Lol now stuff is coming out of black holes

Having a motor drive is one thing, tuning it to exactly the rotation and speed of the earth is another. However this means nothing because if you do manage to get a clear image (which you won't) you still will have an image that explains nothing.

Seriously you clowns need to look up the definition of theoretical physics.

Besides I am far more interested in quantum entanglement for wireless atomically stored data computing anyway. It's real, is being developed as farting astrophysicist make up a new bs theory of the day

Then went are starting threads ranting about astrophysics?

When if ever you figure out what the word theoretical means you will know how stupid you are.

I won't hold my breath waiting

Let's see if we have this right. You simultaneously claim to understand the word "theoretical" AND claim that science holds every new theory as absolute fact. That's kind of odd.

Do you believe that there are any facts about the origin of the universe?

I believe there are observable phenomena that reveal a lot about the origin. Now, do YOU understand what "theoretical" means?
Do you also believe that what you believe is factual because you believe it?

Would a spectrograph of the Earth from 50 billion light years away reveal that 70 percent of the planet is covered in water, or the gasses in the atmosphere, or the minerals dissolved in the 70 percent of water, or the iron core...………….

Once we get out 50 billion lightyears and look back the answer is known, not before...…………..

Bye the way there are no spectrograph images of planets outside our solar system

Keys please

Then went are starting threads ranting about astrophysics?

When if ever you figure out what the word theoretical means you will know how stupid you are.

Let's see if we have this right. You simultaneously claim to understand the word "theoretical" AND claim that science holds every new theory as absolute fact. That's kind of odd.

I believe there are observable phenomena that reveal a lot about the origin. Now, do YOU understand what "theoretical" means?

Would a spectrograph of the Earth from 50 billion light years away reveal that 70 percent of the planet is covered in water, or the gasses in the atmosphere, or the minerals dissolved in the 70 percent of water, or the iron core...………….

Once we get out 50 billion lightyears and look back the answer is known, not before...…………..

Bye the way there are no spectrograph images of planets outside our solar system

Keys please

Number one, we don't have any images from 50 billion light years away, so that's a non-starter. Two, you are wrong, we have spectrograph analyses of planets outside our solar system. Might want to leave those keys alone for a while, you're not ready to leave yet. Sheesh, a 5 second Google search proved you wrong.

And those analyses of those distant planets tell us what gasses are in their atmospheres.

Keys please

Number one, we don't have any images from 50 billion light years away, so that's a non-starter. Two, you are wrong, we have spectrograph analyses of planets outside our solar system. Might want to leave those keys alone for a while, you're not ready to leave yet. Sheesh, a 5 second Google search proceed you wrong.

Planets do not emit light, only Suns do that

Keys please

Your real name is Gilligan right?

Keys please

Number one, we don't have any images from 50 billion light years away, so that's a non-starter. Two, you are wrong, we have spectrograph analyses of planets outside our solar system. Might want to leave those keys alone for a while, you're not ready to leave yet. Sheesh, a 5 second Google search proceed you wrong.

Keys please

Please don't be any more ignorant than you have to. The light from their star hits the planet and reflects to us for analysis. Dude, seriously, look something up for a change.

Keys please

Keys please

Please don't be any more ignorant than you have to. The light from their star hits the planet and reflects to us for analysis. Dude, seriously, look something up for a change.

Nope planets are inferred from the wobble they create on the star, sorry Gilligan you are not the professor.

Keys already

Last edited:

Keys please

Keys please

Nope planets are inferred from the wobble they create on the star, sorry Gilligan you are not the professor.

Keys already

You're not paying attention.

Direct from distant planet: Spectral clues to puzzling paradox: Spectrographic analysis yields empirical benchmark for newborn 'hot Jupiter'

We also have photos of exoplanets. You REALLY need to update your information.

Keys please

Keys please

Keys already

Direct from distant planet: Spectral clues to puzzling paradox: Spectrographic analysis yields empirical benchmark for newborn 'hot Jupiter'

CI Tau b is a paradoxical planet, but new research about its mass, brightness and the carbon monoxide in its atmosphere is starting to answer questions about how a planet so large could have formed around a star that's only 2 million years old.

