure both the position and the velocity of, say, an automobile, because the uncertainties implied by this principle for ordinary objects are too small to be observed.

But you keep pretending that a blurry photo of something that happened billions of years ago that may no longer even exist explains something.

It does if you are religious and want to believe, we are different because my standards are higher than yours, no exceptions.

So why is it that real physics is abandoned when looking thru telescopes?

Play on, if you can figure it out that is

You want to complain about telescope images when you don't know how a motor drive can enable one to stay focused on an object for a long period of time?

You do realize that the longer you try to ignore it, the more foolish you seem.

Focusing on something that you do not know what it is only yields an idiot focusing, but have no fear people will still buy the cripples golden books

Watch the market kid

Oh I forgot all your money is wrapped up in dull saws

You're getting less coherent by the post. Been drinking?

You claimed that telescopes couldn't focus on distant, faint objects because the earth rotated. Obviously, you did not know that even amateur astronomers have had motor drives for their scopes for a long time. I challenged you to learn about them, so once again, have you figured out how telescopes work yet?

Having a motor drive is one thing, tuning it to exactly the rotation and speed of the earth is another. However this means nothing because if you do manage to get a clear image (which you won't) you still will have an image that explains nothing.

Seriously you clowns need to look up the definition of theoretical physics.

Besides I am far more interested in quantum entanglement for wireless atomically stored data computing anyway. It's real, is being developed as farting astrophysicist make up a new bs theory of the day

Then went are starting threads ranting about astrophysics?

When if ever you figure out what the word theoretical means you will know how stupid you are.

I won't hold my breath waiting

You want to complain about telescope images when you don't know how a motor drive can enable one to stay focused on an object for a long period of time?

Focusing on something that you do not know what it is only yields an idiot focusing, but have no fear people will still buy the cripples golden books

Watch the market kid

You claimed that telescopes couldn't focus on distant, faint objects because the earth rotated. Obviously, you did not know that even amateur astronomers have had motor drives for their scopes for a long time. I challenged you to learn about them, so once again, have you figured out how telescopes work yet?

Having a motor drive is one thing, tuning it to exactly the rotation and speed of the earth is another. However this means nothing because if you do manage to get a clear image (which you won't) you still will have an image that explains nothing.

Besides I am far more interested in quantum entanglement for wireless atomically stored data computing anyway. It's real, is being developed as farting astrophysicist make up a new bs theory of the day

When if ever you figure out what the word theoretical means you will know how stupid you are.

Let's see if we have this right. You simultaneously claim to understand the word "theoretical" AND claim that science holds every new theory as absolute fact. That's kind of odd.

Really? Feeble insults like that, especially when you can't figure out how telescopee work?

Uncertainty principle, also called Heisenberg uncertainty principle or indeterminacy principle, statement, articulated (1927) by the German physicist Werner Heisenberg, that the position and the velocity of an object cannot both be measured exactly, at the same time, even in theory. The very concepts of exact position and exact velocity together, in fact, have no meaning in nature. Ordinary experience provides no clue of this principle. It is easy to measure both the position and the velocity of, say, an automobile, because the uncertainties implied by this principle for ordinary objects are too small to be observed.

But you keep pretending that a blurry photo of something that happened billions of years ago that may no longer even exist explains something.

It does if you are religious and want to believe, we are different because my standards are higher than yours, no exceptions.

Watch the market kid

Have you never heard of a spectrograph? Look it up.

Watch the market kid

Let's see if we have this right. You simultaneously claim to understand the word "theoretical" AND claim that science holds every new theory as absolute fact. That's kind of odd.

Do you believe that there are any facts about the origin of the universe?

Watch the market kid

No need to look it up, as there is a fool born every second.

Fools believe that they know what everything in the universe is made of by it's color. A good test for this would be to travel to another galaxy and see what the spectrograph of Earth shows. So you let me know when those results are confirmed, until then you are playing

Not only would your wireless computer require supercooling...
Quantum computing being mostly "theoretical" or no at this point, it's definitely been 99.9999% hype for decades. Best find something less tenuous to glom onto. Never needed to bend over once since hanging me hat and coat upon only what would make sense to a Nikola Tesla. Modern physicists remain hopelessly lost, continuing to take Einstein's hopeless confusion of most everything as their basic gospel. Understand electricity first, our dielectric / magnetic coupled reality. Then dance ever so lightly..

