Live By The Tweet, Die By The Tweet Mr. Trump, or is it Mr. Baron/Barron?

You just want to bitch.

Why are you people so worried about Trump????????

What's the worry for YOU?

I mean clearly you believe he will go to jail and not get elected SO this is just you making how many Trump threads 5 in just a day?

Your projections are noted as well.
Trump keeps himself in the news 24/7

go talk to him

Trump keeps himself in the news 24/7

go talk to him
I don't need to.

It's a choice to watch and take that in 24/7

But you are not going to change anyone's mind. :dunno:

You know this too.

So if you believe he is going to jail and you think he won't win, why give it so much energy yourself?

I mean with your intelligence it seems like a waste of time. Maybe you are just addicted to Trump.

I don't need to.

It's a choice to watch and take that in 24/7

But you are not going to change anyone's mind. :dunno:

You know this too.

So if you believe he is going to jail and you think he won't win, why give it so much energy yourself?

I mean with your intelligence it seems like a waste of time. Maybe you are just addicted to Trump.
Your ignorance is stunning.

24/7 = not being able to avoide Trumps regurgitated shit. It does not equate anyone watching 24/7

Your ignorance is stunning.

24/7 = not being able to avoide Trumps regurgitated shit. It does not equate anyone watching 24/7
Baloney. Please people do tv fasting, social media fasting, etc.

If you can't control what you are choosing to take in that is an addiction.

You are an intelligent guy. I wouldn't waste it on this. My Gawd!

I am stunning but I don't credit Trump for that.

I will leave your thread.

your womanly projections are noted. Is it a monthly thing?
dakellefultz-magic.gif

Baloney. Please people do tv fasting, social media fasting, etc.

If you can't control what you are choosing to take in that is an addiction.

You are an intelligent guy. I wouldn't waste it on this. My Gawd!

I am stunning but I don't credit Trump for that.

I will leave your thread.
Dumb beatch. I didn't have a tv for a little over ten years. I still ws informed. Trump 24/7 is unavaoidable. He throws shit against the walls, ceilings, and floors.

Dumb beatch. I didn't have a tv for a little over ten years. I still ws informed. Trump 24/7 is unavaoidable. He throws shit against the walls, ceilings, and floors.
Thanks for the info.

You chose not to have a tv and chose to be informed about Trump.

You've gone insane but it's okay the world is there with you.

Waste your time as you please.

And in other news, Mr. Trump not only has what is referred to as 'A Big Mouth' but he's been known to use social media.

And Remember this bullshit:

Trump doesn't carry a cell phone or use email, report says

Technically Incorrect:
The presumptive Republican nominee fires his campaign manager. One reported cause of friction in the campaign is that the candidate disdains technology.

In the final ending, the myths surrounding Mr. Trump, or his bs:I call it truthful hyperbole. It's an innocent form of exaggeration, and a very effective form of promotion. will not save him.

The federal prosecutors who charged former President Donald J. Trump with a criminal conspiracy over his attempts to overturn the 2020 election obtained 32 private messages from his Twitter account through a search warrant this winter as part of their investigation, court papers unsealed on Friday said.

The 32 messages, whose content has not been disclosed, were only a small fraction of the larger body of data that Twitter was forced to turn over under the terms of the warrant, the new court papers said. Much of the legal wrangling over the matter focused on the Justice Department’s demand that Twitter, purchased last year by Elon Musk and now known as X, not inform Mr. Trump of the search warrant.

Twitter/X
it just amuses me how trump has totally ruined your miserable existence the last 6 yrs.........lolol

going to be a bumpy ride for 6 more shirley

i've noticed deeper and troubling trump psychosis with this one...lol
Yeah.

What I don't understand is the people who hate Trump. They state he's going to jail and won't get elected.

Okay so if you really believe that and you support that then your problem is solved right?

So why make 5 threads a day about him?

That's insane.......unless you are kind of worried he will get off or get elected.

Otherwise, it makes no sense to spend that much energy on him.

Forum List

Back