Live By The Tweet, Die By The Tweet Mr. Trump, or is it Mr. Baron/Barron?

“We have a man who is totally corrupt and the worst president in the history of our country, who is cognitively impaired … we would be in World War 2 very quickly if we’re going to be relying on this man.” - Mr. Trump

brilliant!
Has Trump had His press secretary cut off any of His speeches in mid sentence because of incoherent rambling?

Has Trump had His press secretary cut off any of His speeches in mid sentence because of incoherent rambling?

The whole world laughing at Trump?

339320547_737716984719817_3831816098115610026_n.jpg

Spicer was asked directly if Trump had ever asked him to lie, to which he stated firmly "no." However, Trump's claims about the crowd size at Trump's inauguration, the president possibly having tapes of his conversations with former FBI Director James Comey and millions of illegal votes were each brought up.

"I appreciate you keeping it to three," Spicer responded, while laughing.

"Look he's the ultimate salesman. I think he talks about it in his books, how he uses hyperbole to sell issues, and that's how he his. He's a salesman and a negotiator and a businessman first and foremost," Spicer said.

Spicer was asked directly if Trump had ever asked him to lie, to which he stated firmly "no." However, Trump's claims about the crowd size at Trump's inauguration, the president possibly having tapes of his conversations with former FBI Director James Comey and millions of illegal votes were each brought up.

"I appreciate you keeping it to three," Spicer responded, while laughing.

"Look he's the ultimate salesman. I think he talks about it in his books, how he uses hyperbole to sell issues, and that's how he his. He's a salesman and a negotiator and a businessman first and foremost," Spicer said.
Hey loser, why do you keep trying to change the topic????

Yes or no?

Forum List

Back