Not only would your wireless computer require supercooling...
Quantum computing being mostly "theoretical" or no at this point, it's definitely been 99.9999% hype for decades. Best find something less tenuous to glom onto. Never needed to bend over once since hanging me hat and coat upon only what would make sense to a Nikola Tesla. Modern physicists remain hopelessly lost, continuing to take Einstein's hopeless confusion of most everything as their basic gospel. Understand electricity first, our dielectric / magnetic coupled reality. Then dance ever so lightly..
Data has already been sent by entanglement so while it is not fully understood it is most certainly not theoretical

Data has already been sent by entanglement so while it is not fully understood it is most certainly not theoretical
Didn't say otherwise. I was responding only to the assertion "quantum entanglement for wireless atomically stored data computing" which does not currently exist and likely won't in any practical sense (other than for billionaires) in our lifetimes.

Didn't say otherwise. I was responding only to the assertion "quantum entanglement for wireless atomically stored data computing" which does not currently exist and likely won't in any practical sense (other than for billionaires) in our lifetimes.
You sound like Carl Sagan who said that science will slow down as most everything is discovered as researchers worked 24 hours a day to miniaturize transistor gates for microchips as they were called.

At the moment China has the lead in quantum computing which is not to be confused with quantum entanglement

You sound like Carl Sagan
Yeah, yeah, whatever.. Like Einstein, Sagan was right and wrong about many things. Both are dead now..
Specifically, Bell demonstrated an upper limit, seen in Bell's inequality, regarding the strength of correlations that can be produced in any theory obeying local realism, and showed that quantum theory predicts violations of this limit for certain entangled systems.[27] His inequality is experimentally testable, and there have been numerous relevant experiments, starting with the pioneering work of Stuart Freedman and John Clauser in 1972[28] and Alain Aspect's experiments in 1982,[29] all of which have shown agreement with quantum mechanics rather than the principle of local realism.
{...yada, yada...}
Bell's work raised the possibility of using these super-strong correlations as a resource for communication.
That's exactly how old and boring that crap is. You're being the Granny here, Frannie. Wake up and smell the bullshit. Einstein, QM, modern physics have all opposed and blocked Tesla's very real longitudinal, instantaneous, wireless communication technology from day one. It's never gone anywhere because, unlike nuke power, it really would be "Too cheap to meter."

Last edited:
At the moment China has the lead in quantum computing which is not to be confused with quantum entanglement
If the people were in charge here instead of just billionaires, we too would be doing what seems best for the people.

You sound like Carl Sagan
Yeah, yeah, whatever.. Like Einstein, Sagan was right and wrong about many things. Both are dead now..
Specifically, Bell demonstrated an upper limit, seen in Bell's inequality, regarding the strength of correlations that can be produced in any theory obeying local realism, and showed that quantum theory predicts violations of this limit for certain entangled systems.[27] His inequality is experimentally testable, and there have been numerous relevant experiments, starting with the pioneering work of Stuart Freedman and John Clauser in 1972[28] and Alain Aspect's experiments in 1982,[29] all of which have shown agreement with quantum mechanics rather than the principle of local realism.
{...yada, yada...}
Bell's work raised the possibility of using these super-strong correlations as a resource for communication.
That's exactly how old and boring that crap is. You're being the Granny here, Frannie. Wake up and smell the bullshit. Einstein, QM, modern physics have all opposed and blocked Tesla's very real longitudinal, instantaneous, wireless communication technology from day one. It's never gone anywhere because, unlike nuke power, it really would be "Too cheap to meter."
Dude you are confusing quantum mechanics with quantum computing that certainly did not exist in 1982...…………..

This is the state of cpu's in 82

Micro Processor: 1982: 286 Microprocessor

Sorry. I've mistaken you again for a reasonable person. Do carry on..

..as though having only billionaires decide everything for us was somehow a good thing ...

Sorry. I've mistaken you again for a reasonable person. Do carry on..

..as though having only billionaires decide everything for us was somehow a good thing ...
Billionaires are all too busy counting their or making more money...………….

Do you believe that there are any facts about the origin of the universe?

I believe there are observable phenomena that reveal a lot about the origin. Now, do YOU understand what "theoretical" means?

Watch the market kid

No need to look it up, as there is a fool born every second.

Fools believe that they know what everything in the universe is made of by it's color. A good test for this would be to travel to another galaxy and see what the spectrograph of Earth shows. So you let me know when those results are confirmed, until then you are playing

Of course you don't want to look it up. You looked up motor drives, realized I was right, and don't want to be shown up again. We don't just get an image, we get spectrographic analysis that tells us what elements are present. IOW, you're still arguing from ignorance and don't want to be educated.

Forum List

Back