Again kid, you believe everything you read on the internet. I don't.

This is fun, bye the way Carbon Monoxide is a colorless gas that would not be picked up on a spectrometer.

Which means the entire page is fake...………………..

This is a test to distinguish real info from bogus info right? Or you are so dumb that you believe the nonsense.

Football please

Last edited:

Keys please

Keys already

CI Tau b is a paradoxical planet, but new research about its mass, brightness and the carbon monoxide in its atmosphere is starting to answer questions about how a planet so large could have formed around a star that's only 2 million years old.

This is fun, bye the way Carbon Monoxide is a colorless gas that would not be picked up on a spectrometer.

This is a test to distinguish real info from bogus info right? Or you are so dumb that you believe the nonsense.

Football please

Find out what spectroscopy is and how it works before opining again.

Keys please

Keys already

Football please

Find out what spectroscopy is and how it works before opining again.

Accept that the page you provided is disinformation, as Carbon Monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas that would not be picked up by a spectrometer can be quite dangerous in confined areas. Fifth graders are taught this, you must have skipped school that day.

Bye the way, this never happened, not this way anyhow
terminator2nuke.gif

The fence melts and the bones are not really able to withstand the blast, though the body can create a shadow image which is fairly cool though not all see it that way

Fake Websites

Last edited:
Accept that the page you provided is disinformation, as Carbon Monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas that would not be picked up by a spectrometer
You are a goddamn moron.

Seriously, you should immediately stop posting in the science section forever.

Accept that the page you provided is disinformation, as Carbon Monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas that would not be picked up by a spectrometer
You are a goddamn moron.

Spectrometers do not identify colorless gasses.

But but but it said so on the internet

Kid this is way over your head, you are like an infant...……………..

You are a goddamn moron.

Did you not notice that this planet is a hot Jupiter? Can you guess what that means? I'll tell you since I'm not confident you can. That means it radiates in the infrared. It glows, so we can see what elements are present.

You are a goddamn moron.

Did you not notice that this planet is a hot Jupiter? Can you guess what that means? I'll tell you since I'm not confident you can. That means it radiates in the infrared. It glows, so we can see what elements are present.
Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas, it is also 450 billion lightyears away. We are connected to the same planet and if the space between us is proportionated to 450 billion lightyears we are touching and you still can't see me or tell me what is in my pocket with any authority. However you know everything about this planet 450 billion light years away. Comical actually

How do they know the star is 2 million years old, they count growth rings.

Hot Jupiter, grow up kid, those words mean nothing, just like a Jupiter planet means nothing, we already have one that is useless. They found another useless nothingness

You are a goddamn moron.

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas, it is also 450 billion lightyears away. We are connected to the same planet and if the space between us is proportionated to 450 billion lightyears we are touching and you still can't see me or tell me what is in my pocket with any authority. However you know everything about this planet 450 billion light years away. Comical actually

Hot Jupiter, grow up kid, those words mean nothing, just like a Jupiter planet means nothing, we already have one that is useless. They found another useless nothingness
You're playing while adults are talking. I'm not going to bother trying to educate you because you will not learn. Find out how far away that planet and its star really are, THEN talk about them. Find out what a hot Jupiter really is, THEN talk about it. Right now you're hopeless.

You are a goddamn moron.

You're playing while adults are talking. I'm not going to bother trying to educate you because you will not learn. Find out how far away that planet and its star really are, THEN talk about them. Find out what a hot Jupiter really is, THEN talk about it. Right now you're hopeless.
Science requires verification, there is no way to verify anything about this planet, as such you can say or believe anything, as it can not be confirmed or refuted. You are clueless, but then all are when I am around.

You forgot to answer how the age of the star is known at 2 million years, verify now

CIAO

You are a goddamn moron.

Science requires verification, there is no way to verify anything about this planet, as such you can say or believe anything, as it can not be confirmed or refuted. You are clueless, but then all are when I am around.

You forgot to answer how the age of the star is known at 2 million years, verify now

CIAO

Do some research. It’s really not that difficult.

Forum List

Back